Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2020 at 9:44 AM Last edited by aisquared : 7th Mar 2020 at 9:54 AM.
Default Browse downloads: Jump to page issue
I was browsing through TS3 Lots and Housing section. Then when I jump to a certain page, the page now shows all downloads from all games. Does the feature really work like this?

UPDATE: when I change the page number from the address bar, I'm still at the right section. Definitely the jump feature has an issue. I hope this gets fixed.
Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 1:02 AM
It also clears out filters, so when you're browsing for only say Game Mods, it unflags the page for all kind of downloads.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 1:30 PM
Hiya!

Sorry for the late reply! I did leave a reply regarding recreating the issue here in a similar thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...056#post5622056

I think if it's possible to recreate it at once, then it's easier to make the code a bit more solid regarding linking things
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 3:13 PM
This should be fixed now.  Thanks for the report.  (It's probably been broken for 1+ years... just goes to show how many people use that feature :P)

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.