Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Venom Lips - Dramatic Smoldering Shades

by bruno Posted 10th Apr 2007 at 11:44 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2007 at 1:24 PM by bruno

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 7:53 AM
I LOVE the lips but I have to agree, I NEED those eyes!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 10:20 PM
I downloaded the lipcolors several days ago, thank you. buit I have come back to look at the model. Would you consider uploading her? or at least what about the skin?it is just georgeous.
Test Subject
#78 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 1:22 PM
Agree with all the above. Beautiful!! and, yes, I would love to have the full model if you ever decide to upload her.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 12:21 PM
They're absolutely beautiful! Thank you!

See my art here.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 9:46 PM
awesome work, as usual
and beautiful model
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 10:25 AM
I find myself coming back here every once in a while just to see if somebody persuaded you to upload your beautiful sim.

I would be extremely happy if you did. Please, will you upload her?

Btw, the lipsticks are great. I saw them in-game and was amazed once more, thank you so much for working hard and making beautiful things
Field Researcher
#82 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 12:52 PM
These lip colors are awesome! I can't wait to see them on my simmies!

By the way.......Professional Widow? I love the Tori Amos reference! :D

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Instructor
#83 Old 3rd May 2007 at 12:42 AM
The lipsticks are lovely, and the Wicked Rose model is AMAZING! Great work.
Inventor
#84 Old 20th May 2007 at 12:49 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 24th Jul 2007 at 10:24 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
Quote: Originally posted by Lareine014
Girls can never have enough make up. *grins* Lovely colors. Thanks for sharing.

~Lareine

I second that! I love makeup I keep telling myself not to download any more makeup because I have to much. And now I find Bruno's Profile.
Test Subject
#85 Old 20th May 2007 at 4:14 PM
I know that you can get some of the pre-ordering stuff for free but I don't remember where. It's from the same website where you could find that dress before, on a older adress. Does somebody know?
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 26th May 2007 at 2:13 AM
The highlighting is smokin' hot!
Field Researcher
#87 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 1:35 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 24th Jul 2007 at 10:24 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
Awesome. Your a genius at creating make-up for sims. You don't find that many black or green or blue lips. Thank you so much for them.

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Field Researcher
#88 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 11:07 AM
These lipsticks are so nice.It's hard to find nice purple lipstick and yours are lovely.Thank you,you've done a great job.:D
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 11:09 AM
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. I am sitting here typing on my laptop checking them out in my game on my PC...and they PERFECT. People, trust me...GRAB EM NOW!
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 9:43 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 24th Jul 2007 at 10:23 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
Best Lips EVER!
these are by far my favorite lipsticks in the game, they're just beYOND AWESOME! thank you so much for these fabulous lips
particularly the purple, black & reds... they're just stunning!

I'm gonna sing the doom song!! Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom...
Test Subject
#91 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 4:07 PM
this sim is so beatyfull!! Put that sim to download ! (sorry my english is very bad )
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 8:14 PM
I have never been impressed with Sims 2 makup until I found yours. Honestly, I don't know what I love more, the amazing game content or the phenominal pictures you create to showcase the content!
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 4:56 AM
Yeah, put the model up for download! PLEASE!

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
Test Subject
#94 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 12:55 PM
Ok, let's see... hum... there must be SOME law you're breaking, filling up innocent little girls' computers with all your great stuff. Shame on you (; Keep up the good work, these are amazing.

She's done now.
Test Subject
#95 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 2:38 PM Last edited by weezerbabe39 : 28th Sep 2007 at 2:22 PM.
Awesome job, I love everything about the model, and great picture too, beautiful
Test Subject
#96 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 3:28 AM
wow! i thought your model was a real person
Test Subject
#97 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 8:47 PM
Bruno,

Thank you for the lovely make-up, posts, and sims. I'm not a big commenter, but I love your work so much, I had to stop and say so.

I use your downloads a majority of the time. I do wish you would offer this sim as a model. I think she's lovely, and I would like to see her in my 'hood.

Thank you, thank you.
Skye
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 10:15 AM
I have got to STOP downloading your lipstick sets!! I have far too many{if it's possible} but just can't help it, yours are so beautiful!! Thank you for making my sims so oh-la-la
&p.s that skintone is marvelous too, the shine around the nose&in the corner of the eye-is that a blush or part of your skintone? beautiful! I would to see you upload some of your custom tones.
Test Subject
#99 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 10:26 PM
I love these!! Your model is gorgeous! You wouldn't by any chance be able to upload her, would you? >.> <.<
Test Subject
#100 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 8:45 PM
Oh, wow.. These are incredible. But what more could we expect from you?
Page 4 of 5