Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brazilian Army Uniform

by Bart Simpson Posted 26th Jan 2006 at 12:41 PM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 11:45 PM
Default request:
can u put the rifle from there up and send me the link.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 2:39 AM
ya where did u get the rifel ? it is super cool i need it for a story. thx
Field Researcher
#28 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 11:42 AM Last edited by MarianeSimms : 13th Oct 2006 at 8:35 AM.
You may like this:
http://www.pc-sims.de/smb/showthread.php?t=1382
There you can find a lot of army stuff.
*Montes de coisas para exército.
**Il ya a là beaucoup de choses pour l´armée.

Amei Bart! Nem só de bandeirinha vermelha azul e branca com estrelinhas é feito o mundo! Pena que tu só fez esse. Que tal da polícia de SP e do RS (se bem que esse é feio prá caramba!) $
----------------------
$ I loved Bart! (...censurado...) It´s a shame you made only this one. What about some of SP or RS police uniforms (though RS is a bit ugly!)

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 8:28 PM
muiiito bom..
a banderinha ficou meio masterizada

mas tá de boaa
hauahua..tô baixandoo..
mó galera do brazil por aki
adoreii...
Test Subject
#30 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 10:18 AM
where'd you get the rifle from? great job, but not for me... BUT THE RIFLE IS!
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 8:18 AM
Both links posted here I've tried to follow and they aren't valid addresses anymore. I also checked where vamp cat had the holdable handgun uploaded, but I can't seem to figure out how to navigate that site to find any other USEABLE/HOLDABLE guns. There are only a handfull of topics, like 5, when the site says 13 topics in the forum itself. I don't understand?

Elizabeth: And the enemy will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! With the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, HOIST THE COLORS! -Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Page 2 of 2