Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Squall Leonhart + alpha edit & recolor of seomi hair

by Navetsea Posted 27th Jun 2006 at 11:43 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2006 at 7:56 AM by Navetsea

156 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 154 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Field Researcher
#26 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 12:07 AM
0_0 oh my god! but but but if this sim is more beautiful than real squall!!!! this is the best squall that I saw, is beautiful, gorgeus, and I haven't words, you have real talent, great job! thanks for sharing!!!!! :D
Test Subject
#27 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 1:03 AM
WOW! This is awsome. Great job! :D
Field Researcher
#28 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 2:18 AM
I could recognize that signature facial structure anywhere. Just one look at the face and I knew this had to be more of your awesome work!! Seriously, you are a creator I really look up to and I hope to one day have atleast a fraction of your talent with texturing. Thank you so much for Squall, he is the best ever!!! ^_^
Test Subject
#29 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 4:12 AM
Hey Navetsea this Squall looks perfect.Do you think you could make one with no expansion packs required.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 1:10 PM
Its squaaaal! >_>; Im not really a big fan of him though. But then again he is hot... -coughs, downloads- YAY! THANKS!

Lab Assistant
#31 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 3:03 PM
He's Hot!!! Thanks bunches!
Test Subject
#32 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 4:23 PM
Hey ^-^ He's very nice OO. But I can't download the skin, because I am not 18 v..v..
What can I do Q.Q?
Field Researcher
#33 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 5:48 PM
Ayumichan you can register again and lie in te profile that you are 18 years old, I did this, or use the register or my old brother if you have a old brother or sister, they can do for you, you can do this, if you are enough old for see this skins I think that's correct, if you are down 15 or 16 doesn't correct then. I think :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#34 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 11:07 PM
oh, I didn't know people have to register just to download the file, sorry.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 12:19 AM
This is awesome! Can't wait to marry him to Rinoa!

and did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
Test Subject
#36 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 2:31 AM
wow *drools* i got butterflys >.> great job
*runs off with squall* LOL
Forum Resident
#37 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 3:00 AM
Squall is perfect and your photo shoot is fab!! Even if your straight!! Thanks Navetsea!!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 12:10 PM
Thank you! I especially love his outfit!!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 12:48 PM
Squall with his evil face and even worse attitude, gawsh.

Good job anyway
Scholar
Original Poster
#40 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 4:58 PM

I just made a new skin, a corrected version of my skinset, right now still in one tone "ghost01" and a new cateyes with dark surounding, I think it's quite good for making those AC badguys. I will upload those genetic set later.

Test Subject
#41 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 5:54 PM
i put everything in the download folder but only the sim shows up not the clothes or the hair
Scholar
Original Poster
#42 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kurizu204
i put everything in the download folder but only the sim shows up not the clothes or the hair

you can only have the clothes if you have both nightlife (the pants) and OFB (the jacket), and the hair needs a mesh from seomi. Please read my post for detailed info about the link to the mesh etc.

Test Subject
#43 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 9:20 PM
Great Kadaj sim.When are you going to upload it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#44 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 12:33 AM
I will upload the skin and the eye this week... not here.. but on the "other" place of MTS where my other skinsets exist, I can't tell you the place, but you can go there via my post to get the skin.
I only use the charater to show my skinset, it was a quick edit on squall face + edit on hwoarang costume + accessory from Generalzoi. I'm not sure if I should upload it or not, since they are already so many of them.

Test Subject
#45 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 12:49 AM Last edited by One Winged Angel : 2nd Jul 2006 at 2:33 AM.
can you upload the clothes
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:58 AM
Oh god that is one hot looking Squall Sim! o.O When i saw the thumbnail I freaked it realy looks like him! Now I HAVE to get Nightlife heheThankyou thankyou!!

Can't I scream in peace?
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 10:22 PM
That's amazing! The likeness is scary. I rarely download other peoples' sims, and I don't play FF either, but I think I have to download this one. Very amazing job; he's gorgeous. X3

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 11:06 PM
Actually, if you wanted to do something different, how about making a female version of Kadaj? While I'd *love* to have the Kadaj you have there, it'd be fun to have his outfit for my female biker sims too, and you'd be doing something completely and utterly different!
Test Subject
#49 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 2:48 AM
Yeah,that Kadaj has the best and most resembling clothes and face of any Kadaj sim.You really should upload it.It's the best one so far.
Scholar
Original Poster
#50 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 3:19 AM
@onewingedangel & everyone that PMs me
OK, I will give it as bonus on my skinset post ^_^; be happy

@matildarose
ah that would be a good thing, but we don't have female version of the hair.

Page 2 of 7