Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2020 at 5:08 PM
Default Pages don't show up normally on Firefox
Hi!
I suddenly got this problem around week ago that the MTS page doesn't show up normally on firefox. The page doesn't load pictures etc. I haven't installed any new add ons and I tired loading the site without any script blockers etc but can't get it to work. On chrome everything seems fine. Put a picture just in case. I wonder if it's just me or if all firefox users have the same problem?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2020 at 9:52 PM
I use Firefox and it seems fine for me. I see this when I type in the address in your picture.
Screenshots
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2020 at 10:41 PM
Hi there!

Seems like the CSS isn't loading properly... You didn't happen to be blocking any scripts/css? I'd make sure to set your browser settings to the default settings and see how that goes . just feels as if you are blocking too much here.

Let me know if that works!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2020 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Hi there!

Seems like the CSS isn't loading properly... You didn't happen to be blocking any scripts/css? I'd make sure to set your browser settings to the default settings and see how that goes . just feels as if you are blocking too much here.

Let me know if that works!

I made more testing and realised it's the privacy badger that prevents the site from loading. I'm not sure what has changed as the site worked before but I can just disable it. I think all the privacy badger users have the same problem but I sent them a error report about the issue. Thank you for the help!
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#5 Old 4th Jan 2020 at 3:58 AM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered