Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Café de Flore

by V1ND1CARE Posted 29th Aug 2007 at 7:21 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 4:17 PM by V1ND1CARE

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 5:06 PM
Woww I must say it looks really like buildings in Paris, the roof style and walls ! What a patience you got to replicate it ! Great job ! it should be featured !
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 8:13 PM
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.

I can resist everything except temptation
Field Researcher
#28 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 12:09 AM
A pure Vindicreation....

Well done Vindi....TY

Lee
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#29 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 8:59 AM
WOW, I still can't believe what you can make the game do! My houses are all little boxes.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Scholar
#30 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 10:59 AM
Very beautiful and realistic! I love the roof.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Scholar
#31 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 10:44 AM
Waow !!! Excellent V1ND1CARE ! It's a beautiful job !
My sims are going to be able to have lovely rendez-vous here. Thank you a lot !!!

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#32 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 12:40 PM
Beautiful and realistic! You have a gift for creating that just shines apart! I haven't played in ages but your stunning lot makes me want to fire up the old game and send my sims back to Paris. Thanks V1ND1CARE!
Test Subject
#33 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 8:53 PM
Absolutely love this one! Thanks so much. Looks fantastic!! You have done a terrific job taking a building from Paris and implamenting it for the Sims 2.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 8:17 AM
this is pretty amazing
Test Subject
#35 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 10:09 AM
This is so amazing.. I can't believe I'll have that lot in my game *yay*

I'll pay you to make me a whole neighbourhood - deal?

thanks very much for sharing :]
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 11:20 PM
Wow this is so realistic and amazing!! nice job on the custom walls too. why isnt it featured?? it realy ought to be. Thanks.
Instructor
#37 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 12:10 AM
This is an amazingly beautiful creation. Your talent takes my breathe away!
I can't begin to describe how grateful I am to have such magnificent detailed work in my game. Thank you for sharing with the rest of us.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 7:17 PM
Test Subject
#39 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 11:04 PM
You could make the upper floors a hotel if you wanted them to be lived in!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 4:14 AM
I just commented another one of your creations, and then was like "hmm, lets look at what else this kid made..." And then I ran into this. Perfection in simform. You amaze me.
Test Subject
#41 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 4:22 AM
I've created a "Paris" destination for my sims in Bon Voyage, so this cafe is a spectacular find! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome talent. My sims will certainly enjoy many afternoons here.
Test Subject
#42 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 3:04 AM
I have a question... Are you an architect in real-life? If not, you should consider on being one! Your masterpieces are amazing... You actually showed me that I was wrong when I thought we couldnt make such places like boats with extreme detail...

-- Lord Damian Kroogle
Test Subject
#43 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 3:58 AM
Holy crap! I'm not actually downloading this lot but I had to stop and stare at it, it's so gorgeous. I just had to say that I think it's absolutely beautiful. Amazing work!
Banned
#44 Old 1st May 2008 at 6:08 AM
i love this place!!! soo cool!!!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 11th May 2008 at 8:54 AM
All you work is amazing!
Test Subject
#46 Old 25th May 2008 at 10:36 PM
awesome!!!!

truly an masterpiece...
Test Subject
#47 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 11:08 PM
I'm in awe!! (and a little jealous, been trying to do something like this for ages)...it's really a masterpiece, so real!!
Wonderful job!
>_®
Test Subject
#48 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 8:44 AM
Brilliant! Another stunning one V1ND1CARE!
By the way, is this based on a real cafe? Because I went to one scarishly similar while I was in Paris....

Hmm...

SMILE! :D
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#49 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 6:26 PM
Jerrysmababy – Yes, the café is based on a real life restaurant by the same name – Cafe de Flore

So, perhaps you were there

retired from creating for the Sims 2
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 3:20 AM
I was also amazed by the initial picture, but even more amazed when I was assured it was the actual lot. Nice work. I'm curious about the content included, but what I see looks good. I'll keep a note of my Paris search for later. This is the best I've seen so far.
Page 2 of 3