Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#1551 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 9:42 AM
Victoria Drakeford (Fricorith Tricou and Sharla Ottomas' granddaughter), finally gets an engagement proposal by her longtime boyfriend Frank Dwyer (dormie)!!

kept pausing the game to take pics
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#1552 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 1:16 PM

I successfully managed two dates at a time in my six-student dorm. Though the two relationships are on very different levels...(but the ladies in front ended up engaged by the end of the night.)

Connor and Cathy have a date as well, as it's their last day alone together before Finnian comes home. Benny observes his people.

Out of all the times I've played Marsha Bruenig with my townie aging mod, this is the first time she's gone off to college. With her face both on the door of the room Finnian used to occupy and firmly planted in the blower on the bubble machine, it looks like she's going to have an interesting time.

I never noticed until I saw the twins dancing together that they both picked bathrobes for their PJs. They are determined to stay identical even though I've been able to properly tell them apart since they turned teen.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Test Subject
#1553 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 3:27 AM
I love how linuslover30 photo is of a girl in the shower, so here's mine but steampunk.

Test Subject
#1554 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 12:11 AM Last edited by kanjibongoh : 1st Jan 2018 at 12:31 AM.
Default Florence Delarosa

Reporter Elise Monif sits down with Florence Delarosa to discuss Ms. Delarosa's current photographic exhibit at the
Bluewater Village Museum of Contemporary Art entitled “The Lovers”. Ms. Delarosa, who came to Bluewater Village
just over thirty years ago with her parents, now runs the shop which they established, Delarosa's Flowers.
Since the passing of her parents the business has continued to flourish, enough so that Florence has been able to pass on
her nine to five attentions to an assistant and devote her full time to her creative self—and her love affair with her camera.

Ms. Delarosa has taken on various art forms and conquered all that she dared to create within: photography, film, music videos—the common thread
being her eyes that see the entire world as a canvas, and by extension, her expertise with the camera lens, which helps to bring her visions blazing to life.
By the time Elise concludes her interview--and after a slight makeover--she inspires Florence to create a new photo exhibit, which will be entitled "Goddesses"...

See Florence Delarosa's “The Lovers” exhibit at Bluewater Village Museum of Contemporary Art daily, between 8 am and 6 pm from now through March 2018.
Scholar
#1555 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 12:19 PM
this shows how dangerous fire is...
Screenshots

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Scholar
#1556 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 3:23 PM
And as it seems, the areas around the lot is flooded.
Scholar
#1557 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrmo
And as it seems, the areas around the lot is flooded.

i made bluewater village into an archipelago (series of islands) using the modifyneighborhoodterrain on cheat the town has been taken over by nature and everyone is a plantsim

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#1558 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 3:57 PM Last edited by grammapat : 1st Jan 2018 at 4:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
That's a lovely teapot Pat - I have that set, so where's the recolour?

I found a download by Lethe that MIGHT me it - have the download thingy but don't know how to get it to you..
Wrong, it's called Regency tea set, 2 patterns, maybe TSR. But I have the package if you can tell me how to send it

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1559 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 4:17 PM Last edited by maxon : 1st Jan 2018 at 4:46 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
I found a download by Lethe that MIGHT me it - have the download thingy but don't know how to get it to you..
Wrong, it's called Regency tea set, 2 patterns, maybe TSR. But I have the package if you can tell me how to send it

I'll have a look - thanks for the info

hmmm - the only thing I can find at TSR is Cashcraft's Regency Set - https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...mesh/id/813344/

There's a tea set there but no lovely matt black floral pattern. It's not Lethe, I think. Lethe didn't really make stuff like that. Unless it's another Lethe I'm thinking of. I suspect it's either Cashcraft or Disemporium's (Dicreasy) edits of those meshes (https://disemporium.dreamwidth.org/5322.html) but I have no idea on the recolour.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#1560 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 7:19 PM
so - how to send to you?

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1561 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 10:18 PM
You could put it on SFS or PM it to me. Though, you got me looking at crockery on the net. See this, your fault ...

Not sure about the Conran one - though I know what to do about it now. CURSE YOU.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Mad Poster
#1562 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 10:29 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 5:58 AM. Reason: Attached pictures directly due to MYP issues
While I was getting Justin Cleveland ready for school, his parents got into yet another of their frequent arguments about money. Marissa believes in keeping up appearances, while Jason is concerned that she's exceeding the family budget.

"What I was I supposed to do, let this whole family be seen in public in those awful shoes you insist on keeping?" Jason's speech bubble had no red X in it - he didn't see what was wrong with the shoes they already had or why the new ones needed to cost quite so much money.

Like most of my sims, after a good loud argument, everybody smiles and waves hello as if nothing had happened.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1563 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
You could put it on SFS or PM it to me. Though, you got me looking at crockery on the net. See this, your fault ...

Not sure about the Conran one - though I know what to do about it now. CURSE YOU.

====Curse me only with happy curses=
Besides, back at ya...now I think I need THOSE pretties.
Don't know if you still want one I have...but please HOW do I attach to a PM?

Link Ninja
#1564 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 4:32 AM Last edited by Charmful : 3rd Jan 2018 at 6:53 AM.
Default Some Rando Candids

Eating Chinese

Making faces at fishees

Reading a newspaper

A co-ed showering (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Instructor
#1565 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 1:54 PM
Hey @maxon , did you find that tea set already? Because I also have it, and I just remembered where I got it from. It's by ZeusSims, here at their Tumblr.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1566 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 3:00 PM
Hurr - looks like someone took Cashcraft's/Dicreasy's meshes and made a functional teaset - hmm. Well, whether I want that or not I can extract the texture. It's pretty nice that black recolour - not so sure about the others but thanks for the link. The others look a bit conventional for me. I've been busy though. Made this and more recolours and a side plate. Need to do some work on that yet - mainly UV mapping.
Screenshots

Scholar
#1568 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 8:53 PM
the only time i've seen roads like that is in my desiderata valley uberhood after bluewater village got taken over by nature so i think they need to fix their road.

it looks like a troll is under the road stamping up and down

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#1569 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 10:05 PM

Finnian and Reed got married on Christmas Day, and so had to invite over the Whole Family. This isn't even everyone. At least a third of them are still outside. I love how big it's gotten. Also note Harrison's season-appropriate attire that I had no idea he had.

The boys return from late-night exams and classes. Julia smiles to herself as she assembles yet another CleanBot. I think she quite enjoys living in a dorm with almost-all her cousins.

Back at Doyle and Lila's, only their own kids were invited over for Christmas. Lila gives Ingrid the stereo she opened this morning, since she has no use for it. (I wish I could find a gift that will give you any Maxis item. The few I get out of mine get boring.) Harrison greets an old friend--"Didja miss me, Bonkers?"

And at Emil and Sophie's, the twins have come home for the holidays as well. Lucas happily accepts a hug from his mother. Keith whines, "Daaad! I'm grown up now!"

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Test Subject
#1570 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 3:17 PM
Default After Hours
After a heated discussion with his buddies over the video game Destiny 2, Christian stormed angrily away. All is good with the guys again and now Christian finds himself involved in a heated discussion of a different sort...

Instructor
#1571 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 12:24 AM
Mad Poster
#1572 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 3:17 AM
A visitor was missing his head, a playable was missing his body and most of his head. Tried to take picture and there was no FLASH! So I kept hitting buttons ---then game crashed. I had taken about 20 pictures

Top Secret Researcher
#1573 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 4:39 PM
Both Angela and Lilith agree on the same thing, for once.

...Or not. Went straight back to fighting.

After Mary-Sue catches Daniel cheating on her, the two fight it out in the living room. A happy Angela waves her A+ report card in front of them, oblivious to the fact that they're brawling. (She later simply waltzed out of the room, homework in hand)

Meanwhile Kaylynn wanders out into the hallway and shows disgust at Cassandra for being in the bathroom, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she herself was still in her undies after WooHoo.

Test Subject
#1574 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 3:29 PM
Default At The Ice Cream Shop

Eve takes Christian to her favorite ice cream shop...but Christian eats his up too fast and suffers the dreaded brain freeze.
Mad Poster
#1575 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 5:04 PM

Only recently found this action; cat, as usual, not impressed

Page 63 of 120