Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2020 at 11:16 AM Last edited by Anitne : 24th Jan 2020 at 8:23 PM.
Default Pages don't display normally
I have this problem for about a month, the pages don't display normally. The site has been loading for a very long time. Pictures are not loading, it's only icons, lines of text and links on a white background. I tried chrome or firefox, on different computers and even a phone. I disabled all ad blockers and proxy extensions. Please help me, the site cannot be used like this.

I can't upload screen shot, because upload button doesn't work for me, sorry. I can only hope, that this link will work: https://sun9-127.userapi.com/c85342...CZqjmn02x1g.jpg

(Sorry for my English, I hope I express myself clearly)
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 24th Jan 2020 at 12:26 PM
Hey there!

This could actually be a few things actually. If it's not a browser issue, then it could be maybe a virus detector program (Windows security, mcafee, etc).
Another thing, which we've heard a few Russian users have stated, is that the site won't always work fine from their IPS. What you also could try from there then is to use a VPN and see if that works

Hopefully, this works!
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#3 Old 24th Jan 2020 at 6:46 PM
There was a similar problem that someone had with pictures not showing up not too long ago in this post. Link They mentioned a privacy badger as being cuprit for pages not showing up correctly and perhaps you use same thing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jan 2020 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Hey there!

This could actually be a few things actually. If it's not a browser issue, then it could be maybe a virus detector program (Windows security, mcafee, etc).
Another thing, which we've heard a few Russian users have stated, is that the site won't always work fine from their IPS. What you also could try from there then is to use a VPN and see if that works

Hopefully, this works!

Thank you! Yeah, it probably was IP problem. And as I said before I already tried VPN (proxy). I attempted to connect with anonymizer and it worked! but worked only for a few countries. I figured that my vpn select the country of connection automatically. Now I found different one, where I can decide what country to use. Now it works!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jan 2020 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
There was a similar problem that someone had with pictures not showing up not too long ago in this post. Link They mentioned a privacy badger as being cuprit for pages not showing up correctly and perhaps you use same thing.

Yeah, I saw that thread, but did not find any help for me there. I did not use any privacy badgers, and before I write about my problem I tried to disconnect everithing that could possibly affect it.
Anyway, thank you, I finally found solution with different vpn.
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#6 Old 25th Jan 2020 at 4:38 AM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#7 Old 25th Jan 2020 at 9:13 AM
Hi Anitne!

Glad to hear it worked! Sometimes VPNs can be quite confusing but it's good to hear that in the end you were able to get it to work!

Hopefully you're having a great day!