Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kara Thrace - "Starbuck" - Katee Sackhoff from Battlestar Galactica

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 6th Mar 2007 at 1:14 AM

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 5:06 PM
Starbuck ??? Can she make coffe mouhahaha hahaaa
Banned
#27 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by probendidi
Starbuck ??? Can she make coffe mouhahaha hahaaa

that not too funny....
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 4:11 PM
Thank you! She's gorgeous! :D

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Field Researcher
#29 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 8:04 PM
wow, I can't wait to show this to my husband...cuz' even though it's sims related....it's STARBUCK! He'll be almost as impressed as me.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 6:39 AM
So, can we talk about what happened now?
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 1:05 PM
No, you cannot, because the show airs in different times in other countries. We are still in the middle of the second season here and it would be rude to spoil everything for us.

Love her! The sim is extraordinary! And Katee is my favourite in the series (with James Callis and Tricia Helfer). Have you thought about doing Apollo or Anders next?
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 4:21 AM
great job although a few things a little off topic. the new BSG is no good at all, starbuck is a GUY, boomer is a GUY, i don't care that the cylons decided to start looking human, fine but it doesn't fit any time line, if this is supposed to be after the original series the cylons couldn't have evolved that much in so little time as to still have the "main characters" around, same goes for if this is supposed to be before which it isn't because of the old vipers. and yes i have watched quite a few of the new series, but what ive seen will never compare to the original. still i like the model.
Test Subject
#33 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 9:39 AM
I never download Sims. Ever. Until Kara.

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#34 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 8:44 AM
Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. You did an incredible job!

And how fortunate that the one friend I have who is a fellow rabid fan of BSG is also a Sims 2 addict... she's going to love this!
Test Subject
#35 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 3:57 AM
She is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing. I love the double tank look. Do you have the tank for boy sims? Great job

Now we need a Sam Anders (with matching tattoo) to go with her (hint,hint).
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#36 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 4:00 AM
I no longer watch BSG (I won't go into why as I feel it's spoilerific but suffice it to say season three sucked ass) so I won't be making any more BSG characters or content. Sorry.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
I no longer watch BSG (I won't go into why as I feel it's spoilerific but suffice it to say season three sucked ass) so I won't be making any more BSG characters or content. Sorry.

I feel the same about season 3.

No Anders? Heartbreak.

That's okay I can understand not wanting to. No hard feelings
Test Subject
#38 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 6:16 AM
Wow, great job. I'll be glad to have her in my game!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 11:08 PM
Wow I am bummed you aren't going to watch anymore HP I am looking forward to the movie and next season myself.

I cant get the thumbs to come up, and half of them won't show for me - I am going to try to DL her kind of blind, as your Gaius and Six were extraordinary!
Test Subject
#40 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 9:08 PM
Default Great Job, but...
Great Job! Too bad there arn't any toasterheads for her to blow up. Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 2:40 PM
I only started watching BSG last night, so far I watched the mini-series thing that came before the first season and I have one more ep of season one to watch and I'm frakking hooked already! She is going to be used so much in my game! THANKS <333

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 7:02 AM
Oooh Wow!
Thank you very much!

Starbucks is my fave character on BSG, and the main reason I ever watched it.

She looks just like her too, which is amazing, it must have taken a long time to get her so perfect.

But I am not surprise that you did do such a good job sense your creations are some of the best on the web.

Thank you again!

Be A Leader Not A Follower, Live Outside The Box!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 7:07 AM
Me Too!
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
No apologies needed I totally understand, because I don't watch it anymore ether and probably for the same reason too. :cylon:

Be A Leader Not A Follower, Live Outside The Box!
Test Subject
#44 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 2:39 PM
She's gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 11:38 PM
Starbuck's my favourite character. This is amazing!
Test Subject
#46 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 5:40 AM
Holy cow this just made my night! found it in a google image search of Katee Sackhoff, lol. Thanks for making this :D
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 11:30 PM
This is so so awesome...a big "Thank you!" from one rabid BSG fan.
Test Subject
#48 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 5:22 PM
Thank you! I was looking for BSG stuff for me game! Starbuck is my favorite character, so this is especially exciting! And the quote at the beginning, always makes me cry
Page 2 of 2