Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 7:33 PM
Default Where Do you put your Movies!
Hello! Welcome to the group!

I would like to know where you upload your sims 2 movies. Do you upload them to YouTube? Do you have your own site? This is the place to tell people where you put your machinima!

I Put mine in the obvious place:

YouTube

My Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/totally...re=results_main

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 7:16 PM
I make them but I have never uploaded to anywhere as I think that no one would like what I did as they are'nt made with a complicated movie making program instead by the windows vista verison of movie maker .

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 7:47 PM
well at least you can make them! I used to upload to skydrive for my friends to see but then i decided to give youtube a go!

Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 7:53 PM
Yeah I enjoy making them but I wonder if I should get a youtude account and upload some of the better ones I made like my nightshade seris and the one which I narrated using just my voice for all the characters, demon of crowsworth.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 7:54 PM
you should! it is nice to have videos on YT because you know people are watching them! my new series Teentastic got 30 views in 3 days and i felt happy!

Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 8:10 PM
I'm not sure it is the google the account which I am notsure adout as it gets hacked into.

Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 11:26 AM
oh that's a shame!

Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 12:47 PM
I may make one but I am notsure as in I may make one some time soon, I just need to okay it with the folks.

Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 3:02 PM
oh. it would be nice if you did!

Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 7:04 PM
The thing is that it wants my modile phone number and email adress

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 7:04 PM
And it wants my full name!

Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 9:04 PM
oh! your full name!

Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 8:14 AM
Yes and I do not want them to sell it or something along with my orignal email adress and modile phone.

Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 9:28 AM
yeah i am very wary of who i give my info to!

Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 10:24 AM
Is it worth it though?

Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 11:34 AM
don't know!

Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 10:34 PM
Is a youtude account worth it?

Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 11:48 AM
Don't know, if your like me and have nowhere to put stuff you'll get desperate

Simblr