Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2020 at 10:23 PM
Default download tab missing from my profile page?
I'm not sure if I missed something obvious here (I did read the thread just below about images, tried that, that option was on for me) But I seem to be missing the download tab on my profile page. I had my first item approved earlier today and it has been downloaded a few times already. The details are showing up on my profile page but there's no image, and no download tab. Every other profile I looked at has one of these. I've also tried to point my page at all the options on the "edit options" section, but I still can't get it to show up.

Can someone please tell me if this is a glitch, or I'm doing something wrong? Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 12th Oct 2020 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaynarah
I'm not sure if I missed something obvious here (I did read the thread just below about images, tried that, that option was on for me) But I seem to be missing the download tab on my profile page. I had my first item approved earlier today and it has been downloaded a few times already. The details are showing up on my profile page but there's no image, and no download tab. Every other profile I looked at has one of these. I've also tried to point my page at all the options on the "edit options" section, but I still can't get it to show up.

Can someone please tell me if this is a glitch, or I'm doing something wrong? Thanks in advance!

I think this just takes a little time for this to show up as I see a download tab on your profile now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Oct 2020 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
I think this just takes a little time for this to show up as I see a download tab on your profile now.

Yeah I think I was lacking a little patience there....I see it now too lol.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 13th Oct 2020 at 10:39 AM
The download tab actually only shows when you have 10 thanks or more iirc and it's only calculated every couple of hours so that would explain the delay.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#5 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 4:05 AM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered