Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#476 Old 3rd Sep 2016 at 6:01 PM
This is my very first attempt at making a family picture and I LOVE the result. Zhaan, that green alien mom is my favorite Sim EVER and her family is so cute I could not resist sharing it :-)

I share my CC here !
Advertisement
Theorist
#477 Old 4th Sep 2016 at 10:44 AM

Marianne Morneau-Diop and her little sister, Léopoldine.
Lab Assistant
#478 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 11:45 PM
The Tinker family would like to announce the adoption of their alien daughter, Cathy. Melody is finally glad to have a sister, and the twins Jamie in blue and Aden in red are excited to have another playmate. Stephen and Wanda are also announcing that there are another two children due to join their family via adoption in the near future, and they will probably make more announcements when those occur.

Call me Hannah
Field Researcher
#479 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 7:41 AM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:46 AM.
A update on the Burris family who were actually my first post on the forum. My determination was if I had to go 5+ generations until a girl was born, then so be it, however finally my game gave me a girl (:lovestruc) and now my task is a none black haired member!

Niel Burris (father), Javan Burris, Joanne Burris (mother) [second to last round of year 3]
Javan's not that cute little toddler but now a cute little child, almost a teen, naturally living with his parents still.

Ash (the cat), Elonso Floris (father 1), Kezia Floris, Noah Floris (father 2) [end of year 3]
Noah and Elonso had their daughter and married changing their last name to Floris, which is mash up of their birth names (Flores + Burris.)

Joel Burris, Olivia Topaz, April Hallowell (and bump) [second to last round of year 3]
Joel's moved out to live with his childhood friend Olivia and pregnant girlfriend April (who he accidentally got pregnant when April was in her late teens, he an adult, and whilst they were still ex-boyfriend/girlfriend. An awkward ROS roll caused this one.)

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Theorist
#480 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 12:12 PM
Default Meet The Flynns--An Irish-Italian Family
When populating my neighborhood, I realized I have too many older people and singles and married. I only had one family with one kid and that was a single parent home. So the Flynns were created. Based on a typical family you might find in the USA, particularly in places with many immigrants--Irish Italian families are quite common. They also tend to have kids with similar names.

Dad and Mom Flynn

Eldest son who can "do no wrong." Frankie:

Middle child and a bit naughty and always called out for it--Lisa Margaret

And Joey who is the baby right now but both parents are "family Sims" so I expect a few more sprogs in the future as the British say.

The kids keep Mom very busy. Dad is laid back and enjoys the antics.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#481 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 3:03 AM
Family Nang
The family survived the tragic moments in life (the former wife of André (girl with yellow skin) Stephanie accidentally killed in a fire after his betrayal of her, leaving Andre and his mistress (and now wife), their only daughter of Frederick. Later he raises, but she still hate him have Andre and Shenni (La Shawn in the original (?)) 3 children, as the couple flew to another galaxy and they et alien kids: Andre is born Altair (in college now), and at Shenni recently seems born . Fausto their eldest daughter (the girl in a pink dress) (A and S) is also flying into space, then he born Pandora It is a contemporary of his aunt Rosario second child A and S - Wilson is also currently studying in college, vsmeste with Garif love of his youth.
Stephanie at the time was also beremnnosti from space pollinator, and after the resurrection gave birth to a son, Mateo, and very, very recently also from cosmic pollinators she gave birth to another son (and wanted a girl) Aiden. (The guy next to her her boyfriend, Titus ( russian translation for burns (?)).
Оnly daughter of Andre and Stefanie (it is also the main branch of the family) Fredericka married a Olaf(they met in college) and they have my son (a pancake, grandchildren already rod ) Uolevi.
I hope you understand our pile of kin)
At the first time before the birth of srinshote Rosaria and Pandora, Altair and Wilson - teenagers, Mateo quite small, Frederika and Olaf somewhere in the 4th year of study.

And the family at the moment)
Scholar
#482 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 4:07 AM
The first daughter of Stella and Chester Gieke; Miranda. Hugging her doggie.

Cuuute.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Field Researcher
#483 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 2:59 PM

Lucas, Beau and Dustin Broke.
Test Subject
#484 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 12:26 AM
Lucian Deveraux and his large family. I attempted the alien baby challenge. Which failed badly He then found a nice wife Lorelei whom he had 5 girls with. You can't see in this photo but she's pregnant again. I really want them to have a boy.
Yes I love large families!!

L-R - Tali, Saskia, Iskadar, Leda, Lucian, Lucy(toddler-twin), Faye, Lorelei, Nora(toddler- twin) , Galaxatea, Caia, Starr, Avyia and Blix
Lab Assistant
#485 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shawnaleighx
Lucian Deveraux and his large family. I attempted the alien baby challenge. Which failed badly He then found a nice wife Lorelei whom he had 5 girls with. You can't see in this photo but she's pregnant again. I really want them to have a boy.
Yes I love large families!!

L-R - Tali, Saskia, Iskadar, Leda, Lucian, Lucy(toddler-twin), Faye, Lorelei, Nora(toddler- twin) , Galaxatea, Caia, Starr, Avyia and Blix

BEAUTIFUL family!!
Field Researcher
#486 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 4:59 AM
@eduseo I just gotta say I've been loving the pics you post of your sims from your profile pic. They're so cute! Noah has such a great smile. Sometimes sims look like they all have the same smile/mouth, but his is so memorable. :lovestruc
Scholar
#487 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 4:57 PM
My vanilla folder (no mods) Circe Beaker (now Subject) holding her son Viggo with Vidcund Curious. Her husband Nervous is pregnant here with his son Blaze.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Field Researcher
#488 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 1:41 AM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:43 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by TheDraizeTrain
@eduseo I just gotta say I've been loving the pics you post of your sims from your profile pic. They're so cute! Noah has such a great smile. Sometimes sims look like they all have the same smile/mouth, but his is so memorable. :lovestruc

Thank you! :lovestruc

^ Heh, that amused but happy smile? It's from his dad I believe. Somehow I never noticed it until he was a teen.

He's had it in every. single. lifestage. How I never noticed I don't know.
(This is picture is rather old. O_O)

Link Ninja
#489 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 7:36 AM
Default Oh to be an only child!

Kaylee Piper gets a new hairstyle from her mother, Geneva

Shows her father, Mason and they start dancing in the kitchen

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#490 Old 7th Nov 2016 at 3:18 AM
Sisterly love
Twins Hyun-Ae and Hae-Won take a few pictures before having a soak in the outdoor spring. And like their older twin sisters, Reiko and Sekai, I literally never learned which twin is which, so don't ask.

Just a random photo I worked on of Krischelle and her little sister, Aaliyah.
Lab Assistant
#491 Old 10th Nov 2016 at 5:51 AM Last edited by Yaoilicious : 10th Nov 2016 at 6:03 AM.
Ever since she moved in with her friends, Kimber-Rose hasn't kept in touch with her siblings like she used to. But with a one or two phone calls, she was able to have that family reunion she had been looking forward to. The Kingsley kids (and imaginary friend, Popcicle) are together again at last!

[feat. Lori, Bo, Kimber-Rose, and Popcicle]
Link Ninja
#492 Old 10th Nov 2016 at 6:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yaoilicious
Ever since she moved in with her friends, Kimber-Rose hasn't kept in touch with her siblings like she used to. But with a one or two phone calls, she was able to have that family reunion she had been looking forward to. The Kingsley kids (and imaginary friend, Popcicle) are together again at last!

[feat. Lori, Bo, Kimber-Rose, and Popcicle]

I love Popcicle so much!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
#493 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 11:37 AM

New family I just made. Meet the Padstow's
Test Subject
#494 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 12:42 PM
@suzanne70 Why isn't anyone carrying the baby

Cute pic tho :p
Field Researcher
#495 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 5:16 AM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 5:01 AM.

Noah, Amaryllis, Kezia, and Elonso Floris.

Thomas, Tercero, Natal, Cecilia, and Erlene Flores.

April Hallowell with Naomi and Joel Burris.

Osborne, Zandra and Talithia Hallowell.

All of them are small snapshots but they are all also part of one big family tree. :D

Field Researcher
#496 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 6:21 AM
@peevpee
I couldn't find the family I made yesterday so I made a similar looking one lol
Lab Assistant
#497 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 5:54 PM
@eduseo all of your sims are adorable!

Rowan and Esta Sloan with their children Frank, Bessie, and Lenora (toddler).

Call me Hannah
Field Researcher
#498 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 3:28 AM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:41 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by HH22
@eduseo all of your sims are adorable!

Rowan and Esta Sloan with their children Frank, Bessie, and Lenora (toddler).

Thank you! Your family is totally adorable! :lovestruc

Maria (and baby), Kennedy and Caris King.

Velma, Mackenzie and Blair Abbott.

I was searching through a back-up when I found these two families. I couldn't resist taking pictures. :') (Played with Maria's family as a whole for a good 2+ years. She was third gen.)

Test Subject
#499 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 11:21 AM

upper row: Nina Caliente holds Fernando Caliente (father is some townie), Dina Goth
lower row: Luis Lothario, Donna Lothario (Nina & Don's children), Martha Goth (Dina and Mortimer's daughter)

Luis & Donna

Luis & Martha

Martha & older brother Alex
Test Subject
#500 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 3:04 PM
@suzanne70 Sadly I can't see v2.0.
Though I'm sure it looks super cute :P
Page 20 of 28