Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2022 at 1:21 PM
Default Sims bitching about resort always being dirty/filtyh/gross/messy
Here's the problem: I have 4/4.5 star resort, that has everything:
  • High-quality plaintains, drinks and buffet food.
  • All-eight buffets
  • 24/7 working staff
  • Firewalk pit (at scorching heat)
  • Hot tub (hot)
  • A chlorinated 1x1 swimming pool (for some reason not listed under finansies)
  • Upgraded beach tower.
  • Maitenance Crew of three Sims

Now for the love me, guests keep complaining there are roaches on the floor, rashes from sleeping, and messiness fromm all over. I had set to high quality 100$ upkeep maitenance of three but it seem it does nothing to get rid of the messiness complains and is taking quite too much for a while to get 5 stars.I also had complaints about decor and landscape, so because I don't what score it should add up to remedy the suggestions, I just plot down a suit room from blueprint and hope that solves it. Anyway, now I dividied and changed to one low, one medium and one high quality maitenance employee as I read on google rehiring helps it. Any advice what I can do to raise the resort to top star level rating?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 10th Jan 2022 at 2:41 PM
Have you used buydebug and deleted the cockroach spawners underground?

what does his name even mean?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jan 2022 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
Have you used buydebug and deleted the cockroach spawners underground?

I thought that was a problem too, so whether I entered buydebug and tried to them in the basement - there weren't any. Although now that I think about it, could they maybe be hidden further level down?

Btw, here's how it looks like:

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Jan 2022 at 9:48 AM
I know you can't. I'm just worried it's the only complain they give, apart from chlorinated pool. It's possible to have five stars, but it's seems to be taking quite too long to earn.