Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Xylophone Sound When Peeing

by Smonaff Posted 23rd Dec 2006 at 8:29 AM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheeseisgood
There is a Xylophone sound? Wierd...

There's only a xylophone sound when it is a male child peeing.
I guess that's what you call jingling!
Test Subject
#27 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 6:47 PM
i think thats sound is kinda cute and appropriate for a kid, but not realistic huh? anyway, i like it. i thought about installing ... still thinking
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#28 Old 20th May 2011 at 6:46 AM
i remember the 1st time i heard tat sound...it was so strange...i only had tat game 4 a few months and then it did tat. when it did, i was like, wat? now its RLY annoying. praticly any single time now when i tell my kid 2 go pee, hes like, ok ill go standing up and make tat sound tat u hate so itll be more annoying!

in fact, even the older people making a different sound is gettin annoying, but not as much as teh kid, thank god!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#29 Old 24th May 2011 at 1:37 PM
I only just noticed this issue for the first time the other day. I'd seen this mod around and wondered why I'd never heard it, but when I did hear it, I burst out laughing, followed by "oh, dear, I shall have to fix that." My current family has three boys, so this might get irritating fast. Thanks for the semi-fix (I would count it as a fix if it replaced the sound with the adult male pee noise)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 4th May 2012 at 10:27 AM
I realize I am super late but oh well. If you are still watching these from time to time then thank you for making this. I really hate the sound, almost as much as people who comment on a mod they clearly don't want to use just for the sake of commenting. And personally, I'd like to take all of the pee sounds out, I don't need to hear a stream of urine to realize what is happening.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 2:15 AM
I love that. It's funny. XD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 11:13 PM
thanks! time for young timmy's trip to tinkletown
Page 2 of 2