Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cat Ears and Tail

by saracentner Posted 5th May 2005 at 6:22 PM - Updated 12th May 2010 at 9:24 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

142 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 138 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 6th May 2005 at 10:55 AM
Hmm. I think it may have been an isolated burst of interweb hate that prevented me from downloading it earlier. Worked fine just now.

Looks nice, though the ears could use a tiny bit more definition- they're kinda flat. Not a huge concern, and it would obviously increase the poly-count... just a suggestion.

Now what I need is an Accessories-Always-Stay-On patch...
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 6th May 2005 at 2:10 PM
Yea!Yea!*does happy dance all around the house* Yea! All of my sims are going to be Kitties now! thank you!
#53 Old 7th May 2005 at 2:31 AM
Awesome work, thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 7th May 2005 at 4:20 AM Last edited by saracentner : 7th May 2005 at 5:09 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Josie611
what website did you get the girls hairdo's from (both)

Love Ya Bye
Josephine

i got the red hair from www.simsconnection.com
its a free janna hair i believe

the second one is a converted sims 1 mesh by me
never released it because i cant find the original creator
#55 Old 7th May 2005 at 4:21 AM
You do such great work!!! I am so glad that I won't have to use the eyebrow trick to get ears anymore. I was also wondering where you got your hair meshes from the photos or whether you made them yourself and if so could you post them please? The meshes are almost as awesome as the tail and ears!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 7th May 2005 at 4:22 AM
it cute good job
#57 Old 7th May 2005 at 4:22 AM
Oops you replied just before I did.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 7th May 2005 at 4:22 AM
it cute good job
#59 Old 7th May 2005 at 6:36 PM
Thanks for the Tail, Saracentner.

Now I can get back to work.

SimF0X
#60 Old 7th May 2005 at 9:13 PM
um how do you make custom cotent I would like to learn how It would be nice if you could tell me and the cat tail and ears eill look so cool with the cat skin I downloaded
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 7th May 2005 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Faerie-girl
um how do you make custom cotent I would like to learn how It would be nice if you could tell me and the cat tail and ears eill look so cool with the cat skin I downloaded

http://www.geocities.com/sara_centner/Tutorials.html
lots of tutorials here
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 8th May 2005 at 1:35 PM
ME OW (that was lame) :mrpantha:
Test Subject
#63 Old 8th May 2005 at 10:49 PM
thanks so much...im glad you have the just tail one ...woohooo
#64 Old 9th May 2005 at 4:43 AM
They look absolutely awesome, thank you so much for sharing. I've been searching everywhere I could to find some decent-looking kitty ears and tail, and you certainly take the cake. Or the catnip. You choose. Either way, they rock.
#65 Old 11th May 2005 at 4:06 PM
Wow! Thank you!! *download*
Test Subject
#66 Old 12th May 2005 at 5:14 PM
great but could you stick the hair on here it looks good
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 13th May 2005 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marchughes_1
great but could you stick the hair on here it looks good

i am currently trying to find that hair on my comp...i named the mesh something really weird so i am not sure where it is in my downloads...when find it ill post
Test Subject
#68 Old 17th May 2005 at 12:24 AM
(*falls in love with the kitty ears and tails*) Thank you doesn't seem to be enough. Therefore. . . Anata wa haru ichiban no sakura no yoni utsukushii! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 20th May 2005 at 8:01 PM
:rant: wow!!!!! This is awsome!
Field Researcher
#70 Old 27th May 2005 at 4:57 AM
Aww - so cool1 Just wondering tho - do you take recolour requests? It's just that I'm creating a neighbourhood based on a story I wrote, and these would be perfect for two of the characters... but the female has golden-brown fur (similar colour to the 'medium' skin tone in-game), while the male has ash-grey fur. If it would be possible for you to recolour these, I would be eternally grateful! Otherwise, they're wicked!
Test Subject
#71 Old 28th May 2005 at 5:47 AM
i was just wandering where u got the males body from
Top Secret Researcher
#72 Old 28th May 2005 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nyara
Aww - so cool1 Just wondering tho - do you take recolour requests? It's just that I'm creating a neighbourhood based on a story I wrote, and these would be perfect for two of the characters... but the female has golden-brown fur (similar colour to the 'medium' skin tone in-game), while the male has ash-grey fur. If it would be possible for you to recolour these, I would be eternally grateful! Otherwise, they're wicked!

Can I also request something? I need a white tail on its own please.:D

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#73 Old 29th May 2005 at 8:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by speed_demon69
i was just wandering where u got the males body from

sim chic...she has great stuff
www.simchic.com
#74 Old 30th May 2005 at 4:19 PM
Uhm..I cant do it.. How do I get it?
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 5:53 AM