Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 10:14 PM
if you dont click the final upload button when your uploading a thing is it gone forever?
made a thing, started the upload process on the site. got all the way to the preview page but specifically did not upload it yet because it didn't have pictures. later i closed the tab. is all the info gone? i can redo it all just want to know if it is indeed gone or i just cant access it?
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 9th Apr 2020 at 3:38 PM
If you go to the user control panel (click the icon top right in the navbvar, and go to user control panel), you should be able to see incomplete uploads yet.  If it's not there, then you might have to re-do it.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2020 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
If you go to the user control panel (click the icon top right in the navbvar, and go to user control panel), you should be able to see incomplete uploads yet.  If it's not there, then you might have to re-do it.

o its there! yay! unfortunately its not showing up in game correctly so i still have to fix that...
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#4 Old 11th Apr 2020 at 2:44 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered