Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#401 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 6:22 PM
Sophia Jones and Raj Ramaswami fell in love:

Sophia Jones currently has 3 bolts with 3 guys in the neighborhood. Who knew a half alien girl could be so appealing?

That's a little high to be making out, isn't it?:

Sophia Jones and Raj Ramawami are so in love that they made out on top of the rollercoaster track.

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Advertisement
Scholar
#402 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 11:13 PM

Losing a fight with an alien is bad enough, in Tank's opinion...but losing it in front of his brother's classmate and the General is much, much, worse.
Inventor
#403 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 11:14 AM Last edited by supersimoholic : 5th Apr 2013 at 7:58 PM.
These are the oldest Gerbit Twins. The Gerbits are the Founding family of Leeton. James will be Heir as he's the only one who can carry on the Gerbit name.

Amanda Gerbit

James Gerbit
Lab Assistant
#404 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 3:31 PM
Default Marco Roseland

If you leave me now…
Mad Poster
#405 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 5:47 PM
Please possess your soul in patience, or provide links to pics in excess of 4, jayvonne honey. I try not to click love on posts that break the rules and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Makeover Distraction by Peni G, on Flickr

Makeover Fail by Peni G, on Flickr

Makeover Success by Peni G, on Flickr
This is Tina Traveller, and teen stylist Ruby Gorey is distracted by David Ottomas, whose amazing guitar solo on Mary Munny's latest album she much admires.

How do you keep a college girl interested in you when she's on the same campus as the boyfriend that precedes you and you can't go to college yet and there's no InTeen to save you? Be ready to entertain her while the older guy ignores her to talk about school stuff!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#406 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 11:29 AM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 12th Apr 2013 at 2:22 PM.
Default Widespot Happenings
Goldie Hart was able to conquer the formidable Mt. Homework with the help of her beloved big sister Candy. While it didn't do anything to improve her depressed mood, it would certainly help raise her depressed grade at school.

Now that she didn't have the homework problem looming over her, Goldie was free to go to the General Store, where she met up with her classmate Scot Land.

While Scot was nice (and cute as a little puppy), Goldie wasn't interested in anything further than friendship with him. She'd heard him talking about his family; he had a mama and she wasn't in an urn by the tv. At least he took the rejection well.

And this is Brooke Young, one of the cashiers at the General Store that day. She's from... out of town. Way, far out of town. From, um, er... it's so far away no one has heard of it, okay?

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#407 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 4:14 PM

Noogy Time by Peni G, on Flickr

What David had under the Hat by Peni G, on Flickr

John Stacks feels he's not cool enough, but all the straight boys in his class think it's a real waste how girls hang around him. Even if he were into girls, Mary Ann Hawkins is too much younger and the alluring Ruby Gorey is all hung up on his big brother.

Virginia Beech felt a need to go steady, and the guy she double-bolts is already going with another girl, and though she doesn't have any bolts with Woody Weiss (the alien thing, honestly, is kind of icky) he's handy, he tried to kiss her once, and the girl he was dating left for college, so she went for it. Woody says going steady and making out go hand in hand, and she's fine with that. It's another checkmark on her list of things Popular Girls need, anyway.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#408 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 9:20 PM

The teenagers hanging around the game room at the Corner Shoppes found a more interesting attraction than the pool table (which was being monopolized by grown-ups anyway)...Puck Summerdream's recognizable yelps of pleasure! But who was he with?

Miranda was annoyed already by the carrying-ons, but she was furious to find her little cousin Hermia stepping out of the photo booth. "Hermia!" she snapped. "What were you...you're far too young for that sort of thing. And don't tell me you intend to marry that trash!"

Hermia just smirked. "So I got my first time before you. Who's going to punish me, now that Grandfather's in prison? Serves him right, anyway."

Miranda could feel her righteous indignation drifting away. She already knew that Consort was on the run...hey, maybe Hermia's unsuitable behaviour would be a distraction from that scandal-in-the-making. "Um...don't tell Mother I asked you this, but...you were being careful in there, weren't you?" She crossed her fingers as she asked, hoping both that the answer would be yes and that that that question would not get back to her mother.

"Careful?" Hermia's tone was mocking. "What do you mean, careful? Oh, I suppose you didn't see me proposing and Puck accepting? Really, Miranda, do you really think I'd do that with someone other than my fiancé? You didn't expect me to wait until we were old enough to marry, did you? Although we may be old enough anyway, because I wasn't too...careful."

As Miranda stormed off in disgust, the townie boy she'd been with to looked daggers at Puck. "I know you, Summerdream," Magnus Gilscarbo muttered. "You knock her up and dump her like my dad did my mom, your nice family ain't gonna save you from a punching. Me and my buddies like Miranda, ya know?"

"Don't worry," Hermia reassured Puck later. "With the way my family is, they'll have packed us off to a Strangetown package wedding before I'm even showing...and your parents will give consent if they know what's good for them. It's the only way we've even got a chance of getting three kids old enough to go to college before we get bumped off too. Now, let's give it another try, shall we?"
Field Researcher
#409 Old 9th May 2013 at 5:02 PM
Madison Goth and Salvatore Harris went on a date to Red's Diner downtown:

She fell in love with him after he threw food at her. Oh so romantic!

This is when they agreed to go steady:

Shane Ruggars from Bucolic Peace does not seem to like Aidan Ramaswami:

Sanjay looks worried, lol.

Marshall Cook holds his sister Monica:

Mad Poster
#410 Old 9th May 2013 at 10:25 PM

Everybody walks on eggshells around Tina Traveller because of her parents splitting up, but not Alta Mira Starchild! She thinks Tina should just snap out of it!

"Oh no! I've gotten fat!"
"Fat? You call that fat? Get a grip."
"Faaaaaat!!!!"

Erika Swain is very shy, but she's also anxious to get the all-important boyfriend and her BFF Alta Mira (who has first claim on them) won't pick a warehouse boy for herself and release the others, so she very bravely starts approaching boys on her own.

Lazlo Neugierig talks nerd-to-nerd with Eugene Newson.

Lab Assistant
#411 Old 12th May 2013 at 3:37 PM
Andromeda grew into a teen today! I think he's positively adorable!

Mad Poster
#412 Old 12th May 2013 at 8:30 PM

Alma Newson takes a bunch of her friends bowling and reconsiders her concern that she's getting fat. Her family are all fitness nuts and she hasn't had a realistic comparison. On reflection, she has nothing to be ashamed of and should probably ditch the bulky sweatshirts.

Alma's only got three outgoing points to Lazlo Neugierig's umpty-ump, but he's a warehouse boy and you have to spell things out for them, so she makes sure he understands that she Likes him.

Really sure.

I mean really, really, really sure. Even a nerdboy raised in a lab can't misinterpret this - can he?

Scholar
#413 Old 12th May 2013 at 9:56 PM

This is what comes of being poor in Pleasantview in the winter...perhaps Dustin's dreaming of running away to Strangetown?

Johnny is very pleased at how good Ophelia looks.

No sooner were they out of the courtroom for their earlier fights than Johnny and Tank started at each other again. Jenny was not amused.
Mad Poster
#414 Old 16th May 2013 at 8:50 PM

Two of the dreamiest teen boys in Drama Acres, Marius Curian and Pascal Neugierig, at Miguelito Casa's off-to-college party.

Pascal and one of the many teen girls who'd say yes if he asked them out, which it never occurs to him to do, Erika Swain. (She may never wash those hands again!)

Also at Miguelito's party were Ginevra Hawkins, tickling him, and Marius's steady girlfriend, Ginevra's cousin Minerva. Who keeps following Miguelito around instead of paying attention to her official boyfriend.

Mary Ann Hawkins, Miguel Gavigan, and Lazlo Neugierig, hanging out in Miguel's teen sanctum, the attic of his family home. He's trying to get a smustle going and they don't think there's room.

Lab Assistant
#415 Old 17th May 2013 at 11:25 PM
More Andromeda. I seriously love this boy!

Instructor
#416 Old 23rd May 2013 at 6:06 PM
Some more of Kennedy Deppiesse.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Field Researcher
#417 Old 26th May 2013 at 6:13 PM
Troy Nova and Laura Kody went on a date:

It's going to be their last until Laura goes to college because Troy had to go to college this rotation.

He looks so happy to be going to college!

Laura invited her friends, Dennis Phoenix, Jonah Landchild, and Madison Goth on an outing since Troy was at college:

She loves her friends!

Lab Assistant
#418 Old 31st May 2013 at 8:32 PM

Lucy Burb aged up today.
Field Researcher
#419 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 3:23 AM
Salvatore Harris and Madison Goth went on their last date as teens to the Carnival.

Salvatore's mom (Tessa Harris, formerly Ramirez) and dad Juan were sad to see him go to college:

But Sal can't wait to go, even if he has to wait for Madison:

Lab Assistant
#420 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 6:54 PM
Default Marco Roseland

If you leave me now…
Test Subject
#421 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 5:49 PM Last edited by bb18 : 28th Oct 2017 at 7:57 AM.
The lovely Pleasantview teen clan. From left to right:
Dustin, Angela, Lilith, Ginger & Dirk.

If you're Dirk, I want to be your Lilith. <3
Scholar
#422 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bb18
Dustin, Angela, Lilith, Ginger & Dirk.

I miss those guys! Must get cranking on reinstalling TS2.
Instructor
#423 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 3:02 PM
Quite a few of my generation 4 and 5 kiddos in my legacy are starting to age to teen, and I'm loving the uniqueness of their appearances.

Tenley Nott

Whitley Worthington (Daughter of Frances J. and my in-game-born sim Shelby)

Lab Assistant
#424 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 7:47 PM
Vivi grew into a teen today and I discovered that he had a preference for males so I found him a nice boyfriend called Conrad. Their absolutely adorable together and get on like a house on fire.

Well, most of the time anyway...
Instructor
#425 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 4:48 PM
After years of playing this game, I finally got my first werewolf sim! Her name is Suzanne Okuma, and she's the adopted daughter of Landon and Nicole Okuma.

Kimber Nott, the younger sister of Tenley, whom I posted a picture of a few posts before this.

Page 17 of 36