Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#376 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 11:28 AM
Domestic bliss

One of my gay couples, Vic Mac and Börje Strandh. They have 2 babies, Doris Mac and Love Strandh. Don't know which one Börje is feeding here.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#377 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 5:39 AM
The Curious Family: Apollo, Lux, Miley, and Lilly. Apollo is Vidcund's son.

Close up of Miley(orange) and Lilly.
Link Ninja
#378 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 11:19 PM Last edited by Charmful : 9th Apr 2017 at 6:11 PM.
Default Parents Day!
It was Parents Day at the R. Cosgrove Scholarship House located at Academie Le Tour. The girls living there took a moment to take a snapshot with their visitors.

Kimmy and Matthew Hart visit their youngest daughter, Sonata, a Junior majoring in Theater. Even though her family does well financially she was awarded the Hogan Award for Athletics that allowed her to join the scholarship house. She has five older siblings including a twin that goes to the same University. Sonata instigates many wild parties in the house and is a notorious flirt.

Freshman Caroline Bishop poses with her mother, Naoimi, and her step-father Michael-Anthony. She, like Sonata is also majoring in Theater and was a recipient of the Hogan Athletics Award. Caroline is more stuious than the other ladies but maintains a robust group of friends.

Mira Cosgrove is a Sophomore in Economics and a descendant of whom the scholarship house is named after. She may or may not have recieved a scholarship but even so it doesn't matter because she is legacy. Here she is being coddled by her parents, Pryce and Adriana. Adriana actually attended Le Tour and lived in the same scholarship house and was thrilled to come back to visit. Mira is their oldest child and loves a good social gathering as well as a good game of chess.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

#379 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 3:58 AM
The Adelmans: Rachel, Jonah, and their adopted daughter Penny.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#380 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 3:50 AM

A few days ago I posted a picture of my legacy founder, Ivan, and his wife at the beach. Seeing as Ivan only has a day or two left to live, I decided a family picture is way past due.

So, I present to you the Sim family.
From left to right:
Ivan Sim: legacy founder and father figure.
Viola Sim: Ivan's wife and mother of his three children.
Kaylynn Sim (formerly Langerak): wife of Michael Sim, who is the heir to the legacy throne.
Mitchell Sim: Second born child of Ivan and Viola.
Michael Sim: First born Sim child and heir to the throne.
Miley Sim: Third born Sim child. She's currently a sophomore at Sim State.
Samuel Go: The young blond boy is the child of Mitchell Sim and Tosha Go. Tosha got pregnant just a few days shy of going to Uni. Seconds after giving birth she handed Samuel over to Mitchell and left for college. Not really sure how much of a mother to Samuel she's going to be.

Not pictured: Mimi Sim, the first born child to Michael and Kaylynn Sim (she had literally just given birth moments before I rounded everyone up). Like Samuel, she also inherited Ivan's blond hair.
Forum Resident
#381 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 3:17 AM
Stephen and Wanda Tinker just had twin girls, Heidi and Hadley.

Raz playing with some toys right before aging up.

Lab Assistant
#382 Old 3rd May 2015 at 6:31 PM

Brandon and Justin Kim spend some time catching up.

Belle, as the oldest grandkid in the Goth house, got lots of attention from her grandpa

Of course, once the younger siblings came, sometimes they got priority, even when it was time for Belle to grow up!
Mad Poster
#383 Old 7th May 2015 at 8:08 PM

Skylar Zarubin watches his husband Derek dance with his daughter Estella (or "Sprout," as Derek calls her) and wonders how he got so lucky.

Sharla Iana is a little tired after having twins. "I came in here for something. What was it? Do I care? Where am I? I'm so tired my eyeballs want to vomit." You have a toddler behind you in the same condition and all the dog beds have dogs in them. Just put her in her crib and you can fall into bed and sleep till you wake. I promise.

Fortunately, her son Otto grew up that same evening and immediately put himself on sibling duty. "You think that's funny, do you? You just wait till you're big enough to noogy!"

Marsha "No I'm not pregnant yet please stop asking" Gavigan passes the time with her niece, Crane Hawkins, who never looks from her belly to her husband and frowns.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#384 Old 12th May 2015 at 11:33 PM
Ripp Grunt and Ophelia Nigmos have a small wedding consisting just of their children.
Field Researcher
#385 Old 15th May 2015 at 3:00 PM
Here's some sweet family shots from the Kingdom of Arde:

Amina Gulbaer, daughter of Amin Sims and Miana Sims (neé Gulbaer), telling a story to her young cousins Jona and Raina Miana over dinner. Amina's mother died giving birth to her and her twin brother and when she was a child her father, brother, older sister and step-mother got sick with the plague and lost their lives. Since then Amina has been living with her aunt Adna - Amina and Adna are very close, as are Amina and her cousins.

Here's Rafa Gulbaer (younger brother of Miana and Adna) meeting his daughter Grea for the first time. The infant is being held by Hura Gulbaer, who is Rafa's half-sister and a very close friend of the child's mother, Magda, the youngest daughter of Gale and Magda Noil, both now deceased.

And here we have Eric Barnchild hugging his eldest son, Eric Gale, after the boy left home to build a life with his wife, Raina Miana Barnchild (neé Gulbaer).

What can I say? In a small town everyone knows each other
Alchemist
#386 Old 17th May 2015 at 8:35 PM
I have just done a reinstall of my game, as it was running a bit wonky and have spent the week changing up Maxis families.

My first 4

To start We have 3 different households featuring the Brokes.

Skip Brokes Parents, Flat and Flo Broke, and Flats brother Buck

Skip, Brandi, Dustin and Beau Broke, and Brandis parents Bob and Betty Newbie

Skips quite eccentric sister, Ruby Broke

The Goth family, Mortimer, Bella, Cassanda and Alexander

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Alchemist
#387 Old 19th May 2015 at 11:55 AM
Next in my newly made maxis households is

The Pleasents, Daniel (yes he is indeed still off having affairs!) Mary-Sue, Angela and Lilith

Mary-Sues parents, Coral and Herb Oldie

The Lotharios, Nicolo, Adriana, and Don Lothario

The Calientes, Flamenco, Nighat, Nina and Dina Caliente

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#388 Old 19th May 2015 at 9:03 PM
Here's the Mushroom family! There's single father Wood Mushroom, his eldest daughter Honey and the newborn alien, another daughter named Penny Bun.
Lab Assistant
#389 Old 22nd May 2015 at 3:23 AM
Wanted to share the Graden family, since I'm back to playing them now that all their kids are grown up. They've just adopted two more of the orphans in my hood, and they're doing a great job as they always have. Maelyn is second generation born in game, and Bryce was a townie. They've got great-grandchildren by now!

Bryce and Maelyn on their wedding day, which I used for the cover of the Sims magazine I posted for awhile. Love that photo, wish I'd saved it without the cover text!

From the far left: Daughter Jocasta, who is holding son Marquis, then daughter Leora. The little boy is Jocasta's son Jairus, the first grandbaby. And of course, there's Bryce and Maelyn, still very much in love. This was before fourth and fifth children Shalyn and Kasmir were born. They're off at college now. Jocasta has unfortunately passed, as has Jairus, but Leora has 3 kids and Marquis has twins.

And finally, the elder Gradens, having a slow dance in their kitchen. They're so adorable. I just love them and wanted to share. :-)
Mad Poster
#390 Old 29th May 2015 at 4:18 PM

Geraldine Mander plays Don't Wake the Llama with her gramma, Sally.
Those two are actually blood-related, but elsewhere in Drama Acres, families are what you make them.

Jim Spitzig hangs out with his stepson Tri Ku. He always wants to know what's going on with the boy.

Estella Zarubin hangs loose with her Aunt Bev. Of course Aunt Bev is really her aunt, and Uncle Jim is really her uncle, and their kids Tri and Dirk are her real cousins!

Because Aunt Bev is her Dadick's sister and Dadick is her real father, along with Daddy, because they got married when Estella was a baby and anybody who thinks Dadick isn't real because Daddy was the one that got abducted needs his head examined.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#391 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 1:24 AM
@littlejestersims You make me want to play a historical hood again! But I must stick with only modern....well until i get a new computer that is lol.

The Hidalgo's(well one branch of them) decided to finally get a family photo done, now that they're finally done having kids. From Left to Right is twins Nathaniel&Charlotte, twins Scarlett&Margaret, Joel, Sophie and baby Lillian.

[IMG][/IMG]
Test Subject
#392 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 3:39 AM
Mother and daughter.. before she passed on :'(
Alchemist
#393 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 1:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by danahm
Mother and daughter.. before she passed on :'(

awwww thats so sad!!!

Mad Poster
#394 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 5:40 PM
I decided to take some family photos recently, I’ve been planning to take a photo of each family in my game for a while now just for development purposes but I never get round to it.

This is the Burb family. John Burb has two children with his ex-wife Jennifer – Lucy (teenager) and Adam (child with brown hair). They broke up because John wanted a large family and Jennifer wanted a career. Jennifer occasionally calls her son Adam, and has a 40/30ish relationship with him but hasn’t spoken to Lucy since she was a child. Mary Burb was also previously married, to Nathan Gavigan. She has another son Isaiah who she thinks lives with his father… but actually lives on his own since his father moved out to marry Ginger Newson. Mary also has twins Anaise and Elliot from her previous marriage. They’re 2 days older than Adam and will be growing up in a few sim days. Mary is holding Joe Burb, the newest child. They also have 2 cats, and a kitten (born this rotation just after Joe)
I’m not sure why John’s arm is snoring…

Next up is the Cooke family. Julian Cooke and Kirsten have three children together – Oldest child Peridot who follows in her mother's love of creativity and wants to own a clothing store when she's older, son Parsley - the little troublemaker who is as boyish and cheeky as they come, and newest edition baby Pearla. Julian works as a cook and Kirsten is a stay at home Mum who paints to get some extra money on the side. They have a dog named Scout which they’ve owned since he was a puppy and was their first “baby”. Here they are sitting down to watch some Tv and talking about their day.

Finally, the Goodies. Herb and Faith have two children, Son Artie and daughter Adeline. Artie had an arranged marriage to Sharla Ottomas as Artie wanted to go straight into the military as soon as possible and Sharla just wanted to get out of living in her grandma’s very crowded house – she hopes to go off to university next rotation and Artie will be placed in Strangetown when he’s 8 days from becoming an adult. Their marriage may or may not last – it’s hard to say. They’re not yet in love, but they’re getting there slowly (even though Sharla is a pleasure sim and has cheated on him with Jonah Powers. She only wears those clothes because the Goodies make her - before the marriage she wore all kinds of ravy outfits). Sharla is holding their son, Abiah. Adeline is due to get married off at some point – but I haven’t currently found a suitor so for the meantime she’s enjoying painting. Both Artie and Adeline attend private school.
Herbert and Faith have 3 dogs – the Critturs and one of their pups (now fully grown) Pepper.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#395 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 10:43 PM
Here's Calvin and the twins! I love family mealtimes:

Having fun on the new playground equipment in the front garden:

And the twins grew up again! Calvin's still a proud dad:
Mad Poster
#396 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 12:09 AM
The Monty family
Patrizo Monty would be passing away today so I decided to take a nice family photo. Minus Romeo's illegitimate son Philip Capp, which he doesn't know about - this is the whole Monty family. A lot smaller than the Capp's
I think it's pretty obvious who almost everyone is, but in case it isn't.
Back row is Isabella Monty and husband Patrizo Monty
Their daughter Bianca Fastolfe - who ran from the family to marry Kent - a Capp, they changed their last name and no longer live in Veronaville but got in touch not too long ago and the family soon stitched things up.
In the very middle are Romeo and Mercutio Monty. Both have recently graduated university. Mercutio currently lives with his grandparents, whereas Romeo has moved down the street on his own with one of the Monty's trusty wolf-hybrid dogs Runba.
Antonio Monty - Still single, still a cook, still has 2 children. He's has an interest on Jennifer Burb but she's not interested in settling down.
On the left with the white turtle neck - Benedick Monty (One of Antonio's twins). Knowledge aspiration, with an interest in going into the family's culinary business. Currently dating Bottom Summerdream - whom is cheating on him with Romeo.
Next to him is Aemelia Fastolfe - One of Bianca's twins. She's loved by the Montys, her Capp cousins tend to make fun of her.
Next up is Egeon Fastolfe - Aemelia's twin brother. He has no interest in the Montys and sticks out like a saw thumb with his light hair, light skin and interest in wealth and money. He's most likely going to re-start the Monty/Capp feud to swear his loyalty to the Capps when he grows up.
and finally - Beatrice Monty. Family sim, dating Gavin Newson. She's just grown out of her coloured hair phase, thank god or Patrizo would've wanted her to dye it back for the photo

Patrizo died later that day, after spending his last moments watching the clouds in his favourite suit - waiting for grimmy. Who appeared just as it started to snow.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#397 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 12:57 AM
Still working on Polgannon. I got to the Nicholls house and Senara decided to invite her brother, Alan (on the left) over for dinner. This shot shows off a distinctive family feature: The Trelawney Nose

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
#398 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 1:33 PM
Default The Everdeen Legacy family portraits.
I am gong to totally spam you with the legacy I've been working on, there are a total of 128 people currently (dead and alive). Here are a few of my favourites.

My founding family. Founded by Monique and Eric Everdeen.

free picture hosting
L-R - Back row - Clay, Nathaniel, Brooklyn and Jack
Front Row - Preston, Lacey, Florence, Monique, Eric, Linsay, Adam, India, Robert and Daisy.

Their son Adam and his wife Tanya

image upload no limit
L-R - Rebecca, Cole, Harvey, Adam, Tanya, Praise and Dane.

Their other son Brooklyn and his wife Lola.

jpg images
L-R - Kya,Hailey, Lola, Brooklyn, Jocelyn and Jade

Their son Jack and his wife Emelie.

image hosting 10mb limit
L-R - Cornelia, Wade, Miller, Mercury, Emelie, Adam, Viola, Hank, Rosie and Savannah
Mad Poster
#399 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 6:27 AM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 23rd Jun 2015 at 6:38 AM.
Lazlo and Stella were saving up the money to have a nice wedding when they got pregnant. They thought their 1 bedroom house will do for the time being until they got enough money to build a bigger house - boy were they wrong.
Here they are with their newborn quads - Freud (blue), Einstein (green), Curie (red) and Burnell (pink)
They all have their mothers green skin, both parents black hair, and 3 of them have alien eyes - with Curie being the only one to inherit her fathers eyes

Daniel's 50th birthday
You can see the twins in the background, both are heavily pregnant. Daniel has 3 more children who aren't pictured - Geoff (child) and Caroline (toddler) with Mary-Sue, and a son Nathan with Kaylynn (he doesn't know yet) who is also a child, only a day younger than Geoff and almost identical.
In the picture you can also see Peter Ottomas (Daniel's work colleague, and Angela's "bit on the side"), Breanna Custer and Kevin Beare

Mad Poster
#400 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 7:07 PM
Took a few photos of Cerys and her younger sister Patience playing in the garden.
They're Jacob and Jules Martin's children and they have such a cute big-sis-little-sis bond

Cerys looks like she's flying in this pic, but she's actually not... she's just further away from the tree than it looks.

Running around the garden

Cerys helps Patience up after she falls over

The following sim-year, Cerys is now old enough to help her parents rake the leaves and Patience has grown a full head of hair

Page 16 of 28