Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2020 at 9:27 PM
Default Archive Content Magnifier Glass Doesn't Function
As the title says.
When viewing the files available to download from various download threads, I used to be able to click on the little magnifier glass to check the contents before downloading. This doesn't work anymore.
The tool tip is still there, as is the magnifier glass icon. My cursor changes to a little hand to show it is clickable but nothing happens when I do.
I'm using Firefox on a Windows 10 machine.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd May 2020 at 9:41 PM
Same here. I often check downloads on my phone, and thought this issue exists only in mobile users...

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd May 2020 at 4:22 PM
What's the xray button look like then because this is what I see.

The magnifier still works on uploads made prior to the change.

(On an partially related note, I was going to use modyourpanties to host this image but I can't log in. Clicking the little login link in the upper corner does nothing now.)

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 3rd May 2020 at 5:22 PM
The X-Ray was a staff only feature that I was beta testing.  Since it's been working fine, I've decided to nuke the old magnifying glass and replace it with the X-Ray.  This can now be found where the old magnifying glass used to be. _

You should find the new one has a ... lot.... more information.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd May 2020 at 8:53 PM
Will I need to clear my cache or something because I am still seeing the magnifier symbol which does nothing.

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#7 Old 4th May 2020 at 12:58 PM
Should be working now.  Forgot to remove the staff permissions on the modal.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th May 2020 at 3:04 PM
Okay.
Still looks like a little maginfying glass icon to click on but when I do that now I do get a pop-up/overlay with info about the attached files.
You weren't kidding when you said there was a lot more info in there now.

Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#9 Old 4th May 2020 at 10:39 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered
Mad Poster
#10 Old 5th May 2020 at 9:56 AM
Hi, sorry, but there's still problems: With the X-ray feature, if an upload has more than one file, after clicking on one of the files every subsequent file clicked on will still display the contents of the first file that was clicked on. For instance, if you click on 'Part 1' of an upload, then click on 'Part 2', 3, etc, the pop-up box for those still shows the contents of Part 1. Likewise, if you click on Part 3 first and then click on Part 1 and 2, both of those file's info boxes show the contents of Part 3. I found that the only way to see the correct contents for each file is to refresh the page every time. The old magnifying glass feature didn't have that issue.

My Fallout 4 creations: Nexus
More of my Fallout 4 items and some of my unreleased-on-MTS TS4 stuff are at my site, Colourful Commonwealth
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#11 Old 5th May 2020 at 10:12 AM
@Esmeralda That should now be fixed!  Thanks for the report