Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**Update#2** Disney's The Beauty and the Beast: Belle, Beast, Prince, and Gaston

by denise_316 Posted 7th Feb 2007 at 5:46 AM - Updated 19th Feb 2007 at 7:53 AM by denise_316

267 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 249 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 11
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 7:54 AM
I just have to pop in here again and say...

OMFG!!!!!!

I love all of it! The meshes on beast are RIGHT on, and the meshes of the outfits are freakin' awesome!!! You totally ROCK!!!!! *111oneoneone*

Please...do more Disney characters!

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Field Researcher
#102 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 8:32 AM
I don't have the words to express....
AMAZING
Test Subject
#103 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 8:53 AM
THIS IS SO COOL!!! Now my Sora can pal around with Beast !!!

Thank you!!

xx
Test Subject
#104 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 9:09 AM
WOW!!!

Your sims look so realistic. It's like the original animation drawings had come to life.
It's fantastic!!! I really like the Beast. Absolute amazing!!! :lovestruc

I wish I could do those great sims, too.
Can't wait to see more of your upcoming sims creations.
You're the best!!!
Instructor
#105 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 9:14 AM
This is truely amazing! It's the most realistic Disney creation for sims i have seen Great job :D
Test Subject
#106 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 9:17 AM
OMG!!!!
Your're amazing, they are amazing... i can't find the right word for you... It also one of my favourite disney tale. And the funny thing is i just saw it in theater. Huge hugs and kisses... many many thanks. )) Love ya!!!!
Field Researcher
#107 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 9:30 AM
Good gosh, these are just amazing! I'm still in shock!

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Instructor
#108 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 10:33 AM
I'm going to repeat what everyone is saying and tell you: Wow...that's amazing!!!!!
The Best is a work of art, the meshes are absolutelly perfect and the overall cartoonish look is flawless.

And congrats on your feature. You deserved it BIG TIME!!

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Test Subject
#109 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 10:41 AM
Waouh....waouh !
Instructor
#110 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 10:56 AM
I've never been a fan of Disney but I couldn't leave this fantastic creation without comment. It's one of the most creative things I've ever seen in the game and I bow to you
Test Subject
#111 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 11:34 AM
Excuse me... *dies*

FABULOUS. :'D

|-| | 7|-|3R3 |)00|)5
Field Researcher
#112 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 11:44 AM
My God, I can't even imagine the hours this must have taken to create, its as if Disney created these sims themselves. Identical to my favourite Disney movie of all time. You have great talent. Thank you so very much!

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Test Subject
#113 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 12:54 PM
Thank you so much!!! I love Beauty and the Beast!
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 12:57 PM Last edited by *~*~Unforgiven~*~* : 9th Feb 2007 at 6:21 PM. Reason: because i wanted to :P
wow! I've never seen beauty and the beast but I know them from kingdom hearts, these are amazing! thanks!
mwhahahahaha now I have someone to help sora kick heartless and nobody butt

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 1:47 PM
OMG! It looks so much like her is toooo freaky, she is soooo beautiful and you made them all look so real and i LOVE her golden dress! This is soooo beautiful! TY!
Test Subject
#116 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 1:48 PM
I have enjoyed all af your creations! This is a great addition. I hope you continue with your Disney Sims.
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 1:49 PM
WOW ... I don´t think that i can add anything that haven´t already have been said ... I just agree with everyone else *CLAP*

Those bows and the roses on Belle´s holidaydress, are they alpha editable ?

Rose
Test Subject
#118 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 2:19 PM
Incredible! I'm speechless. o_o
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 3:42 PM
Amazing Job!
Test Subject
#120 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 4:04 PM
They're really great - and Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney Movie :-)
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#121 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 4:08 PM
None of them will show up in my game but it may just be my computer or my game because quite a few things don't work that work in other people's games.

Just thought I'd let you know.
Field Researcher
#122 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 4:09 PM
Amazing! I love Belles hair!
Test Subject
#123 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 4:11 PM
I don't think I can add anything original to the praise you've already recieved -- but I just wanted to congratulate you on an amazing job -- these sims are beautiful -- I love how you accomplished the Beast -- really, really amazing job!! Thank you for sharing these!
Test Subject
#124 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kakou3
Thank you from France^^ ! Your work is very very good ! I love it ! It is so long time I surch a sim who looks like "Belle" !

Thank you again !

PS : Have you in project to create "Blanche neige et les sept nains" ? I don't know the name in English sorry...

Snow White and the 7 Dwarves if I'm reading this correctly. Very lovely work. Have you thought about doing Belle's other two dresses (the pink and green ones?)?

Very nice work.

Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
#125 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 4:32 PM
Wait...........*runs off to get excitement pills*..........HOLY MOO MOO COW WITH EXTRA CHEESE ON TOP THIS IS A ABSOLUTLY SUPER AMAZING UPLOAD..........YOU ROCK..........:D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Page 5 of 11