Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fat family meshes from toddler to elder

by melodie9 Posted 4th Jun 2006 at 11:01 PM

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 11:57 AM
Thankyou i love your fat sims now i am going to make a nice fat family maybe breed them with skinny sims . i am a large gal too so i might see if i can make my self if i can , anyway can't wait to see what comes next .thankyou
Test Subject
#27 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:55 AM
these are AWESOME!! thank you
Test Subject
#28 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 5:20 PM
Where are the clothes? I've just downloaded the mesh but I can't seem to find the clothes!!
Forum Resident
#29 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fleesh1
Where are the clothes? I've just downloaded the mesh but I can't seem to find the clothes!!

All you have to do is click on Melodie's name and you'll get links to everything she has made.

The clothes are here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=164392&c=1

Scroll through all the replies to find what you want. There are all ages and genders.
Test Subject
#30 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 4:45 PM Last edited by fleesh1 : 21st Jun 2006 at 4:53 PM.
Thank you! xxx :D
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:54 PM
Thank you thank you thank you for making my game even funnyer!Love you!
Scholar
#32 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 1:41 PM
Thanks a lot! (not in a sarcastic way) these meshes are perfect for my next movie!! I want to make fat people belly dancing lol. Exactly what I was looking for~!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 11:59 PM
Default Thank you very much
Thank you, Melodie9 for the long hours you must have put into creating these excellent meshes.

I downloaded everything I could find, and maybe posted 2 thank yous.

So here are a hundred thank yous from the heart.
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 3:01 AM
Default Thanks
Thanks for making this mesh, it is wat I have been looking for. Do you have a toddler girl fat mesh, to complete the family? I didn't see one if you do, could I get it?
Test Subject
#35 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 1:52 PM
these were really good thanks
Field Researcher
#36 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 3:01 AM
Thank you so much for creating this series. The meshes are great, and I TRULY appreciate the "shower proof" skin that goes with them. Combining your meshes and Faeriegurl's, I finally have a Sim that looks like me...all the time!

I've done a little skinning for my own Sim, and have added a "Plus-Size" page to Mermaid Cove, in case anyone here would like to check it out. Very little there right now, but I've only outfitted my own Sim, so far.

Mermaid Cove's Plus-Size Females Page
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 10:07 PM
Mine did not show up in the game? What the freak?!

It's my deviantArt profile!

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Zombierose
[url=http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Grim Rose]Funny stuff![/url
Test Subject
#38 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 2:08 AM
Thanks sooooo much! I made a beautiful fat toddler! Soooo cute LOL
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#39 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 11:35 AM
I love these different bodyshape meshes - these and Faerie Girl's. Thank MTS2 for a better range of bodyshapes than Maxis's thin and thinner. All the family - yay!
Test Subject
#40 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 4:03 AM
Excellent, I love the difference between the fit and unfit too. I have so many friends who are big and beautiful and wouldn't look as gorgeous if they were skinny. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#41 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 7:35 PM
Hey these are great! Is there any way you could do like a green/alien skin tone for them?

Are you bored with your game? Have you ever thought to yourself, "Boy it would be fun to play with others"? If so, Sim Swap is the place for you, check it out.
Forum Resident
#42 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:01 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#43 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 12:15 AM
Do I dl the mesh in the download folder or somewhere else?
Test Subject
#44 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 8:25 PM
how do you know when the mesh works? How do you work the mesh?
Test Subject
#45 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 8:44 PM
it isnt working for me, i have the one clothes i need, and the one skintone i need, and the mesh. Do i need something for the whole thing to work? how do i work it? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 12:35 AM Last edited by peanuts846 : 15th Aug 2008 at 12:43 AM.
Thanks! i have wanted to make a sumo wrestler forever! btw do these make any sims you already have fat because i wouldnt exactly want that to happen.

EDIT: btw... what folder do i put these in and what else do i need for this to work because ive read that you need something else.
Test Subject
#47 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 1:07 AM
Default can i uninstall this mesh please reply
can i uninstall this mesh please reply
Test Subject
#48 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 1:08 AM
can i uninstall this mesh please reply
Test Subject
#49 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 7:01 AM
These meshes really do look great, but I'm not sure I understand how to link them with the skin tones you provided. I've looked through the FAQs for two hours now and can't seem to find the answer, which I'm sure is a simple one. Could you point me in the right direction?
Test Subject
#50 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 12:52 AM
I can't get these to work. I downloaded skintones, and clothing but those are the only things that show up in the game. When sims take a shower they are skinny! And whats this about Fit and Unfit, where are you seeing this! I am so confused. If someone could pm me about this that would be great, I just cant figure the installation out. Thx
Page 2 of 3