Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2018 at 3:52 AM
Server Issue with ModYourPanties.com?
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is aware of an issue going on with that website. I'm seeing this when reaching the URL:

I have some images in my profile that's broken because of that.
Screenshots

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 10th May 2018 at 9:59 PM
The server it was on died a horrible death. I brought up a new server but still have to restore from a backup. Thanks for your patience!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Theorist
#3 Old 10th May 2018 at 10:01 PM
Will we need to upload images again? Or will they be restored?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 10th May 2018 at 10:02 PM
Any images uploaded after Sunday 6th of May will need to be re-uploaded, since that was the last backup I was able to restore. Anything prior to that is fine.

Theorist
#5 Old 10th May 2018 at 10:04 PM
Cool beans .. thank ye muchly

*sittin 'n waitin patiently*
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 11th May 2018 at 11:18 AM
Okay so it's back up. The logging in and uploading currently doesn't work, but serving images does. I'm not sure if I'll keep it going tbh, might migrate to another system.

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#7 Old 11th May 2018 at 11:18 AM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th May 2018 at 12:15 PM
Apparently this: "Welcome anonymous user. Have an MTS account? Click here." doesn't work either. So there is no way to log in.

Once the can is open - The worms are free!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 12th May 2018 at 12:31 PM
@ethyrdude
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
The logging in and uploading currently doesn't work, but serving images does.

That's why you can't log in.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 1:29 PM
Any update on the login issue / plans to fix it? It's still not working
Site Helper
#11 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 5:32 PM
I'm assuming it's going to happen when he gets around to it. (Although it's starting to look as though he might be designing the new system he mentioned. If that's the case, it might take a very long time. New systems always have bugs. Ok, old systems also have bugs. But more of them have been found and squashed.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 6:59 AM
Yeah, the logging in doesn't work either.
Instructor
#13 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 2:46 PM
Is it fair to say that login is still not working? (It isn't for me, but if it is a know problem I don't want to re-report it.)

Duh and/or Hello!
(simblr)
Site Helper
#14 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 5:33 PM
It's still not working for me, either. So yeah, I guess that would be fair to say.

I suppose he is still contemplating migrating to a new system. Or designing it. Or maybe even trying to get enough money to buy a new server for it.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#15 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 6:03 PM
Nah I think it's more that it hasn't been looked at yet after the last reply rather than anything
Theorist
#16 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 9:58 PM
Has any decision been made about MYP? I was just curious if anything had been decided if to totally scrap it, new server, or whatever is needed to have it workin again?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#17 Old 13th Jan 2020 at 4:40 PM
tbh I don't really have any plans to work on MYP.  The database is totally gone, so there's no way to link images to users anymore.  The only alternative would be to make a new site, but since MYP was originally designed as an "easy" way to upload images (and share them on MTS), and MTS now has the new uploader, it's not really a priority for me.

Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Jan 2020 at 12:52 AM
What's the link to the image uploader from MTS?

See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#19 Old 15th Jan 2020 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by d_dgjdhh
What's the link to the image uploader from MTS?

This not mod your panties but if the image loader for mod the sims what you seek then I believe it is what you see at bottom when you reply to a post(not quick reply-but reply button) or use "go advanced" when posting. Should look like this:
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Jan 2020 at 12:31 AM
Oh, so that's what's being talked about. I thought there was some link to store images in a general place rather than spread throughout posts in threads.

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#21 Old 16th Jan 2020 at 1:26 PM
Whats the purpose of storing them in a general place though?  For browsing purposes (MYP didn't allow others to browse your images), or something else?

Site Helper
#22 Old 29th Jan 2020 at 1:31 AM
It's kind of specialized, and not terribly important, but if you have an image that you might want to re-use (such as a gif you made, or an image showing exactly where a menu option or a piece of CC is) it's nice to be able to link to it instead of having to upload it all over again.

Again, it's not worth giving yourself a headache over, it's just one reason to wish for a general space to upload pictures to.