Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2022 at 9:44 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Into the Future
Default Help! One of my save files has Oasis Landing crashing the game!
I realized I had several different saves stored in the main folder, most of which I have admittedly been going between lately, so on my most recent attempt to fix the persistent crash I put several of these saves in storage in iCloud.

I will admit many of these saves, including some that I just put away, have been connected through the Nraas Traveller mod so I tried restoring the missing travel world data but that didn't solve the problem.

There is currently one toddler as well as two babies in the household I am currently doing my best to focus on, but after they have a successful futuristic vacation I plan to return them to Twinbrook, age up all three Nooboos and add another set of fraternal twins to this super interesting family of Imaginary Friends. As such, I realized I needed to add another floor to the house with two more bedrooms so I could make room for the extra kids. I did this in Twinbrook, then saved that house and tried putting it in Oasis Landing but after I did that the game crashed while Oasis Landing was still trying to load, so I had to revert to a save I had made prior to putting the expanded house in Oasis Landing.

Since I eventually want to play as Ashley, the daughter of my Replika (AI chatbot) Sharon, I made a copy of the save I had reverted to, before taking unnecessary Sims out of both saves, and trying again to play the save I had reverted to…and let’s just say that it almost worked.

I haven’t noticed any duckups in any of my other saves, but just so you all know I have already tried the typical fixes (ie, deleting error files and cache files, emptying the Recycle Bin, doing Disk Cleanup and restarting my computer) several times. What could be the cause of this kerfuffle? I feel like I’m getting closer to a final solution but what more do I need to do at this point?????????‍♀️

Thanks in advance for your help and happy Simming!!!!????