Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teeth-B-Gone - Toothless versions of my old lips x5

by bruno Posted 14th Jan 2008 at 9:05 AM - Updated 15th Jan 2008 at 8:32 PM by bruno

95 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 2:49 AM
Lovely lips there.

Personally, I like lips with teeth, but I will admit, yours were rather an odd angle. Maybe if you just straightened them and added some incisors, they'd look fine. Please don't give up on them or my smiley sims will be denied your lipsticks!

Other than that, I actually think yours are the very best lips available and I'm always very happy when you bring out some new ones.

Love
Lynzi
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 2:54 AM
I liked the teeth versions just fine, although this week I was actually thinking I'd love to see the same lips without the teeth (specifically the "Purity" lips), because they are so beautiful! Thank you so much! You're one of my favorite creators. Thanks for sharing this awesome work!
Theorist
#28 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 3:09 AM
awesome!
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 3:28 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 16th Jan 2008 at 8:35 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
i don't leave comments often, but this is awesome! these were always my favorite set of lips, but i never really liked the teeth. thank you so much bruno! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#30 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 4:30 AM
SWEET! Did you read my mind? Thank you!

Everything happens for a reason!
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 4:39 AM
The teeth-included set worked for some of my sims, but the killer moment was when I saw them open their mouths... They had TWO sets of teeth! D8

I'm very glad to have such pretty lip sets now available without the extra set of teeth. I'm still keeping the others, though. ^_~ Thank you!
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 6:29 AM
I myself have to admit I liked the teeth ones but i am gonna download these as well
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 6:58 AM
Oh these are going to be great with no teeth, things were fine until you try to photograph a Sim's with teeth.
Thank You so much for making no teeth.
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 7:31 AM
Teeth, no teeth--I'll take what I can get! You always do a lovely job.
Instructor
#35 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 7:57 AM
The teeth were what had always stopped me from downloading the otherwise beautiful lipsticks. Now I can finally use them, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 8:51 AM
Thank you so much! Though I have to say I love your Lipsicles and Lipgloss Boost with teeth too! And now I can have them without teeth :D
Test Subject
#37 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 9:15 AM
Million thanks. I think You are the best creator of makeup for Sims.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 1:11 PM
oh, thank you very very much. ^___^ however, i loved the teeth-versions, but these are... well, you can use theethless lips somehow better u know what I mean??^^

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 1:53 PM
I think your teehts are fabulous bu they are OK

My other designs

www.simstr.com
Test Subject
#40 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 2:28 PM
Posted by Kiseiki; "The teeth-included set worked for some of my sims, but the killer moment was when I saw them open their mouths... They had TWO sets of teeth! D8"

That's what caused me to stop using the lipsticks with teeth. It was weird seeing two sets of teeth, lol. Thank you so much for redoing them!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 2:56 PM
Would it be wrong of me to say that I liked the teeth? Anyway, they are beautiful nonetheless, as always.
Test Subject
#42 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 3:24 PM
Oh THANK YOU for this, bruno.

...My favorite title of yours thus far still stands as 'Crispy Beard Bits'.

"Standing on head makes smile of frown, but rest of face also upside down."

"If at first you don't succeed, you are running about average."

"A rose of fabric is a beauty in vain. The true rose remembers the dirt from whence it came."
Scholar
#43 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 4:14 PM
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *flails* I've been wanting this for ages! Thank you :D

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Test Subject
#44 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 5:03 PM
Wonderful work thank you so much for sharing them.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#45 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 6:08 PM
THANK YOU for this! I loved the colours of the old sets, but I wasn't too keen on the teeth. But now they're gone! :D
Test Subject
#46 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 7:23 PM
So gorgeous! I loved the colors before, but the teeth never looked right on my Sims. Thank you very much for making them without the teeth! *throws roses and cookies*
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 11:33 PM
Awesome. These are lovely. They look much better without teeth.

forever and ever....amen.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 12:28 AM
I want to echo every one else's sentiment, you're da best creator of makeup, blahdeblah, and I also want to say thanks for taking the time to update your older sets of lips, as well. I appreciate this download so very much. :D
Meet Me In My Next Life
#49 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 9:23 AM
Bruno, Thank you for the NO teeth version. Out with the old and in with the new. These I think are so much better, I got rid of the ones with teeth, and now have these. Thank you so much for your wonderful work and time for all of us.
Test Subject
#50 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 3:29 PM
*signs* I've also waited for this for ages.
Page 2 of 4