Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cat Ears and Tail

by saracentner Posted 5th May 2005 at 6:22 PM - Updated 12th May 2010 at 9:24 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

142 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 138 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 7:30 AM
Very nice. Thank you for the great work.
#77 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 4:32 AM
love the tail and ears... but one fast question ... ummm, where did you get the mans bod?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#78 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 6:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by johnpliver
love the tail and ears... but one fast question ... ummm, where did you get the mans bod?

www.simchic.com
she is pay but well worth it
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 9:12 PM Last edited by 8mono : 11th Jun 2005 at 9:16 PM. Reason: PICS
Hey could you make a tail of The alien of ALien vs Predator?
Screenshots
Test Subject
#80 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 12:23 AM
Hey Where Did U Get Your Male Skin From// I Be Dying To Get A Guy To Look All Buff Like That Pls Tell!
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 5:13 PM
Just a question. Any plans on giving making these come in different skin styles? Like having them compatable with the animal skin tones?
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 7:22 PM
I'd love to see some child-sized tails. My tiger family looks a little strange with the adults having tails, but not the kids. If someone could clone it, scale it down, and move it to align with the child's body.... I don't know anything about meshing this type of accessory, or I'd do it myself. Does anyone else know how?
#83 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 6:41 AM
Exuse me, But do you think you could help me out a bit? The installer says 'Double click for Custom Content'. Im at a loss here
#84 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 7:06 AM
Dammnit. *Sniff* I can never make it work. I even lost my university CD.. Please, still tell me.
Instructor
#85 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 7:10 AM
save it to your desk top and then double click it
Test Subject
#86 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 7:11 PM
this is great...

is there any way to make the tail spaded though...as in a devil's tail? i'd love to add a blue, spaded tail to a nightcrawler character. :P
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 7:44 PM
I'd like to make recolors of this mesh to match my furry skins and post them to my web site. My site is completely free, and I will give full credit for the mesh and a link back here. My site is www.genensims.com

Also, could you please make a dog ear and tail set?

Thanks a million

My Sims2 Site - genensims.com
My Art Site - sidneyeileen.com
We Reserve the Right to... oh nevermind.
Test Subject
#88 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 4:37 AM
Is it possible to turn this into a genetics mesh for all ages? I really want to make a family of nekojin (Japanese for cat people) so bad!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 11:47 AM
Very very nice, can anybody make me a tan recolor? Like the girl in my avatar? I'd like to try to make a sim of her X3

One day, strange folk arrived in the town...
They came in camouflage...hidden behind dark glasses...
But no one noticed them...they only saw shadows...
#90 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 12:56 AM
Wow, very nice. Now we can have a bigger variety of anime sims!

KaKaShI~sEnSeI!!<3
||Yay, first post on MTS2 ||
#91 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 8:49 AM
Would you ever consider trying to get the ears alone? >_> I want to make some kittypeople, but I don't really much want to muck with tails. >_>
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 1:45 PM
Omg! See my name above and guess if I like these!
Test Subject
#93 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 11:23 PM
ok i give..... where in the game is this supposed to show up at? i cant find it any where... is it cause i have the EP or something eles?
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Storming-Reiko
ok i give..... where in the game is this supposed to show up at? i cant find it any where... is it cause i have the EP or something eles?

They show up under glasses. Click on the images that don't look like they have anything, and you should find them.

My Sims2 Site - genensims.com
My Art Site - sidneyeileen.com
We Reserve the Right to... oh nevermind.
Scholar
#95 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 1:27 PM
Finally, I see what all the fuss is about, heh, an excellent download here. Definitely like how it's an accessory rather than an single hair style.

*gives thumbs up in approval*

No doubt this has been repeated to death, but we need bunny ears in a similar concept, lol.
Test Subject
#96 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 3:05 AM
-_- no i feel like a baka thank you Britva i saw one like that and didnt know what was up with it and so i delete it ~_~ ill just redownload thank you again
Scholar
#97 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 2:43 PM
absolutely fantastic! thanks!
Inventor
#98 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 6:04 PM
Awesome! Now we can have catgirls!

Can we recolor the ears and tail?
Test Subject
#99 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 12:44 AM
wonderful! thankies! :bump:

~LIFE ISN'T MADE OF HOW MANY BREATHS WE TAKE... BUT HOW MANY MOMENTS TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY~
Test Subject
#100 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 8:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by klawzie
Would you ever consider trying to get the ears alone? >_> I want to make some kittypeople, but I don't really much want to muck with tails. >_>

I was wondering the same about that (just having the ears alone) I'm attempting to make a "Catwoman" costume (Hush version) and in that version she doesn't have a tail...So if you could, it would be so much appreciated!

*many pleases*
-Nikki
Page 4 of 6