Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#1776 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 12:08 PM
Some day a zombie vistited my garden.

I don't even know how to comment it. Sorry that the pic is so dark.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#1777 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 2:36 PM
It's been a while, so here's another Scumthorpe post. Apparently, some of them can't even sleep without being ridiculous and creepy:

Do Scumthorpes Dream of Eclectic Shit?

A while back, I was controlling the Scumthorpe triplets and sent them all to bed late in the evening after a long day of playing videogames, being yelled at by Larry for no reason and (in Carrie's case) chatting to an imaginary man who lives in her brain and subsequently getting beaten up by Sprog for the millionth time that week. Having never tried it before, I used the dream interaction from Generations to see what would happen.

The results were... not encouraging, and most likely something that a child psychologist would want to look into in any sane, rational setting. Hell, these three put together could probably provide enough material for an entire conference on dysfunctional children by themselves.

Let's take Carrie's dreams, for instance:

FUCK MARRIAGE

OH GOD I'M 6 WHY DID I READ 50 SHADES OF GREY

CHICKEN MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER

Carrie's mind is... a confusing, frightening place, to say the least.

And meanwhile, Lolita seems to have recurring nightmares about Sprog.

...Frankly, I can't really blame the poor girl.

But at least neither of them have remotely similar dreams to poor Lester, who rapidly seems to be becoming the most morbid and nihilistic 6-year-old in the entirety of SimNation due to the constant frustration of being a shrivelled, frail little Tiberium mutant with barely-functional limbs, radioactive blood and in all likelihood a drastically shortened lifespan.

I mean, look at this stuff:

IN THE END, WE ALL BURN

WE ARE ALL BURIED

AND THEN WE ROT AND FADE FROM MEMORY

SUCH IS THE FATE OF ALL MANKIND

SWEET DREAMS, REAL-WORLD HUMANS

Godammit, Lester, why must you be such a creepy little bastard-

-Oh, I see, because there's a Lovecraftian horror lurking under your bed.

Never mind, carry on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, though, an update on Crypto the alien baby: He's now sitting up and crawling:

And generally being the most adorable thing ever to come out of a man's rectum.

And getting on brilliantly with his elementary-school-age half-aunt. Not the most normal family relationship one could have, but still...

...Awwww.
Field Researcher
#1778 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 2:48 PM
So the only way to maybe have something decent with the Scumthropes is to pull it out of one of their butts?
Scholar
#1779 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kawaiipd
So the only way to maybe have something decent with the Scumthropes is to pull it out of one of their butts?

Well, way to ruin the moment

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Forum Resident
#1780 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 10:00 PM
You know, Lester could become the next Edgar Allen Poe...

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Field Researcher
#1781 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 10:22 PM
I admit that I am a computer dummy and don't know how to upload pics to this site, but I do have a picture (under memories) that shows the Grim Reaper cleaning the kitty litter box after taking the latest soul to their great reward. I just found that totally bizarre! I didn't realize that Grimmy was such a neat freak!
Forum Resident
#1782 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by koololdster
I admit that I am a computer dummy and don't know how to upload pics to this site, but I do have a picture (under memories) that shows the Grim Reaper cleaning the kitty litter box after taking the latest soul to their great reward. I just found that totally bizarre! I didn't realize that Grimmy was such a neat freak!

You can get an account on photobucket (www.photobucket.com), upload it there, and then copy the IMG link and they will show up here. That's how I do it, and it's free.

The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Mad Poster
#1783 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 11:21 PM
This is an old picture that I FINALLY managed to get off my Goddamn laptop.

That is Erika Wolff, holding baby Gator. Apparently she doesn't think anything of cooking herself and her son.

...Man, that would sure as shit change the Overlord legacy, wouldn't it? :P
Forum Resident
#1784 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 5:01 AM
NOT GATOR!!!!!! OH PLEASE NOT GATOR!!!!

Why, who knows what horrors would produce Generation Four without him!

Field Researcher
#1785 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 10:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by koololdster

Oh god, this reminds me of an amazing OMG WTF moment I had a month ago. Probably the pinacle of my simming experiences. Grim does NOT like the rain. I don't remember if I posted that here at the time, though I imagine images alone would not capture the glee I felt watching grim pull a rainbow umbrella then start running in literal circles through the neighborhood before running into the ocean and vanishing.

EA makes a lot of mistakes. I couldn't be more thankful for that one though.
Scholar
#1786 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aree
Oh god, this reminds me of an amazing OMG WTF moment I had a month ago. Probably the pinacle of my simming experiences. Grim does NOT like the rain. I don't remember if I posted that here at the time, though I imagine images alone would not capture the glee I felt watching grim pull a rainbow umbrella then start running in literal circles through the neighborhood before running into the ocean and vanishing.

EA makes a lot of mistakes. I couldn't be more thankful for that one though.

The first thing I thought of after reading that was "I must go, my planet needs me."

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Mad Poster
#1787 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 10:56 PM
Oh God my Sims have become nudists.

This is another old one that took a while to get from the laptop:

...She was fully dressed again when she loaded properly, but uh. Still.

This next one on the other hand...

Zack what the fuck are you doing those are not your work clothes! I don't even have any nude mods!
One Minute Ninja'd
#1788 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Oh God my Sims have become nudists.

Zack what the fuck are you doing those are not your work clothes! I don't even have any nude mods!

Well, you do now.
Mad Poster
#1789 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 11:28 PM
Lab Assistant
#1790 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 11:35 AM
Hi everyone, love this thread and mostly lurk here to follow the carry ons of the marvellous Scumthorpes but thought I would share this one (my first post) under the "quality parenting" theme.. my sim put her twins to bed then decided to do this in their bedroom with no intervention from me I was very "OMG Wtf are you DOING!!"

Scholar
#1791 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 3:51 PM
Hahaaaaa

Bloodiedhell: I think your sims need to clean their bathroom as well as their act...

Dem4ge: happy first post! And omg lol!! I'd understand if it was any other instrument as it could be a soothing lullaby she's playing, but I've never heard a lullaby on the drums

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#1792 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 7:14 PM
Yeah, I'd say that the horse-in-the-house thing is becoming an epidemic. Can't be worse than a horse in the mirror, though.

He doesn't seem too bothered. Then again, he has that hair. That probably immunized him to frightening things in the mirror.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1793 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
I don't even have any nude mods!

That reminds me of an WTF moment I had awhile ago. When Cornelia Goth became an elder she had a proper top, but nude bottom, and I was confused as to how it happened since I don't have any mods that lets Sims be nude.
Top Secret Researcher
#1794 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 10:22 PM Last edited by r_deNoube : 25th Dec 2012 at 10:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
...since I don't have any mods that lets Sims be nude.
Well you and BloodiedHell do now. Keep your eyes open for the bareback-indoor-horse-riding mod, it's surely next.
Mad Poster
#1795 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gemly_teddie
Bloodiedhell: I think your sims need to clean their bathroom as well as their act...

I know LOL, I'm terrible at keeping the house clean for my Sims without someone with the neat trait and/or a maid. The first one was in my asylum challenge so I could only direct one Sim.

...As for the second one, well, I'm just lazy.

Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
That reminds me of an WTF moment I had awhile ago. When Cornelia Goth became an elder she had a proper top, but nude bottom, and I was confused as to how it happened since I don't have any mods that lets Sims be nude.

Gotta let herself air things out I guess.

...Oh God no brain why D:
Lab Assistant
#1796 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 3:29 AM
So, yesterday my infant toddlers were having a bday. Yeah. and the daycare room caught on fire, cause I was using that room as a toddler bedroom. I'm like, WHAT IS WITH YOU SIMS. and i was telling my sims to get the *censored* out of there. I first told the father to leave. He wouldn't even budge. AND HE WAS HOLDING LITTLE GRACIE (who already grew to toddler) and her twin, still-an-infant Georgie was just lying there... and the mother is RIGHT NEXT TO THE FIRE, WITH ME TELLING HER TO CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT, WHO JUST DECIDES TO RATHER FREAK OUT. Finally she called the firemen. it turned out to be a fireWOMAN, and the father FELL IN LOVE WITH THE FIREWOMAN. Im like, FML.
Lab Assistant
#1797 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 3:36 AM
And also, my sims have a huge obsession with sliding on the water slide. yeah. even during work, they MUST go on the water slide. I'm lucky i dont have seasons.
Top Secret Researcher
#1798 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 4:23 AM
"This year, I'm going to have an underwater-themed party!"

Screenshots
Instructor
#1799 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
"This year, I'm going to have an underwater-themed party!"

Yeah I think I'll pass on that one
Instructor
#1800 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 4:59 PM Last edited by StardustX : 25th Dec 2012 at 8:52 PM.
Isn't she a bit young to be giving birth in a toilet?
/bad joke

Oh, and this is fun.
My sim Angelina (who just happens to be the blonde in that picture up there) married Demetrius. They had a child, Ginny. Angelina cheated, the split up. Demetrius ended up marrying Angelina's niece Serenea (they have a child together now too).
Now Demetrius is Angelina's ex-husband AND uncle. Ginny is now a teenager who is pregnant. So now they have some kind of weird mutant freak grandchild on the way too.
...Yeah.
Page 72 of 321