Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

the Ultimate Pet eyes (12 sets)

by awasegg Posted 16th Feb 2007 at 12:45 AM - Updated 8th Sep 2008 at 8:07 PM by awasegg : Many people is having trouble to get the eyes in to the game, want to apologize to them.

114 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 6:42 AM
Wow, these are great Thanks!
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 4:55 AM
Oh WOW! Download Download Download! These eyes are BEAUTIFUL!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#53 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 8:51 PM
These eyes are lovely!! thanks

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#54 Old 8th May 2009 at 9:59 PM
wow, nice eyes. cool glassy effects. and so many of them.... awesome stuffs.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 20th May 2009 at 11:21 AM
they're good... but i don't like the red eyes for the dogs... and also, would be better if one of the brown eyes for the dogs were darker, dogs don't have this bright eyes.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 20th May 2009 at 11:22 AM
oh, and please seperate the eyes so you can download them one by one... so you can pick exactly wich ones you want. or is this impossible?
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 4:12 AM
The cat eyes look great. How come the dogs eyes look so dialated lol? Thanks ^_^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#58 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 9:35 PM
Thanks everyone for all kind words!

"Had I been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe."
- Alfonso the Wise, 13th century
Test Subject
#59 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 3:02 PM
It`s just soo CUTE ^^D
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 10:40 AM
Awesomeeeeeeeee e e eee!!!,thanks a lot
Instructor
#61 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 6:43 AM
Our dogs and cats can have contacts now, too, apparently.
Test Subject
#62 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 10:55 PM
Thanks, I really like the the enchanting ones. their sooo cute
:333
Test Subject
#63 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 11:48 PM
Cute, love 'em! Thanks.

I'm part of the Save VMK group. ^-^
Test Subject
#64 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shanib
Yeah, I am having that problem too, did you get an answer?? What folder does it go in, because it didn't work in the downloads folder for me either... They must go elsewhere, but looking through the dummies pages isn't helping at all

I'm having the same issue! This is truly depressing... *sigh*
Test Subject
#65 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 12:52 AM
Thanks for the re-colors,they are better than Maxis,so I don't know why people are asking for it to not replace the maxis eye colors.I don't like the Maxis eye colors anyway.
Test Subject
#66 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 2:38 AM
the cat ones are adorable but the dog ones are abit freaky(still great job!!!)
Test Subject
#67 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 1:03 AM
"-- Message (8 september 2008) to everyone who downloads this!! --
Hello everyone! I've been reading in the comments that some of you are having trouble to either download the package, or to get the eyes to show in the game!

The downloading trouble aren't broken files actually. I think it has something to to with the internet and bandwith. the packages ARE NOT broken. I've checked several times.

And when the eyes doesn't show in the game? Actually, I don't know what the problem might be. All I can say is that I have every Sims expansion pack and stuff pack (before pets) installed, so maybe thats what causing the problem for you. They should show if you just put them in the downloads folder.

I want to apologize for not being more helpful, I don't know anything about meshing or creating the default package file. I just recolor other great peoples work."

I read this, so how do we download this?
Banned
#68 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 11:56 PM
Default Help
Quote: Originally posted by RavenDeVir
I'm having the same issue! This is truly depressing... *sigh*

Same!! I really Want Sweet friendly Looking Cats, but no One Wants To help!! Not fair! SO Depressing! please Help if You read This.
Test Subject
#69 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 12:09 AM
These are so awesome! All my cats I uploaded or made I really like them especially because of the eyes! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 9:56 PM
I have an odd question, can I have more then one set installed, or is it just one, with most defaults? These are wonderful

Just started playing Sims 2 again after a very, very, veryyyy long time!
I also use Poser Pro 11!
Test Subject
#71 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 10:09 PM
OMG thanx so muchhh for this i hope they work gonna download now !!
Field Researcher
#72 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 3:09 PM
I think they're really good, well done! The one, tiny thing that I dislike slightly is that the pupils look a little too big on the dogs, that's all ^_^ But other than that they're beautiful Thank You!
Top Secret Researcher
#73 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 1:33 AM
Really nice. Thanks!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Instructor
#74 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 6:32 PM
Thank you! I picked up the Enchanting Natural.
Test Subject
#75 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 9:45 PM
These are beautiful! I'm going to download the enchanting ice, colorful, and natural. Just so glossy and real looking.
Page 3 of 5