Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh - Short Grass

by Cazkiwi Posted 27th Nov 2005 at 1:11 AM

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 4:12 AM
I Love your Sculptures - New Mesh - Short Grass!!!!.... :sniper: Thanx.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
Field Researcher
#27 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 4:14 AM
I Like your Sculptures - New Mesh - Short Grass!!!!.... :sniper: Thanx.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 5:27 PM
Cool, great for stories and movies!

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 1:54 AM
I wonder what would happen if I put a sim in the middle of a field full of this grass and put grass under the sim with the moveobjects on cheat.. I wonder if she'd just magically pop up on the other side of the field, if she'd be stuck, or if she'd be forced to walk through it.. lol I'm not much of an object mod person thingy so I don't know cicumstances as to how sims er work with objects .. er. ANYWHO, great job, I love it! *downloads*
Field Researcher
#30 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 3:59 PM
great..!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 1:43 PM
Love it! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 6:40 AM
Lovely! goes great guns with grave stones!. does that sky tower in the backround of your pic mean that you come from Auc? becase i do too !
Space Pony
Original Poster
#33 Old 21st May 2006 at 12:44 AM
Yep, I'm an proud Aucklander :D

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Page 2 of 2