Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baskerville -- Neighbourhood complete with lots

by plasticbox Posted 21st Jul 2007 at 12:27 AM - Updated 13th Jan 2015 at 4:15 AM by plasticbox

210 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 197 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 9
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 5:40 PM
this is such a great idea! love the tshirts, too! thnx
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 7:49 PM
Nice work, your houses are amazing, I have every Backdoor Lane so far...

How long did it take you to write all those descriptions?
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 7:51 PM
Nice work, I'd love to get this but i have dial-up. But I love your houses, I have every Backdoor Lane so far...

how long did it take you to write all those descriptions?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Tommynator
How long did it take you to write all those descriptions?

Actually the texts weren't such a big deal -- sorting out screenshots is always a lot more time consuming than that. But thanks for the concern =D

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Forum Resident
#30 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Tommynator
Nice work, I'd love to get this but i have dial-up.

I have dial-up too... I use a download manager - took awhile to download - but was worth it! Looks awesome ingame.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Instructor
#31 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 9:14 PM
Wow. Oh. Wow.

I've long considered anything you create a "must have" download ... but this time you've really surpassed yourself. I'm thrilled and very, very grateful that you're sharing this fabulous N513 with us!!

Thank you thank you thank you.

pureheart
Test Subject
#32 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 9:34 PM
Luv It!
Field Researcher
#33 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 9:42 PM
Amazing N'Hood! Thank you very much, am having a lot of fun with it
Test Subject
#34 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 9:58 PM
Great job!! This neighbourhood is just what I've been waiting for... Thank you for all the hard work
Test Subject
#35 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 10:32 PM
yesssssssssssss!! thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 11:09 PM
You are AMAZING. My simming experience has definitely improved 10-fold because of your excellent work. <3
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 12:13 AM
Great 'hood

Can I make a suggestion? How about releasing the sims YOU (plasticbox) use in this neighborhood huh? Sorta make it OFFICIALLY your's... well... your's until we twist it *shifty eyes*
Mad Poster
#38 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 2:25 AM
Awesome complete nbhood plasticbox ! Really a great and huge job you are friendly shraring with us !
There is no more stars here but I give you 10
Thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#39 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 3:05 AM
I really wish I could hit 'thank' more than once. I'd put this at the top of the 'most thanked ever' list.
Instructor
#40 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 4:51 AM
This is very well thought out and well made, I commend you for it, if I could hit thanks a million times, I surely would, I think that you've set a major (and great) example of what modthesims2 should be about. Your lots are impeccable but overall simple, your building style is unique to say the least, but all the lots fit in with any neighborhood, you're one of the best creators and this upload just shows it. A whole set uploaded by only one person, and this is a set for the years. Every time I uninstall I will definetly come back and download this, its timeless, as are all of your other lots. I am so adamant about saying this because there is not one set like this that I've seen. I really appreciate your hard (and awesome ) work that you've doled out to the sims community. I would be honored to consider you my friend. So thanks plasticbox, your starters and lots have all been encompassed into this one, beautiful and simply stunning upload and I commend you for it. Thanks a lot! -poplers
Field Researcher
#41 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 7:06 AM Last edited by nixie : 23rd Jul 2007 at 7:11 AM.
Bravo Bravo and Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you !

well, the reason i am so excited is, I been downloading all your houses, and I put them in the game! but somehow the feel isn't the same because I realize the neighborhood is different and to have one that have the same feeling as the one you build is just impossible for me

and then! woohoo! you made a neighborhood with all your pretty houses!

nixie

Marjorie Dawes: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
Sims Love to Run with Scissors, Simmers Love to Download.
Alchemist
#42 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 7:07 AM
This is fantastic! What a great project. I'm enjoying loot at each single pic, the market place is stunning. You put so many details in this whole neigh. that it's ready to be played. And it looks really "plasticbox" styled, so I think that plasticbox shuld be its real name. Thanks forever. kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 2:00 PM
wow!! ^^ nice thank you:*

*Make some noise people* *SchranZ and t3cHno*
Test Subject
#44 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 2:09 PM
This is a wonderfully laid out neighborhood, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 5:22 PM
Thank you for your efforts.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 5:57 PM
...this makes me want to re-installl nightlife
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 9:22 PM
Ever since I first saw your Backdoor Lane series, I thought, now if only there were a neighborhood that looked more urban in which to put your lots. This is a dream come true. I'm not sure if I'll download it just yet, as I don't need another neighborhood at the moment, but the fact that this exists and is mostly Maxis is really impressive. Thanks for sharing such a well thought out gift. This is practically another Maxis expansion. Great job!
Instructor
#48 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 9:40 PM
WOW!! Awesome work! Congrats on another feature! Thanks

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 9:51 PM
Well, PlasticBox, you appear to have outdone yourself. I will definitely be giving this a try!

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
retired moderator
#50 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 9:59 PM
This is excellent... thank you for sharing!

Formerly known as boolPropped
Page 2 of 9