Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 8:43 PM
Default Season 2 Your Thoughts so far.
Here you can talk about Season 2. I loved the Season start of Season 2. Only thing I did not like about it was the obvious Disney placing of the character Mulan (ABC and Disney are affiliate companies). They could have chosen a different fairytale character instead of Mulan, she wasn't even really a real fairytale character except made up by Disney (I may be wrong about that though). I forgot most of what happened, but I totally loved it, it was great. Good to see Regina finally getting payback.
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 12:14 AM
Not sure if I'd call it a fairy tale but there's a legend the movie Mulan was based on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hua_Mulan

My only complaint about Season 2 so far is that I agreed with the mob after Regina. She's too dangerous to leave her alive.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 7:31 AM
I just loved how we found out that what happened at the beginning wasn't the past like we'd assume. That's how it always is, after all. But to then see it wasn't was totally epic. The supposed love triangle with Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, and her prince was a bit odd though.

Oh, and it was great when Snow Margeret used a lighter and hairspray to fight back the wraith. Awesome!
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
My only complaint about Season 2 so far is that I agreed with the mob after Regina. She's too dangerous to leave her alive.

Yes, but the storyline would be much less juicer without her. You've got to have a good antagonist!
#5 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 8:52 PM
I am new to the group, so hello everyone Once Upon a Time is my favorite show ever!!!! Unlike most shows, the second season is as good as the first.
And I have a prediction: In the first episode of Season 2 (Episode is called Broken) you know the man in the beginning who is shown outside of Storybrooke? Well I believe that man is Mr. Gold's son- because he was so upset in episode 2 when he heard what happened to people when they tried to leave Storybrooke and his son wouldn't know who he was.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 9:53 PM
I thought that was Sleeping Beauty's Prince...
#7 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 12:55 AM
No because Prince Phillip is dead
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 1:03 AM
Stranger things have happened.
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 10:22 PM
Ugh I missed the episode on Sunday cause I was at NYC seeing Wicked (which was amazingggg!)
So anyone know of a website I can see it on besides Hulu? Cause Hulu you have to wait a week after the episode aired.

EDIT: Found it for those of you who missed it or would like to see it again. Beware, the buffer is awful!
http://abc.go.com/watch/once-upon-a...1/the-crocodile
Banned
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 9:43 AM Last edited by Sims99Fanatic : 14th Jan 2013 at 1:20 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by BeckyBoo8
I am new to the group, so hello everyone Once Upon a Time is my favorite show ever!!!! Unlike most shows, the second season is as good as the first.
And I have a prediction: In the first episode of Season 2 (Episode is called Broken) you know the man in the beginning who is shown outside of Storybrooke? Well I believe that man is Mr. Gold's son- because he was so upset in episode 2 when he heard what happened to people when they tried to leave Storybrooke and his son wouldn't know who he was.

A big hint was given that that man was Henry Mills' father (Emma's ex).

ETA - I have an early theory that that man was Henry's father as well as Mr. Gold's son.
#11 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 7:24 PM
Wow you might be right! And then both Emma and Mr Gold will find out on their trip! We'll find out tomorrow!!!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 10:58 PM
We've now seen Henry's father. I wish I could go back and check who that guy was!

I am happy to hear any ideas for my Storybook expansion project, as well as open to others helping.
Also, check out my object recoloring tutorial.
#13 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 12:00 AM
Hmm but if Henry's father is also Mr Gold's son wouldn't he remember fairytale land? He wasn't affected by the curse because he was brought to our world before the curse happened.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 1:26 PM
I have not seen it yet as I live in the uk and I do not have any to watch until it comes on to channel 5.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Banned
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 6:13 PM Last edited by Sims99Fanatic : 27th Feb 2013 at 6:23 PM.
According to the latest episode, Henry's father is Mr. Gold's son. I just don't get why Regina is evil all of a sudden when she was trying to be good for Henry. Shouldn't Henry make more of a difference on her than Cora.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 12:52 AM
Cora is incredibly manipulative, and knows exactly how to get Regina to do what she wants.

I am happy to hear any ideas for my Storybook expansion project, as well as open to others helping.
Also, check out my object recoloring tutorial.
Banned
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 4:41 AM
Well, I do think when Henry comes back to town that he will change her mind again. Only time will tell. I wonder what the Seer's prophecy to Rump meant about the boy who will lead you to your son will be your undoing.
Inventor
#18 Old 15th May 2013 at 11:00 PM
I have to admit I found the 1st season much more fun, probably because it didn't involve the magic and I pretty much just liked how all the characters had alter egos. Now that they belong in the fantasy world again we all know how the story end anyway, and no matter how dramatic they try to make the story I find it a bit stagnant. Still watching to meet all new fairytale characters though.
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd May 2013 at 6:28 PM
It's so cool! In the episode where Dr Frankenstein resurrected Snow's lost lover, on the first scene, I thought "Well, looks like a SERIOUS mass murderer has been here..." :P

- Ebony :)
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd May 2013 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
I have not seen it yet as I live in the uk and I do not have any to watch until it comes on to channel 5.

Same! But there is always YouTube to save us

- Ebony :)
Banned
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Aug 2013 at 7:55 AM
Can you buy Season 2 on DVD in the UK? Or in places where they aren't playing it.