Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 2:32 AM Last edited by Sims3&4Forever : 19th Jul 2013 at 2:52 PM. Reason: It seems more like a legacy, turns to legacy!!
Warrior Cats Legacy Challenge
You must have read at least 1 book in the warrior cats series by Erin Hunter before trying this challenge. Also, the Sims 3 pets is required.

Also, If you know someone who made this legacy challenge already, please let me know.

First of all, create a sim in CAS. Then, create your leader cat in CAP. Your cats name must end in star (I.e, Lilystar) then find a mate, For example, a kittypet, Or you can find a stray cat. Then, breed. Name your kit something ending in kit (Ex., Bluekit). Once you kit(s) grow up, Give them an apprentice name (Ex., Bluepaw) make them pounce on their mentor (if this is your first litter, make the leader pounce on atleast one kit. Same with your mate) Once the kits reach at least level 5 in hunting skill, they can become fulfledged warrior cats!! (Name examples: Mistyfrost, Bluefur, Snowfur, Mistyfoot, Stonefur, Lilystem, Crookedjaw, Fireheart, Graystripe, Yellowfang, etc) Once your old leader is dead, let your deputy take over. Your deputy is first your mate, If they become elders, Then make one of your kits deputy

Once deputy becomes leader, deputy selects the next deputy as they have become a leader. (there name ends in star, i.e, Bluestar)
Advertisement
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#2 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 2:36 AM
This isn't really a challenge, it sounds more like a legacy for cats. A challenge usually has a goal to work for, and once you achieve that goal, the challenge ends. For example, Have 100 babies, Escape the Insane Asylum, Dilute the Ugly Genetics, etc.
Inventor
#3 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 3:49 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 2:51 PM
Default Yup
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
This isn't really a challenge, it sounds more like a legacy for cats. A challenge usually has a goal to work for, and once you achieve that goal, the challenge ends. For example, Have 100 babies, Escape the Insane Asylum, Dilute the Ugly Genetics, etc.

Okay, that's nice, i'll change the title. Im new to Mod the Sims, i'll see what I can do
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 2:55 PM
Default Different
Quote: Originally posted by xxsoulfire123
You mean this?
Or this?

Nope, I know the cat clan challenge I tried it out. I made steps differently, so I don't think that's copying. And, I this is Mod the Sims, not Sims3.Com! So, Im not taking it down......yet........I changed to leagacy
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 7:06 AM Last edited by unicora6 : 6th Dec 2013 at 10:12 AM.
Default My Clan
I had a go at this, and it's pretty fun so far!

Snowstar, my founder, fell in love with a beautiful tabby she cat named Poppy. She was a rogue, a very stubborn one, but she joined Snowstar without any questions. Her new name is Flametail, she grew closer to Snowstar the longer she lived with him. But one day, she was a bit happier than usual. Snowstar asked her what made her so happy, and then she announced she was pregnant with his kits! Nothing made him more proud since then. A few Sim Days later, she gave birth to a healthy she kit that was white like her father, but had ginger stripes like her mother. They decided to name her Willowkit, after Snowstar's mother, Willowshine.

Well that's all I did! Another update is on it's way!
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims3&4Forever
Nope, I know the cat clan challenge I tried it out. I made steps differently, so I don't think that's copying. And, I this is Mod the Sims, not Sims3.Com! So, Im not taking it down......yet........I changed to leagacy
No don't take down this challenge it's so fun!
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 7:42 AM
Default My Clan Update!
Been a few days since my last update, so here you go!

Willowkit is now Willowpelt, she trained hard as an apprentice and got her hunting skill to level 5. She recently had kits with a black and dark brown rogue tom. The two kits are Echokit, now Echopaw, and Leapkit, now Leappaw. Their grandmother, Flametail, has recently passed away, leaving Willowpelt's father grief-stricken. Later he died of old age, Willowpelt is now Willowstar.

OK done!
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 3:43 PM
I might try this later tonight.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#10 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 11:03 PM
What's the challenge?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.