Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

the Ultimate Pet eyes (12 sets)

by awasegg Posted 16th Feb 2007 at 12:45 AM - Updated 8th Sep 2008 at 8:07 PM by awasegg : Many people is having trouble to get the eyes in to the game, want to apologize to them.

114 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 3:12 PM
They are beautiful and the face of the cat in the photo is so sweet! Really AMAZING job, I haven't any pet's good eyes and now I can have the bests!
But... I can download ONLY a set? Oh... I want it all... :P
Field Researcher
#27 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 1:53 AM
yay! i can now give my self-kitty, Tubby, the slit-like yellow eyes he has! not the ugly maxis ones...
Do these replace all the existing cats eyes?
xxxooo these are cool thank you!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by swampcandy
I may be stupid, but which set DOESN'T have round pupils on the cats? I'll have a better look in case I missed it.

the only one i know of is the hunter colourful.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
shiny!
retired moderator
#29 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 5:40 PM
WOW that is so much to choose from um... If I say I want to keep the eyes that were in your original spirit eyes package for dogs.. say that i Like the colors of the cat eyes but want them round.. do one of those sets reflect that?
Test Subject
#30 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 3:47 AM
Any of the Hunter ones, actually.

Washu: "It's just as I suspected"
Ryoko: " what is it you suspected?"
Washu: "I suspected....your breasts are sagging!"
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 4:59 PM
These are very useful! I found the Enchanting natural prettiest, though Great job!
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 5:25 PM
Im sorry but i got some broken zips when i download. Can you check it up please. Its ultimate-natural-set2 and hunter-natural-set that i got errors on. I just love them and i want them all. Im greedy! =

Thanks for beatiuful works with these eyes.

/Liza
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 3:55 AM
Oooh! Beautiful. I love these. Thanks!
Test Subject
#34 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kanadianwannabe
Can I ask a dumb question? Where do these go? I placed them in my DL folder but they didn't show in the game.

Yeah, I am having that problem too, did you get an answer?? What folder does it go in, because it didn't work in the downloads folder for me either... They must go elsewhere, but looking through the dummies pages isn't helping at all
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 8:00 AM
These are so beautiful! Thankyou so much. I wish I could have all of them, it took me AGES to decide!
Test Subject
#36 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 2:43 AM
OMG! I loooovvvvve these!
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 9:34 AM
They are so clear so cool~~~~~
Like it~~~Thank you~~~
Test Subject
#38 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 12:16 AM
Oh, its not fair! I WANT THEM ALL! T_T
Curse Maxis for not making pet eyes or fur customizable!
Test Subject
#39 Old 5th May 2008 at 1:16 PM
these are lovely, thank you and great job!

if you decide to do another set, could you add in some darker eye colors, maybe less brights? my friends dogs both have really dark eyes one dark grey and one dark brown, and they look a little silly in my game lol.

my name is J'anelle, and I would love to dance with you!
Instructor
#40 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 7:58 PM
I downloaded these lastnight- I had such a hard time picking the package that had exactly what I wanted- so I picked the Ice2 and all i have to say WOW!!!!!! I loaded up the game and went to see my pets and theres such a huge difference in thier faces. Its like turning on a light inside thier head and thier eyes just glow with life! I absolutely LOVE these eyes!!! Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication.
Test Subject
#41 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thaliasama
Oh, its not fair! I WANT THEM ALL! T_T
Curse Maxis for not making pet eyes or fur customizable!
QFT!

These are all so lovely made it hard to choose. :lovestruc I chose the Ultimate Ice set 2 in the end so I have a mixture of round and slit eyes for the cats but the set with all the round eyes looks gorgeous as well.
Darn Maxis for making me choose!
Test Subject
#42 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 3:56 PM
Yaaaayy! These are GREAT! I'm so happy ^____^ I love the round pupils for cats-it's so adorable!
Test Subject
#43 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 11:22 AM
so many eyes can't pick! Anyway thanks and keep on modding! Now if you don't mind I'll keep looking!
Test Subject
#44 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 9:25 PM
I love all the eyes, i want them all! thanks anyway i love the natural hunter eyes the best........but i still like them alll, if only i could get more than one set. but again THANKS!!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 11:30 PM
These are the most beautiful eyes in game. I love the variety-it's great to have the round and hunter eyes. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 5:27 AM
I only can say: WOW, fantastic. Thank you so much
Test Subject
#47 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 7:36 PM
Oh My God! Beautiful! Thanx SO much!

KRAZUKAT -> crazy, but only positive way :P
Test Subject
#48 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 12:02 AM
These eyes are really pretty! The colors compliment each other too. Thank you for making them!
Instructor
#49 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 6:37 PM
Amazing! Cant see why anyone should complain about this (?), you have made eyes for everyone. Thanks a lot.

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 4:16 PM
Thank you so much for these - they change the whole pet. Super cute!

The future is now!
Page 2 of 5