Replies: 855 (Who?), Viewed: 172209 times.
Page 14 of 35
Top Secret Researcher
#326 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 9:16 AM
My only issue is that neither of the Beaker kids have the megabrow phenotype, so it'd be entirely the Landgraab boys' eyebrows at work.

Sienna Larson, as a bubbly popularity sim, is pretty much required by law to have THE FUNNEST PARTIES EVARRRR. So, to do so, she meets multiple sims.

One of those sims was Pleasure sim Maxwell Landgraab, who she found to be SUPER TOTALLY CUTE. Yeah, he had some silly eyebrows, BUT HE WAS LIKE, CUTE, SO IT'S OKAY.

After developing research, Sienna threw her first teen party. Her invites included her cousin Snipe, her cousin's boyfriend Arwin, her first BESTEST friend Sebastien, his crush Vermillion, and her other TOTALLY RAD FRIEND Cara Webb.

First kisses were exchanged.

Virginities, or rather, a virginity, were/was lost, thanks to ACR.

And Television was watched. Clearly the roof-raiser score was caused by Arwin's total attention focused towards Snipe (instead of harassing Cara, who would have been quite hurt to find out he was invited in the first place, after she had explained to Sienna that SHE DOES NOT WANT HIM AROUND HER), and Sienna and Maxwell's canoodling. Sienna now has a boyfriend, YAYZ!

Oh, and her parents were trying for a baby during the party, so she is soon going to get a little sibling!
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#327 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 4:22 PM Last edited by Peni Griffin : 7th Oct 2012 at 5:21 PM. Reason: Misspelled my own character's name - three times!
The parents trying for baby also increased the score. No wonder it was a roof-raiser, with first kisses and double woohoos!

Here's Martine Ruben again, finishing up the last of her elementary school homework before launching into her middle school career. (Josephine didn't touch hers.)

Annie Newson, getting along great with new kid Diff LeStrange, whose French accent fades in and out.

Damn, Diff is cute. Annie's boyfriend Maddox may be in for some competition.

"Edward, why are you here?"
"Why not?"
"Because the party's downstairs."
"Y'all seem to be partying just fine up here."
Ashleigh Pitts-Upsnott's off-to-college party. Ashleigh just wanted to get in a final dream date, but Mom had to throw a party, inviting as usual all her old sorority sisters and their kids that Ashleigh couldn't care less about, and the result is - not one single private make-out spot in the house! Argh, parents!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#328 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 4:49 AM
Peni- Sadly, not all Ottomas kids turn out as cute as Petra. IIRC, my one twin stays pretty odd-looking all through his life.

Katharine Worthington. But don't call her that. It's lame. Call her Katie.

Yeah, I miss being a teenager, and having to be around teenage boys.... [/COMPLETE, UTTER SARCASM]
That's Samantha Charming and Beau Broke behind Georgia and Marcus, btw.

Maybe he likes Georgia and doesn't know how to show it. Or maybe he's just upset about his Voldemort nose. Or both. Anyway, Marcus wouldn't quit picking on Beau, so I had to cancel out several increasingly hostile interactions. That's why he's got that face there. Behind them are Garrett Newson and Isaiah Gavigan. Outside of his family, Isaiah is Garrett's first friend ever.
Mad Poster
#329 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 5:27 PM
One of my twins is pretty funny-looking, too, but the other's well within normal range. People exaggerate the Ottomas ugly.

Clovis Point keeps an eye on the new boy his daughter Andice brought home from school. Pascal Neugierig is a bit older and has been held back because of some mysterious missing school time - that's a bad sign. Nobody knows better than Clovis what teen-age boys want when they come over to "study" with teen-age girls! He can't count the number of times he used that excuse himself. Nope, much better they stay down here dancing.

"Hmm," thinks Clovis's wife Sadie. "Curlytop! Andice could do a lot worse to start out with!"

Later that night, Andice smiles as she does her homework in her nighty.

Thinking about what she could've done...If Dad hadn't been standing by ready to throw a fit...

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#330 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 4:36 AM

Suzette Ellis flirts with Ivy Delarosa, the other Romance-aspiring lesbian in town.

It really doesn't take much for them to start kissing.

They're both Romance, so I'm not planning for this relationship to be a steady, unless the according wants are rolled.

There are a lot of lesbian and bisexual women in this teen generation. I arguably am doing a better job at having a Generation of Lesbians than Peni.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#331 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 10:41 PM
Yeah, well, you didn't get an irresistible idea for dumping a household of seven males into your hood, did you? Speaking of which:

Diff LeStrange runs into Frank Munny at Red's Diner. The general consensus in the warehouse is, that the risk of Frank Munny's grandfather (the local expert in alien hybrids, who wants to get DNA samples) are outweighed by the benefits of getting to know the Coolest Boy in School, who also happens to be rich and as green as the LeStranges. Diff therefore nerves himself to approach, and finds him surprisingly easy to talk to.

So Frank and his brother Mark are brought into the warehouse. They scare Nemo a bit, especially when Mark tries to teach him to slap dance. The whole dancing concept is alien to him.

Lukey's not going to do anything as crass as grilling Frank about the local girls; but he does find ways to get him to talk about Alta Mira Starchild. "My cousin Marius's girlfriend Minerva is best friends with her, but she doesn't hang out with the kids in Drama Acres much otherwise. She's kind of a bossy know-it-all."
"Yes, I could tell she had many good qualities."

"Ice cream for dinner?"
"It's what we have. Grimnir did the marketing. Anyway, all the stoves we've got are Frieda's little Easy Bake and the microwave."
"Well, I guess if it gets you full."
"It doesn't. Nothing gets Grimnir and Nemo full."
"Y'all should come over and fish a bit. I'll teach you to grill it. And then you can fish for your supper in the park here."

Top Secret Researcher
#332 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 4:16 AM

Arwin discovers that Magnolia Delarosa, along with her sister, aren't into men. Hmph.

Malcolm V convinced Heidi Beaker to stop wearing glasses, since they obscure her eyes, and she doesn't actually need them ("You don't even have lenses in them!"). After a thought or two, she does herself over. She does feel a lot better about her appearance, now.

"Dad! Play red hands with me!"
"Whatever. I should be punishing you, but-"
"I didn't do anything wrong! Nobody got hurt. Besides, I'm not like my stupid brother! I don't kick kittens!"

"That was ONCE."
"Dad! Help! Ow!"

Simblr.
Scholar
#333 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 7:48 PM
Ginger Newson thinks that Starla Jean Howell is pretty cute, though she probably should watch picking on her so close to nightfall and so near to her werewolf big brother Sonny Ray.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#334 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 9:53 PM

When Diff and Grimnir LeStrange come home with Maddox and Madeleine Estic-Moiselle, they try to be good guests.

Diff is really getting the hang of this dancing business!

But Maddox has an ulterior motive. His girlfriend Annie has talked about Diff an awful lot since that time he came home with her. She may be a bit much for Maddox to keep up with in the makeout department, but that doesn't mean he's not willing to take steps to make her status crystal-clear to interlopers.

Diff seems to accept the status quo willingly enough. At least, that's one way to interpret the tickling.

Top Secret Researcher
#335 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 5:45 AM
Tank's boys grew up, and...uh...they're not ugly, but I forsee a lack of fangirling.

Pershing has prominent face bones. Not cheek bones, just face bones. He's a knowledge sim who wants to go into game development, so I can't help but think that he is going to be stuck to the bubble blower in college.

Panzer has a similar issue to Pershing for the face bone category, and has impressive lips. As a Fortune sim, he wants five top ten businesses. They're a challenge to make over, but I don't want to edit their facial structure. Oh, and their mom just had quads, so it's not like it would help to change their faces. Who would want to, anyway?

It's not that Arwin is drawn to children or toddlers, as much as Bertha having enough confidence to grab attention from him.

Sienna attended Berthy's birthday in her Weenie hut uniform. Also, notice Arwin and Snipe simultaneously thinking about sex.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#336 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 4:01 PM
Two-points shy, Pleasure, Madeleine. 0-points shy, Romance, Grimnir.

Face it, this is her big chance to be the aggressive, confident one!

Top Secret Researcher
#337 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 8:21 PM

A beeping noise creeps behind Vermillion as she attempts to steal her cousin's newspaper...

Older brother Sebastien can't help but find his brothers' dance moves silly.

Henri Jacquet has taken quite an interest in one of the Gieke boys, and the interest is reciprocal.

Yeah, no doubt about that.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#338 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 6:08 AM

Ruby Gorey, shy Fortune sim, meet Erika Swain, shy Family sim. They have a devotion to Art in common and I'm sure will find much to say to one another, once they get going.

You didn't think you were going to get through a post from me in this thread without another LeStrange picture, did you? Grimnir and Madeleine play kickybag.

Kestrel fixes her last sink before college.

Cousins and bearers of the Amazing Hawkins Chin Gene, Kestrel and Harlan, dance together on her last night at home before college. "The GSA won't be the same without you and Ashleigh."
"Nope. You and Miguel won't have anybody sensible restraining your wildest impulses."
"Yes! Drag Day will become a reality!"

Top Secret Researcher
#339 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 1:01 AM

Kristen was heading out for her medical career, leaving new high school grad Sienna home with little Peter Larson, when she saw a group of teens wander inside the house. The intention was for Sienna to babysit, but seeing as she was a popularity sim, she saw it as the opportunity to throw a party. "Note to self: ground daughter, even if Jason will protest. Ugh, if I didn't have to go to work..."

Snipe held up her own in conversation, and managed not to piss anyone off. Vermillion wasn't here, since the last thing Sienna wanted was a fight to break out.

She didn't invite Arwin this time either, since she was hoping her cousin would open up a bit more. Cara was pleased, but mostly annoyed people by trying to hug them. She has issues.

The party was rockin', even if it was a tad boring. Maybe I missed something? I don't know. Out of respect of her parents, she does go ahead and bathe her brother, who she ignored most of the day.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#340 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 3:38 PM
Nemo visits the Munny family.

He gets along best with Mark, who's always been more patient than Frank.

But even Mark has a tough time with his absolute failure to grasp some basic social rules. Like there's no point playing a game and cheating!

He does get Nemo to accept some fish and produce to take home, anyway, but it's not going to go far among seven teen boys and a little girl!

It's Frank's idea to throw the Hawkins girls at him. "If they can't inspire him to trust us, nobody can!" Nemo and Gracie sit up in the hot tub long after everyone else has given up and gone inside, talking about anything and everything.

Scholar
#341 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 8:47 PM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 17th Oct 2012 at 9:04 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
It's Frank's idea to throw the Hawkins girls at him. "If they can't inspire him to trust us, nobody can!" Nemo and Gracie sit up in the hot tub long after everyone else has given up and gone inside, talking about anything and everything.

Oh my god, Nemo met Gracie! And they get along!

Edit: Since I don't have any new pictures of any of my current teen sims, here's an ancient shot of Test playing with his then-toddler sister Difficult. If I recall, she spit up on him (again) right after this shot was taken.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#342 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 9:19 PM
Well, don't count your genetic chicks just yet. They've only eaten at the same table and sat in the same hot tub so far. I checked - she's 51/0 toward him and he's 74/0 toward her, so I'd say those pheremones are doing their job on him. But can he keep it up in social settings that allow more negative interactions, that's the question? And how far can he get in the two days before she leaves for college?

Nemo mostly came over to take Frank up on his offer to teach the boys to fish.

If Nemo/Gracie doesn't work I can try to match Grimnir and Ginevra - Grimnir and Nemo both have the droopy eyes and long chin. And speaking of Grimnir, he came home with Harlan Hawkins.

This bald guy came home with Harris and I never could get rid of him. Grimnir seems to have the slap dance down, and to be pleased at meeting someone who dances worse than he does.

Harlan invited the Munny boys over, too. Frank doesn't noogy people, but tickling, sure.

Grimnir hung around hoping someone would cook a third meal for him, and was still there when Harlan's sister Mary Ann got up from her nap. She needed to get her fun up enough to do homework, so she decided to tell Grimnir an alien joke. I think it's the same one Mark told Pearl awhile back - at any rate, aliens don't seem offended by it.

Mad Poster
#343 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 8:13 AM
I wish I would have found this thread before my Veronaville glitched, but anyway here are some pictures of teens I did have in Veronaville before it glitched.

Cassio Capp son of Tybalt Capp and a Sim I made in CAS. Tybalt has a recessive gene for blonde hair, and it showed up in both his sons.

Lynx Capp, Tybalt Capp's son from his alien abduction.

Anne Monty, daughter of Mercutio Monty and Miranda Capp. I have a mod that makes all hair colors and eye colors dominant, so Miranda's genetic blonde dominated in their kids instead of Mercutio's black.

Aaron Monty, son of Romeo Monty and Juliette Capp. Romeo and Juliette both have a recessive gene for blond hair, and always seem to end up with blonde kids. I was happy when Aaron's younger brother got Juliette's red hair, but he was still a child when the neighborhood glitched.
Scholar
#344 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 2:58 PM
Olivia Beaker became a teen and possibly even more eccentric. She's developed a fascination with mirrors, though, judging from the way she trailed Count Ralph, she may just be memorizing what she looks like for when she no longer has a reflection.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#345 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 5:33 AM

Minerva Newson, Gallagher's oldest daughter, loving up the family cat Mittens.

This girl gives great face.

Grimnir continues to be the prime warehouse boy to bring home and feed. Here he is with Ginevra Hawkins.

She decided to test out the family pheremones on him. Yep, they work. (Boy, does he get the mileage out of being shy!)

Top Secret Researcher
#346 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 8:13 AM

Jean-Baptiste lacks subtlety.

His cousins, Maxwell and Malcolm, juggle glasses. This probably isn't safe.

"What the hell are YOU doing here?" Cara still hates YA Arwin, and shows her disgust when he takes out his teenage girlfriend on a date. To a clothing boutique.

His intention isn't trying on clothes.

Simblr.
Lab Assistant
#347 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 8:57 PM
Twins in a family I made quite a while back.

Gemma looking quite irritated about something.

Maybe it's her sister, Myranda, who is in the way of the bathroom!
Mad Poster
#348 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 6:25 PM
I take too many pictures.

Petra Ottomas. Up close and personal.

Gracie Hawkins helps Curry get over the trauma of Grimnir's French accent.

Tina Traveler and her dad come over to the Ottomases' for dinner a lot since her mom deserted them to have another man's baby. I'm not sure seeing Petra and Edward Beare (not to mention Peter and Samantha, and Petra's brother Ted and his fiancee, also visiting) all over each other is going to cheer them up much.

Maddox Estic-Moiselle talking to Gracie Hawkins at Random Newson's birthday party. IIRC, Diff is waiting to tell Maddox a dirty joke.

Field Researcher
#349 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 1:00 AM
Maya Franjola

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#350 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 9:03 AM
I had to start my PV over (long, sad story) so I haven't been posting pictures lately as I have been trying to progress my storyline instead.

This is Julian Burb (ver. 2.0), younger brother of Lucy. The clean templates I use have recessive genes added, so he got surprise blue eyes and dark skin from Jennifer.

This go around the younger sibling for Lucy turned out to be twins, so this is Adrian Burb, younger bro to Lucy and twin to Julian. I think he looks A LOT like his Dad John.

This is my makeover of David Ottomas

Page 14 of 35