Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2020 at 12:12 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Custom CellPhones and BackPacks
I can quite understand the instructions on now to get custom back packs to work with Custom CellPhones and BackPacks by Arsil. I know it has instructions on the mod page but I just can't get my head round it. I'm trying to use this https://aroundthesims3.com/objects/...mslife_07.shtml as the custom bag. I've managed to figure out how to get it to function like a bag in game but it just shows a big white cube in game. The solution on the mod page is "just buy another custom cellphone from the
Catalog and use the CONFIG interaction to remove the current cellphone." I have no idea what that means as I'm not changing the phone.
Also there is a section on "How to make a custom cellphone" that I think I may have to complete with the bag, I'm struggling to understand it and would welcome some help if anyone can offer it? I'll keep trying. Thanks.