Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2020 at 12:06 AM Last edited by cureem : 3rd May 2020 at 5:07 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default Missing Objects issue with CC Magic
Hello,

I didn't watch a tutorial before using CC magic so unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the patterns (sims3pack) in my downloads folder got ran through the program and according to earlier threads, this means the patterns won't appear properly in-game!

I'm wondering if this is still the case now, and if it is, what should I do? Because this means I'd have to re-download every single pattern for every lot I've downloaded and I don't know where they are.

Is there a reversal? For example, if I uninstall CC magic will the patterns work again?

Sigh..

Edit: I just entered one of my worlds after merging a bunch of stuff in CC Magic, and so much of the world had disappeared (buildings, backgrounds etc). I got the missing objects alert. This is really frustrating because CC Magic is supposed to be the best way to merge and it's not working for me whatsoever. To be clear, most of the content I merged was stuff like furniture and shell buildings and so on, not clothes or anything. I'm tempted to start using S3PE but CC magic is supposed to be easier and quicker. I uninstalled CC Magic and everything came back thank god but my game is still suuuper laggy and takes five years to load.