Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Thong Underwear

by KisaFayd Posted 15th Jan 2015 at 1:16 AM

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 7:04 AM
Thank you for these! The high hip-curve design accents women's curves beautifully!
@Trickai: I'm going to regret saying this, but.... You could probably fiddle around with the mod's cas catalog settings in S4PE and make these available for men lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 11:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Isenroth
Thank you for these! The high hip-curve design accents women's curves beautifully!
@Trickai: I'm going to regret saying this, but.... You could probably fiddle around with the mod's cas catalog settings in S4PE and make these available for men lol

@Isenroth ~ @Trickai ~ Actually, It'd be easier to do it in Sims4Studio. As I have the original .dds files it'd only take 30 seconds to convert this to men....assuming that i don't have to edit the textures.

Edit: Out of pure curiosity/masochism I tried putting the texture on a male sim. Turns out a woman's thong just can't contain all of the man's flaccid glory. I'd have to rebuilt the textures from scratch to make this for men....time i'd rather spent trying to mesh the sexy leg lamp from "A Christmas Story"

Meow =^_^=
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 2:02 PM
Again, still very grateful for the extra choice you gave us but I was wondering, is there any chance you will be releasing either a set of recoloured bras or new bra that matches these in colours? more often than not I wouldn't have a matched set, usually a t-shirt or vest or something but occasionally depending on the sim, in particular full adult rather than young I like it to match, maybe I'm being rude asking, idk, hopefully you will consider it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FreeUsername
Again, still very grateful for the extra choice you gave us but I was wondering, is there any chance you will be releasing either a set of recoloured bras or new bra that matches these in colours? more often than not I wouldn't have a matched set, usually a t-shirt or vest or something but occasionally depending on the sim, in particular full adult rather than young I like it to match, maybe I'm being rude asking, idk, hopefully you will consider it.

@FreeUsername ~ It's not rude : P It's on my to-do list, a very long to-do list. I simply don't have as much time to mod as I used to so it takes a while to get anything done. That being said, I get bored working on the same project for too long so I tend to jump around from one thing to another. Tattoos one week, panties the next, then wall art, then swimwear, etc. At the same time I'm trying to learn to make custom meshes.

Meow =^_^=
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 6:27 PM
Fantastic!! Thank you :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 8:36 PM
Nice!! Excellent ... string top next? :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 10:51 PM
mmmhmm I love me some butt floss :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 12:12 AM
this is awesome thanks
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KisaFayd
@Isenroth ~ @Trickai ~ Actually, It'd be easier to do it in Sims4Studio. As I have the original .dds files it'd only take 30 seconds to convert this to men....assuming that i don't have to edit the textures.

Edit: Out of pure curiosity/masochism I tried putting the texture on a male sim. Turns out a woman's thong just can't contain all of the man's flaccid glory. I'd have to rebuilt the textures from scratch to make this for men....time i'd rather spent trying to mesh the sexy leg lamp from "A Christmas Story"

Yeah ummm......I was only being silly about making them for men. There actually is sexy men undies out there so.....

.....but OMG I would love the leg lamp from Christmas Story.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 5:27 PM
merci
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 5:46 AM
Thanks for using my jeans in the pictures! =D These look awesome together!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 4:40 AM
thanks man looks cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 5:27 PM
Thank you! Much better quality than the few other options I've found.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 7:58 PM
now i can make sum sexier sims. yay..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 7:31 AM
tnx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 6:20 PM
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 8:17 AM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 7:26 PM
Great Job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 4:19 AM
can you make a see through version?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 2:37 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#46 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 7:30 AM
No matter what I try, I can't get either package to show up in CAS. I even opened the package up in S4PE and changed 5 thong property ID's so it will force it to create a new clothing icon. I'm still thinking it's being overwritten by something, but I have no idea what.
Test Subject
#47 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anarchyinc
No matter what I try, I can't get either package to show up in CAS. I even opened the package up in S4PE and changed 5 thong property ID's so it will force it to create a new clothing icon. I'm still thinking it's being overwritten by something, but I have no idea what.

Same here, any ideas?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 12:27 PM
Thong Underwear
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 1:37 PM
Can't get it them to show up in-game. But I see them on this list of mods at the start of the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:00 AM
Personally, I think this is grand (y) many thanks again for KisaFayd - solidfan here ^_^
Page 2 of 3