Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Squall Leonhart + alpha edit & recolor of seomi hair

by Navetsea Posted 27th Jun 2006 at 11:43 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2006 at 7:56 AM by Navetsea

156 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 154 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Test Subject
#51 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 3:33 AM
Thanks!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 1:03 PM
I think it'd be alright if you upload a fmela and male version and the hair mesh is a little different. One of seomi's hair meshes might do well in a pinch, or Louis's female hair meshes. Though, it's all up to you. I loved a good part of your sim downloads no matter what you've chosen to upload, so it's all good no matter what you do. :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#53 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by matildarose
I think it'd be alright if you upload a fmela and male version and the hair mesh is a little different. One of seomi's hair meshes might do well in a pinch, or Louis's female hair meshes. Though, it's all up to you. I loved a good part of your sim downloads no matter what you've chosen to upload, so it's all good no matter what you do. :D

I think I know those hairs you mentioned, I'll give a try on Seomi's first since I have tried Louis's, and the front part can't be edited to be that long.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Navetsea
I think I know those hairs you mentioned, I'll give a try on Seomi's first since I have tried Louis's, and the front part can't be edited to be that long.

True. I was looking more at the back part than the front. Anyway, I hope you have fun with this. :D
Test Subject
#55 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 2:11 AM
cool i like it keep it up .
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 1:44 PM
YAY! Woo just complete ff8 (for the 7th time) woo! i love squall, i love him! not like that i think hes a dudey character, now hes a dudey character in sims
Scholar
Original Poster
#57 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 1:20 AM
7th time?!? how long does it take to complete FF8 20 hours gameplay?

Field Researcher
#58 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 6:21 PM
Oh my god! 20 hours???? 7th????? If I never can finish it, it's horrible the end of the game I'll never see it, I'm during with him 2 years (only) and I don't get pass to the half of the game. I complete the FFIX, is so easy ,the FFX neither, and the FXII when arrive sure that first level I'll not pass. :'(
Scholar
Original Poster
#59 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 5:09 AM
ahh I don't enjoy playing RPG because the battle tend to be repetitive when we are trying to level up or to gather or steal some item from some monsters, I hate to do that. I prefer turn base strategy game like Front Mission series, Fallout or Jagged Alliance ^_^; but Front Mission is the best (that's the only Square's game that I truly enjoy)

Test Subject
#60 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 5:08 PM
you can only have the clothes if you have both nightlife (the pants) and OFB (the jacket), and the hair needs a mesh from seomi. Please read my post for detailed info about the link to the mesh etc.
then you need to change the icon above the links to download to nightlife and ofb
Field Researcher
#61 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 2:23 AM
Yes! the same pass to me, the only thing that don't like me the rol game are the battles everytime the same style, but with more strong bosses.

I prefer the games of intelligency, graphic aventure, The loungest Journey is the best, or Beyond god and evil, etc... always I complete them, but the rol I like so much but never I can pass to the first level, and strategy less, I don't know how begin to play , the only game that give me goo to play too is the Sims
Scholar
Original Poster
#62 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 2:09 PM Last edited by Navetsea : 7th Jul 2006 at 2:27 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Kurizu204
then you need to change the icon above the links to download to nightlife and ofb

no, since this SIM can be installed into whatever version of your game, however you need those EPs to make the clothes available, and since this is a SIM upload, I don't have to do that.

@nessy
well, in modern day RPG the character will develop new stronger skills from time to time, and more characters join the group as the story goes,

but still I hate the leveling up period, the same with searching super important rare item carried by specific monster, with small % of encounter, etc. I don't mind fighting the bosses but the grunts + random encounter are so anoying after some time.

That's why fighting game is the best, particularly against human players :D

Field Researcher
#63 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 11:20 PM
lol Navetsea, I pass the same is this because I'm playing two years with this game and anothers of rpg, because I hate make always the same, and every moment a insect, a boss, or a thousands de same things don't let play to a story with the characters, this games have a lot of narrations, but at the moment of truth if you haven't the level don't arrive, and this pass to me, when I arrive a boss, one piece necessary I haven't and all I do with the monster is innecessary, and always the same, I think for this Tetsuya nomura make the characters good lockings, because if the characters are uglies sure that the games don't be famous and the people let to play soon. The same with the film advent children If the characters aren't good loocking the film don't like so much, sure that a lot of people could say that is very bouring with so much battles.

Ok I make the testament , the conclusion I want to say that yes the rpg are so bouring but is only game join with graphic adventure, that tell a story and rutinary game.

And yeah the best is fight against humans players that this is good for the stress, overall when win me and I run to kill them (doesn't matter the country) :p
Test Subject
#64 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 7:19 AM
ahh I don't enjoy playing RPG because the battle tend to be repetitive when we are trying to level up or to gather or steal some item from some monsters, I hate to do that. I prefer turn base strategy game like Front Mission series, Fallout or Jagged Alliance ^_^; but Front Mission is the best (that's the only Square's game that I truly enjoy)

Really? I only know like 1 person who knows what FM is, bu yes, its the best.

i guess its cause im not that big a fan of fantasy games
Scholar
Original Poster
#65 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 10:45 AM
@nessy
that's why.... now we move to online RPGs, so players can design how they would look in the game, players can meet each other & chatting, beside battling in a small team of other human player might be more interesting than with a whole platoon of AIs. ^_^; but still the battle system is fixed and boring.

@ gaigas
I played even the first FM on my Snes, and on emulator now, it was the best 2D isometric sprite on that era, and those Wanzers are the best mech ever designed (Patlabor, Gundam, etc are just too cartoony to be a real future robotic war machine; Votoms look real but they are so ugly) very creative system too, FMs never fail me.

Lab Assistant
#66 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 3:28 PM
OMG it really looks like him!!!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 5:32 PM
hehe I enjoyed reading your post about Squall. You're very funny! Thank you for making an awesome Squall. I'm only a casual FF fan, but I do believe you captured his likeness perfectly.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Test Subject
#68 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 1:05 AM
^.^
First of all I would like to say... wonderful creation of Squall! ^.^ Looks like him from the game. I look forward into obtaining that ghost skin of yours if you ever plan to realse it. ;D

^.^;; I must say I'm a big fan of RPG **shrugs** the battles are repetitiive, but it doesn't seem to bother me much. As for turn base games, Mission Front is awesome I love turn base strategy games. (Also a fan of Koei's Romance of the Three Kingdom series a.k.a RTK series) :D

神崎麗美/Kanzaki Urumi
Scholar
Original Poster
#69 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 9:19 AM
@ urumi & people
I will upload that sim + clothes + skin on the adult site, since the skin has complete feature (except for "male" part though).

#70 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 1:32 PM
Wow That Outfit Is Superb It Looks Excelent 6 Stars

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#71 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 9:36 PM
You're so right my life is gone now!! I lov your squall!!! FF8 sucked my life away when it first came out and now you've breathed life into my obsession again thankx!! Now all I need are some Angel Sanctuary sims and my life would no longer be my own
Test Subject
#72 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 12:09 AM
I am a HUGE fan of Final Fantasy 8 and all I can say is that you did an Excellent job. How about making Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy 7? Keep up the good work.

If You haven't Played KH2 Yet....DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#73 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 9:34 AM
you made him completely perfect, I kept blinking and rubbing my eyes because I was sure it was the graphics from the game.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 2:53 AM
Again, you astound me.

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Test Subject
#75 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 9:17 AM
Omigosh! This has got to be the most gorgeous Squall skin ever! XD
Page 3 of 7