Replies: 855 (Who?), Viewed: 172163 times.
Page 35 of 35
Mad Poster
#851 Old 12th Apr 2021 at 4:01 PM
and this college brat...
Screenshots

Namaste... or "go"
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#852 Old 12th May 2021 at 12:27 PM
Dee Liver, the newspaper girl, gets to visit some lovely places on her daily round.

Screenshots

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Field Researcher
#853 Old 19th Jun 2021 at 12:55 AM Last edited by moonlight__ : 20th Jun 2021 at 11:35 PM.
Your typical good girl (soon to be bad ) and bad boy combo. They're cliche but they're cute. He's from a poor area (the second pic is at his apartment block) and the girl's parents own a record store and kinda in the middle but a toxic household. She looks kinda diferrent now (more bad girl looking) but I was too lazy to give them a photoshoot cause I have't played the game for a month.

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#854 Old 10th Sep 2021 at 8:12 PM
"Let me say it again, Rick: Hanna Roberts and Lila Marshall are NOT "one of the guys" so they are not going to appreciate it when you only give them noogies without having talked to them even once, OK? And also, when you see that your noogies are not appreciated, starting an argument with them will not make them like you, either, duh!"

I was playing the Contrary family and Rick wanted to make a friend so I sent him to the "Interactive" venue which is a teens-only hang-out (thank you Visitor Controller ). I think that Rick doesn't have any social skills at all, all the other teens that he tried to interact with ended up disliking him
(Please ignore Angela and Lilith Pleasant who took full front place arguing in screnshot 4).
Screenshots
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#855 Old 9th Oct 2021 at 11:52 AM
Some teens from my neighbourhood!

Leominster Rossiter:

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Forum Resident
#856 Old 9th Oct 2021 at 6:28 PM
I love that the cashier is called "Willie Buyit" It took a second for the, not sure if it was deliberate, pun to click.

Here are some pictures that I'm sure I haven't shared of some teens from my Crystal Pleasantview:

This is James Tribal introducing himself to Puck Summerdream in a very weird way, Ventrilo-Farting the poor guy. He looks so embarrassed! You wouldn't think that they were BFFs in the present day, but they are.

They've even been bowling since then; James isn't very good yet, obviously.

And you can even see them playing Punch-You-Punch-Me in the background of this picture with the Count talking to Goneril about public woohoo.

Their friendship is quite cute. It had an awkward start, but they're extremely close now.

On the topic of a different teen, with Juliette having moved on, Romeo decided to do the same:

She wants to take things slow and she made that very clear to Mr. Romeo
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Page 35 of 35