Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Griffindor Entrance; The (animated) Fat Lady Painting - DOOR

by boblishman Posted 16th Nov 2005 at 8:36 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2018 at 1:00 PM by boblishman : update gif link

166 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 159 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 1:45 PM
Fantastic work, i'm impressed! Thanks guys :-D
Field Researcher
#52 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 2:46 PM
Oooh! his is so cool! Thank you man!
xx Anne
:nod:
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 3:04 PM
Default !!!
:jaw::jaw::jaw:Awesome! Thank you sooo much for this! It's definitely the coolest hp download ever! Partly because in the pictures, Harry's wearing a robe I made Thanks again! :thumb:
Test Subject
#54 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 3:09 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is TERRIFIC!!! now i can't live more without this door...! YOU ARE 2 GENIUS !!!
I'm... :insane: speachless :insane: ...
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 3:41 PM
Wow!!!
thanks=]
but it's not good in my game,
the graphic in my game is low and it's sucks=[
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 3:53 PM
Default This
This is the most coolest thing I have ever seen. Thank you.............
Test Subject
#57 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 8:51 PM
Very Cool, Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#58 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 10:06 AM
I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan so i'm downloading this.
Thanks

If Things Happen For A Reason, What's The Reason?
Instructor
#59 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 12:23 PM
wow...thank you sooooo much for this....
(runs off to download and test)

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 1:39 PM
Yeah really cool. Btw, is that how the fat lady looks like ín the movies? I havent seen the movies becuase I prefer the books, but I might download this just for fun
Test Subject
#61 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 1:44 PM
Just HOMG! I can't believe how wonderful this is. Thank you so, so much, this will be perfect for my Gryffindors. I'm pretty sure Remus and Sirius will be doing a lot of sneaking in and out of this door. Ahem. Slash. Thanks again, you totally win. *pledges first born son* :lovestruc x x x
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 2:39 PM
Default Thank you
This is the coolest thing ever, and this makes my painting seem like nothing.
Thank you this rocks.
Test Subject
#63 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 2:50 PM
I've tried the painting/door in game and it works great. The animation is just awesome.
Test Subject
#64 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 4:22 PM
Wow!
woooooo that's brill, Im going to see the new movie in exactly 3 hours!!!!!! THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, im actually not ajax0407, im his sister hehe but i hav forgot my username and password and am too lazy to get a new one hehe :banana:
Test Subject
#65 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 6:52 PM
Even though I want to smash Harry's face down into a table continuarly of times, I downloaded this object.
You should be proud of yourself, really, its a great object!
#66 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 8:04 PM
WoW! So Cool. I can`t wait to try this in my game.. Thank you!
Test Subject
#67 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 11:11 AM
Oh. You are a genius!
Well-made!
But I prefer Slytherin! *Lol*
Forum Resident
#68 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 12:41 PM
Omg thgis is so unbeliebably awsome! I really wanted this for my Hogwarts and now you made my fream come tru! :o Thank you sooooo much!
Test Subject
#69 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 1:38 PM
Amazing
Test Subject
#70 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 11:26 PM
Wow !
Omg ! Greeat ! :omg:

No woman no cry
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 1:46 AM
As a huge Harry Potter fan I love this item. As an admirer of your guy's work, I have to say what an incredible object in its own right. The animation is wonderous to watch and literally made my jaw drop when I saw it. This is just incredible work guys, thank you very much.
Test Subject
#72 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 2:50 AM
All I can say is wow!
The best object I have seen yet. It would be great to see more of a series of these, like the tickle pear for the kitchens, and other common rooms perhaps? Thanks again. The 4th movie Rocked my Socks off! I saw the midnight showing (the first showing you could see), and saw it again with my family. Seen it twice, by the end of this week 4 times. Yule Ball, World Cup, and The First Task are my fav seens. Best Film yet. Again Fab object, the first of it kind and quality. Note: Downloaded your bookcase like this too for my secert study room or passage to the dungeon in my castle loving sims. That is awsome too! :nod:
Test Subject
#73 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 2:42 PM
thanks, thats great
Instructor
#74 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 3:26 AM
Nice! Looking forward to more Harry Potter stuff.
Test Subject
#75 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 9:24 AM
Could you make this: http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Britai...izardPoster.jpg

With the animation (but i don't know where i can find it sorry)
Page 3 of 7