Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#126 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 9:02 PM
Spring because i love the rain and plants and were getting it today bc we got a new pc without seasons and we lost disc 3 and 4 and the code so yup
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 9:27 PM
Spring, cuz there's balance between rain and sun. I like it. I like it when its raining, makes my house look so warm and nice...
#128 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 6:39 PM
Summer is my favorite! I just love it. I don't know why. Maybe because you can go swimming, and your crops actually grow. Unlike winter where my ponds and pools freeze up, and I can't go fishing or throw a pool party!
#129 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 5:51 PM
I like fall most of all, because of interesting weather, leaf piles and lighting) And it's really funny to see small Sims playing with leaves)
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 6:48 PM
I would probably have to say out of all of the seasons, I like winter the most, I love how you can play in the snow and everything. although it's a hard decision because I sure do like them all!
Instructor
#131 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 8:03 PM
Fall and Winter most of all. I honestly would never have spring in my game if it weren't for the gardens needing it. I don't like how all the sims want to be all romantic, as if spring is a magical mating call. I love summer now that I've seen a sim catch fire, it was pretty boring until that happened.
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 8:09 PM
Fall's my favorite season, the lighting seems so great during that season and of course the added bonus of speedy skill building.
Top Secret Researcher
#133 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 8:20 PM
fall. fall. fall :D

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 12:04 AM
i like spring. the ponds are thawed and the butterflies come out and the flowers bloom again. autumn might have the nice lighting, but it's a schlep to rake up all those leaves.

i'll get stuck in small room with you, any day. -- K Zoid

eXpresSims
#135 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 7:36 PM
I love fall. It's so cute when sims play in the fallen leaves. Especially toddlers! :D
Scholar
#136 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 10:21 AM
I love winter, but it can get annoying when my game slows down after it's been snowing for ages. I also love spring, I just think it looks pretty. I find fall annoying because of all the leaves you have to rake up. Summer is just like sims 2 without the expansion pack Seasons and therefore pretty boring...

EDIT: I just remembered, I love the thunderstorms in fall! That's a good reason to like fall.
Field Researcher
#137 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 2:58 PM
I love the snow in Winter; but it can make my game a tad laggy.

The Autumn benefit of quick skilling is very helpful, but I don't have my seasons all Autmun as it's a pain getting rid of all those darn leaves.
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 7:42 AM
I love all of the different seasons, but I think I'll say that fall is my favorite. I love the accelerated skill-building, the warmer lighting during sunrise/sunset, and a healthy mixture of rain and the occasional early snowfall. Spring (with its thunderstorms!) was a close second. :D
#139 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 5:12 PM
I love Spring in the Seasons ep. I just think it has a great mixture of warm tones and cool rainy days. My sims were usually outside more during Spring either gardening or just playing around.
Test Subject
#140 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 2:08 AM
I love autumn! The snow gets kind of annoying after a while, and in the summer you can't let them do anything or they get overheated.
Test Subject
#141 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 9:33 PM
Seasons is the only EP I have loaded onto my laptop (Media Edition Dell<3 The graphics card is so much better than my old desktop!) and I absolutely adore wintertime. My computer handles it aptly so it's no big deal for me to play with all that swirling white!
Field Researcher
#142 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 3:03 PM
i like winte...
i can make snow angel and snowman...
i also like the penguin lol...
Scholar
#143 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 4:39 PM
I voted Fall. Sims learn faster and it rains often, with thunderstorms so knowlegde sims can fulfill their wants of being struck by lightning which I happen to enjoy watching..
Test Subject
#144 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 5:01 PM
Fall is the best for me - hate the rain and snow since my lots lag a little - but I can handle falling leaves just fine!

Currently playing HP's Uber Megahood - check out http://simstate.wordpress.com
#145 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 12:05 AM
Definitely fall, everyone learns so fast, the leaves falling are great when the sims play on them and I love the orange-like sunlight.
#146 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 6:48 PM
I voted for Spring, coz its realy romantic season ... although I LOVE winter, its so nice and the snow make it amazing
Test Subject
#147 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 7:05 PM
I like fall so much, coz the leafs change to all the yellows and orangy colour. Even in real life i love it. my sims like it aswel, because the learn skills faster and they play as a family in the leaf piles.
Fall is awesome!
Instructor
#148 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 3:14 AM
Fall looked the best, and I too loved how fast work got done (especially in college!) but I think Winter use to be one of my favorites to play (I'm Season-less right now).

It's the season where I use close school 3-4 days into the season to celebrate the holidays, and when parents would use their vacation days to relax strengthen family ties. College students would come home over the break and extended-family was invited over every night, and it would all end at a big all-night New Years Party on the last night of the season =)

...I really need Seasons again (And Holiday Stuff, for that matter..) I miss that :-0!
Page 6 of 6