Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2020 at 8:34 PM Last edited by CatherineTCJD : 3rd Apr 2020 at 3:29 PM.
Default I'm missing a few achievement stickers I think...
I'm missing a few achievement stickers I think...
I just got the sticker for 200 uploads (I actually have 212, it says on my profile - but some of those are with a group, so might not count) That's fine. I got it now. Shiny new sticker is shiny!

Anywho... I went to look at my shiny new sticker and realized:
I never got the "Tutorial" sticker - I posted a tutorial on Feb 22, and it shows up under my 'creativity' section. Don't I get a sticker for that?
And, the McMansion stickers? Are we ever going to get those? I know Hellfrozeover said the sticker elves went on strike, but that was quite a while ago...

I know in the light of all that's happening right now in the world, my piddly-little stickers aren't a big priority... but, if and when somebody gets a chance to fix it, I'll be happy for it

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2020 at 8:50 PM
That sticker is automated, but the forum id's got mixed around at some point.  I've changed the forum id's to the proper tutorial forums (hopefully!).  This may or may not auto update, but I will look again in a few days.

As to the McMansion stickers, considering most of the world is in quarantine and our moderators are still working, some many more hours than previously, there is no time line for if/when it will be done.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2020 at 8:56 PM
OK. I completely understand. Thank you for answering.

and Vintage Stuffeths
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2020 at 3:28 PM
Thank you, HL - the Tutorial sticker is there! YAY!

and Vintage Stuffeths