Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Tiny Tikes Nursery Necessities* Brand New Modded Objects

by Phaenoh Posted 28th Jan 2009 at 8:12 PM - Updated 14th Dec 2011 at 11:21 PM by Phaenoh

241 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 201 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 10
#176 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 5:45 PM
Sure, but it is against the rules here to post the same content in multiple formats when the only difference is the format, and as Phaenoh is one of the moderators, I`m sure she is well aware of the rules and won`t do it. Be careful; some people might "yell" at you for even asking, even though "yelling" is also against the rules. If you possibly can, get something that can handle RARs; there are pleanty of free programs available that can do the job. Just click on the rar auto-link for more information.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#177 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 8:27 PM
I am trying to get the dresser to work for swimsuits...I just installed your new toddler swimsuit set =)...however the dresser errors out on me when I try to plan my toddlers swimsuit. I sewed 2 toddler swimsuits and added to wardrobe before trying and still got the error, I drove to the clothing store and bought all the toddler swimsuits that I didnt sew and I am still getting an error when trying to plan the toddlers swimsuit. Any thoughts where I may have gone wrong? I will try to resolve it myself but will be back if I cant thanks again =D
Test Subject
#178 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 10:31 PM
I love the idea, but I can't find the gate/playpen thing in my game!
Test Subject
#179 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 8:36 PM
This is.....AWESOME!

I really like the Baby Monitor and the playpen and toddler beds!
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 12:10 PM
Add me to the list of those who can't get the dresser to work for swimsuits. It's the same thing, I tell the sim to plan and it drops out of queue. I have the toddler suits you released recently, plus fakepeeps.
Test Subject
#182 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 11:39 PM
Hey I realy like you set but I can't use it in my game, (No way to unzip the files and mum won't get the required) and i was woundeing if there is any way to get them in a .zip file??? If not ,thats a okay.
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 10:42 PM
Well that's a shame. Hope you can fix it someday, because the dresser is very cute. Thanks again for the items and the effort!
Test Subject
#184 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 11:50 AM
wow! i love it!!! but the crib doesnt replace the original freetime crib right?
Test Subject
#185 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 8:35 PM
The Playpen Is A Genius Idea! Toddlers Cant Get Out, So No More Playing With Toilets!
Test Subject
#186 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 3:15 PM
I only downloaded the toddler fence and gate, but it makes my life so much easier. I can't believe EAxis didn't include something like that with basegame; you were always faced with the crisis of toddler let loose in the house vs. toddler in crib crying.

The next thing I tried was using "moveobjects on" to place a fence and gate in the same space as a door, to see if I could effectively baby-proof the doorways in a room. It turns out that this doesn't work, and toddlers just crawl through the gate if this happens.

However, if you knock out a wall, you can make a baby gate that way. The unfortunate thing is that then of course the nursery is part of whatever room it's attached to and the lights/noise all go together, but since my nursery is only attached to a bathroom and the parents' room, it's not a big deal.
Test Subject
#187 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 3:06 PM
Aww I us AL but I have all EPs and no SPs. Is there any way to give my toddlers swimsuits w/o insim or whatever?
Test Subject
#188 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 3:05 AM
I remember using this while playing TS2, very useful! Now if this could only be converted into sims 3.. ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#189 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 1:00 PM
Can somebody help me? I'm actually a bit confused about your statements that things shouldn't work anymore with AL. Can you specify what doesn't work anymore with AL? Because lower down in the post you say that the sleeping mat requires AL. It it's only the monitor and the dresser I won't bother, cause I'm only interested in the sleeping mat.
Lab Assistant
#190 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 8:17 PM
Thanks for the great downloads! I've been drooling over the crib for a while now and I finally got FT so I can get it!

I do have one question though... why is it that the baby mat requires AL. You stated that with PETS and AL the toddlers can sleep on the mat, but I don't have AL and I have witnessed my toddlers sleeping in the dog mat plenty of times... so I don't believe it's required unless for another reason?
Test Subject
#191 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 9:13 AM
sucks that the gate doesn't show up anymore after i installed the fun with pets collection. it was one of my most used objects
Lab Assistant
#192 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 7:14 AM
It's only the dresser that broke. Everything else still works.
Test Subject
#193 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 8:19 PM
Im not sure how to use the monitor and the gate didnt show up but maybe thats just me... GREAT JOB
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#194 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 3:26 PM
I used to hate having little toddlers in the game. They would crawl around and stick their hands in the toilet, eww! Now, because of these lovely things you have made, I enjoy the toddler life stage as much as the rest.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#195 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 7:43 PM
In the part where you download the files, what does AL mean?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#196 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 10:11 PM
LOVE THIS!! thanks so much... and downloaded at lightning speed!!
Field Researcher
#197 Old 5th May 2011 at 10:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MajinKitty230
In the part where you download the files, what does AL mean?

AL = The Sims 2: Apartment Life expansion pack.

Thank you for this awesome addition to the game. I had to edit this post..
I found all of the items in my game, and I have both AL and MG, plus every other EP and SP, so I'm happy to say it's all compatible!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#198 Old 6th May 2011 at 11:10 PM
Hi, I saw your terms of use and stuff and saw you will accept requests, is it ok if you put up a playpen OR something for babys or/and toddler twins? If you can that would be awesome if you don't that's fine too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#199 Old 23rd May 2011 at 11:02 AM
Hey,

I have used the baby monitor from this set for a long time, and AL was one of the first expansions I bought for the game. I now have all of them and I just wanted to let you know I have never experienced an issue, so maybe it is just a singular defect? Of course my game is modded to hell with the code-fixers and whatnot from Simbology and MATY so maybe some of those is what is causing it to work in my game. Nevertheless, just wanted to let you know. Thanks for all your hard work!!!
Field Researcher
#200 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 7:46 PM
How can I increase the energy recovery rate on the sleeper mat?
Page 8 of 10