Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#2176 Old 23rd Jul 2019 at 5:13 PM

Quinn's so happy to see her baby brother again.

After three rounds of Family Day, it's time for...Exercise Day.

At the breakfast table the next morning, Gabriel and Genesis are thinking the same thing: It sure is quiet now that the triplets are at college.

These two are always finding ways to flirt.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2177 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 1:10 AM
In my Oriental hood, the 2 founding families merge with the marriage of Tang Lee and NonaTing Tsao. In the audience Nona's father wonders why Tang's sister is wearing a man's suit (HER choice!). On the same day Tang's father Yang Lee died, and his portrait was added to the pictures he painted of himself and his wife as newlyweds.

Later, in a lower class house:Rufus pokes his girlfriend..because that baby bump isn't HIS?
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#2178 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 5:44 AM
LOL, at the litter box in the back of the wedding picture. Okay, who didn't clean up beforehand?
Top Secret Researcher
#2179 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 5:26 PM

Both knowledge sims, both science-hobby sims, and both obsessed with studying at the moment--these two are a perfect match.

My first makeover-chair session on a playable. Well, recently become playable. That's Tosha Go, who's now Zane's fiancee.

And the striking result. I wanted to give her a look that matched the dress she aged up into and...she's gorgeous.

Neptune makes his first lemonade sale to none other than Tobin London.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#2180 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
LOL, at the litter box in the back of the wedding picture. Okay, who didn't clean up beforehand?

At least it was a CLEAN litter box.

Field Researcher
#2181 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 8:22 PM
You better run cause Columbo, has some more questions.

Man he´s in love with his badge.

Frank should´ve listen to his wife. There was something wrong with the engine.

Bah!

Mad Poster
#2182 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 9:48 PM
I had to name her NonaTing as a baby, but she has become a brilliant adult, making salad while holding her newborn Hideko. Hideko grew herself up in flowers! Like so many Sims, she is writing her own story. Her father Tang Lee (a master gardener) has a produce store, with a traditional tea table. Here he pours for the elder Zing Ono and his less traditional father-in-law Matsudo Tsao.
Screenshots

Scholar
#2183 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 8:14 PM
Well, I wasn't expecting this!! I didn't know Sofia was having twins until her belly started to show. I'm so thankful Benedick only had one baby!! But seriously though, 3 babies in an already cramped Monty house? Wish me luck!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2184 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 1:07 AM Last edited by grammapat : 29th Jul 2019 at 1:56 PM.
Default not sexist
Tilly was never the cute, dainty type. Her dad had died years ago, but she didn't remember him. Her mom Shatsa Tsao died the day Tilly became a woman, and she felt free to stop wearing traditional dresses. She totally changed her looks, and is looking forward to working on cars.

The bit about cars was not a sexist stereotype. This HOOD started as a tradition Asian theme, so gender roles, dress, and behavior were set in stone. Independent, capable Tilly was the first to be allowed to be different. As a toddler she loved blocks, as a teen she was the plumbing fixer, and restored 2 cars. Following HER lead, I will not make her get married or have kids.
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#2185 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 4:03 PM
This couple's three children know to go right upstairs and play in their rooms, when Mummy and Daddy are busy on the sofa. But the kid they brought home from school with them just HAD to watch TV.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2186 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 1:52 AM
Maybe Connor should stop buying blind dates to look for true love and just date the matchmaker.

Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2187 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 10:02 PM
You'd expect a member of the Techs to have the decency to go bowling in something other than their swimsuit.

Congratulations you faceless muggle wump... you broke my sink again!!

Excuse you Jared... it's not like your parents are still in bed, you know.

A bit of nightclub hula at Amar's Hangout.

Forum Resident
#2188 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 11:15 PM
I posted this ages ago, but talking about inappropriate attire....(her breast is censored due to MTS policy).

The conversation bubble cracks me up..."Hey Vidcund, is that a rocket in your pocket?"
Field Researcher
#2189 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 5:00 PM

Looking at my downloads on one of my old hard drives
Lab Assistant
#2190 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 2:59 PM
Does anyone have a few Simloeans to share? He's just a poor scientist trying to raise money for a cure. Somebody think of the zombies~!

Top Secret Researcher
#2191 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 3:24 AM
I made recolors of the elixir of life

Just kidding... They're just many elixirs stacked. Looks kinda cool though. I may start to use it like that.
(I do have a blue default though.)

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Forum Resident
#2192 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 6:42 PM
It cracks me up when sims beg on the street...

Maybe you should have listened to your friends when they heard your rock band and said, "Don't give up your day job."

Topaz watches his teenage daughter and her boyfriend make-out on the couch, thinking...
Mad Poster
#2193 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 1:45 PM
Accidental photo but I like it

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#2194 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 4:41 AM

The point at which Bottom realized that Monica hadn't been informed of the family's vegetarianism.

In the Summerdream-Gossamer household, that was a proper cue for an onslaught of pranks.

Cobweb Mab swiftly took over the pranking, leaving Bottom the much less fun duty of cleaning up.
Top Secret Researcher
#2195 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 4:08 AM
This is what I call "delivery to your doorstep."

What sort of a pose was that?

How he managed to get the charred salmon out of the oven while it was on fire will always be a mystery.

"Get out of the bathroom, Shea! Can't you see I'm trying to go pee here?"

Scholar
#2196 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 1:50 PM

I had a glitch where the weeds became terribly poisonous, and drained the motives of everyone who tried picking them. (Possibly "contamination" from some poisonous plants I downloaded.) Thinking that NPCs were immune, I hired a gardener to do all the plant-based work.

Guess what... She wasn't immune.

RIP the gardener. She was good fertilizer, though.
Mad Poster
#2197 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 1:02 PM
Bella Goth died in a really convienient spot...

Brittany Smith (nee Parker) giving birth

Johnny & Ophelia's birthday party

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Instructor
#2198 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 2:41 PM Last edited by LiliLiliLili : 24th Aug 2019 at 3:38 PM.
Default From a random alien game in emptified Strangetown
This looks like a new weapon with that stance, like he is shooting down planes

The butterflies flew to the perfect spot for this picture

I like trying out unusual views in TAB mode

This is an interesting picture overall
Forum Resident
#2199 Old 28th Aug 2019 at 11:27 PM
Not quite what his wife was thinking when he said, "Now that the babies are asleep, let's..."

Top Secret Researcher
#2200 Old 28th Aug 2019 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Freefalldreams
The point at which Bottom realized that Monica hadn't been informed of the family's vegetarianism.

What do sim vegetarians eat in TS2? o_O Or vegans for that matter? Salad? I've been thinking about trying that but it seems very inconvenient

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Page 88 of 121