Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

***UPDATED***UPDATED-AGAIN(LOL!)***Testers Wanted: Maid4U Mesh

by aardvarkams Posted 28th Apr 2005 at 10:15 PM - Updated 19th May 2005 at 2:04 AM by aardvarkams : disceiptful, dishonourable, disrespectful and ignorant people!

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 100 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 13th May 2005 at 12:05 AM
wow, you do a great job!
But with regards to the people who uploaded this to the exchange: How dare they take someone elses work and upload it to another site without the authers permission! :censored: :steam: :swear:
I would hate for you to stop sharing your wonderful creations with us just because of some jerk with no life. You can't let them get to you. That would be letting them win. But if you do decide to quit then I respect your decision and will be saddened that a few miserable people have stopped you from sharing with us.
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 13th May 2005 at 11:13 AM
There are many things you could do about this. Depending on your technical know-how you could effectivly watermark and program spider and bot programs to control the unautherized distribution of your work (although the almighty Microsoft has not yet been able to control the unautherized distribution of Windows itself. My latest incarnation of Server 2003 does not even ASK for a CD key upon installation... or activation - EVER!) Okay, so you're either going to become more and more frusterated because of the nature of "digital reality" or you are going to come to terms with it, accept the course, and do what you are trying to do anyway - more effectivly each time. What happened to you IS par-for-the-course. What to do about it... indeed. I don't think you're meshing to make money, and I don't think you are doing it to boost your ego ore make a name for yourself. I think your statements are genuine and I also have the utmost respect for you being conserned that your creation may cause undesired effects in some games. My suggestion is that you compile small collections of your work, release each collection on a popular and defining site (such as this one - MTS2) and make people look foward to your next release. Make people sweat it, make a name for yourself - your work is unique, to a somewhat significant degree. This way, if your work is pirated, everyone will know that it it is yours anyway. People will see the pirated versions and distributions and give the pirates shit for it. Don't let it get to you so much, and don't put your name on it - put your name next to it where you distribute it yourself - that way you won't get blamed if it screws up someones game, and to the innocent downloaders on the exchange... that's on the pirates. As far as I can see, you have style. Keep developing that more and more and you will see that you have nothing to worry about and nothing be upset about. Do you honestly think that if I found a Picasso that no one had ever seen before, I would be able to get away with claiming I painted it myself?
....... Starting a pay site puts you on a certian side of a certian line. Is that where you really want to be... ?
- JoJo
Test Subject
#78 Old 13th May 2005 at 3:36 PM
plz dont leave and go elsewhere i love your work!!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 15th May 2005 at 9:35 AM
I just wanted to tell you that no matter what, you will find people who are shiesty, and shady and have no respect for people. But at the same time, ignorance is another problem! Maybe they had never read your post! I think its ridiculous that the tsr allowed it to be uploaded! I personally think you should do whatever you feel. Maybe try again and if people steal your stuff again put the lock on!
And you are not over reacting to have your work stolen and then reclaimed as someone else's i would be frickin pissed! I know even with my shitty uploads how difficult it is to create clothes! How much time it takes! I understand!
#80 Old 19th May 2005 at 11:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ahmird2
..... Do you honestly think that if I found a Picasso that no one had ever seen before, I would be able to get away with claiming I painted it myself?....
- JoJo

@ahmird2... U said it dude :werd:

Unfortunately this is a current by-product of the digital age, copying stuff is incredibly easy, and like the guy says, if the mighty microshite can't protect themselves, how are us mere mortals meant to?

There are advantages however... most people learn by picking apart others work, open source projects and distributed computing efforts are the only way to combat big multinational businesses.

There is a line to cross however, and that is claiming anothers work as your own. But plagiarist reality is that they cannot possibly replicate another work at the same standard of creativity, therfore never coming out with anything new or original.

In their heart of hearts they know that they are really petty, thieving, unimaginative wee shites, and lets face it, how hollow would receiving praise for someone elses efforts really feel?

Amy, you are indeed a star, I'm sure that everyone who matters too you gives you the respect and praise that you truely deserve.

My advice would be, Don't worry about it, they don't matter, your radar scans above their small horizon

Peace,

KillingTime
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#81 Old 19th May 2005 at 5:03 PM
Thank yu all ,hugz> for your kindness and consideration, all of yu *Hardcore* MTS2-ers lol! Too many of yu to mention - but I have read every word, and your words of friendship and truth ... ok, was mightily p*ssed off, but finally got things back into *some* perspective - trying to be less self-absorbed, and realise why I do this - for all yu guyz n galz
Thanx a million - New Mesh Updated on First Page ...
and thnk yu all from the heart of my bottom ... or something like that x
Loads n loadsa luv
Amy xxx
Test Subject
#82 Old 19th May 2005 at 6:54 PM
I also want to add that your hard work and wonderful creativity on all your uploads here are greatly appreciated, Amy. Thank you for giving of your time and your energy to make all our lives a little better with your awesome creations. All your stuff is a must-have in my Sims2 game.
Test Subject
#83 Old 31st May 2005 at 3:47 AM
I love them. Just love them love them love them love them love them love them love them love them love them love them love them love them love them love them love them love them love them love them love them love them love them love them love them!!!!!!!!!!!!
#84 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 5:32 PM
Very Nice.
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 11:30 PM
Great designs...lovely work.
Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#86 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 12:46 AM
Class as always
Test Subject
#87 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 1:02 PM
Hello everyone, just a word of thanks to all the talented people that post such drop dead gorgeous mods.
Many thank UUUUUUUUUUUU,s : )
Test Subject
#88 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 12:47 AM
amazing
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 6:54 AM
Nice, but a little too sexy, considdering the back is out in a thong, and you have both rars and zps here...
Banned
#90 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 7:18 PM
I love it, Maid-4-u is god dang hot!
Test Subject
#91 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 7:08 PM
dont suppose someone could post instructions on how to make a mesh like this because the mesh creation tutorial is too basic. thanks
Test Subject
#92 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 4:06 PM
oh i want it for maleee ... i love it!
#93 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 4:54 AM
This is so pretty, but when do us wierdos get her with only the restraints (as an accessory would be even better)?

Thank you for the original and the vanilla they are beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 7:40 AM
GRrrrrrrrr...gimme a name...all I ask for is a name...and then i'll scalp those buggers and dance on their corpse......aarrggghh SUCH INVERTIBRATES ARE LONELY TROLLS WITH INCREDIBLY FRAGILE EGOS AND I HOPE THEY DIE A LONELY , MESSY DEATH
Banned
#95 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 8:13 AM
WoW~~

so good~~

THXX~~ ^^~
Test Subject
#96 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 8:21 PM
I love it.
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 8:57 PM
I'm with you aardvarkams, your work is beautiful, creative, and the people that upload the work of other with no credit is garbage!!!

I know what is to work hard, so that other people steal your ideas. But PLEASE don't deprive us of your wonderful work.

POR FAVOR....

-/|--O--|\-
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:40 AM
Great mesh! Thanks for posting for fine work
Test Subject
#99 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 7:35 AM
nice job! Thanx! I appreciate your talent!!
Forum Resident
#100 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 12:55 PM
Hot-hot-hot ^_^
Page 4 of 5