Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Foxtail - *updated*

by Atreya Posted 4th Oct 2005 at 11:04 PM - Updated 13th May 2010 at 6:42 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 95 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 5:01 AM
ok...stupid me...i cant get these to work
Test Subject
#77 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 9:25 PM
u rock. my bff has been asking seen i got the game... now she wont ask anymore!
Test Subject
#78 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 12:09 AM
I have both the sims and sims2 and was wondering
if you have fox ears and taail for the sims one as well for me to download
Test Subject
#79 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 3:16 AM
VERy good job; the only things missing now are the skins and some meshes for the faces-y'know, for snouts and stuff. I found some stuff like that for the Sims 1 as well, and I LOVE them; we just need some for the Sims 2 now! XD
Forum Resident
#80 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 4:07 PM
so cute!thanx
Test Subject
#81 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 4:37 AM
CHAAAA! -Squeals- My friend and I have been searching frantically for a working tail and ears since my sister deleted ours. She'll practically be kissing your feet if they work! Thanks for uploading!

~The Seven Deadly Sins~
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 6:42 PM
i like the ears but i would love to have them in pink
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 19th May 2008 at 10:30 PM
It isn't working for me. None of it works, not the ears nor the tail. I've downloaded the fixed version and the original.

An error has occurred. Unimplemented trap.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 24th May 2008 at 10:43 PM
don't works, and I need it

Click here to see the youngest (and prettiest) love.

They're so cute!
Test Subject
#85 Old 31st May 2008 at 9:02 AM
I downloaded the fixed version and try it on my Sims. But it didn't work for me, the tail didn't showed up on my furry sim that I created. Only the ears work, but I need the tail! Could you please fix the problem or help me? Thanks.

"Always keep an open mind in such strange times we live in."
Test Subject
#86 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 3:06 AM
I probably sound like an idiot, but I'm kinda new at this. It's not working for me. I can put them on but they don't show up or anything. Help..?
Test Subject
#87 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 9:11 PM
I have been looking for just this sort of thing, they look lovely!
Also great for little otaku chicks dressing up as neko. -^^-

Yurei fangirl, still looking for good yurei hair. Long, black and in the face, like Sadako from Ringu. (The girl in the well in The Ring)
Test Subject
#88 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 5:05 PM
I made a whole family with them. 8D
The Foxx family. 8D
Amanda, Ami, Azen, Brenna, and Z. XD
Exept... Brenna became a vampy, and bit Azen on accident, and Azen died nd got resurrected as a zombie.... AND THEN got bitten by a werewolf.
But, it does work for only nightlife. 8D (I downloaded the other EP's after trying them.)
Test Subject
#89 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sorin300
I probably sound like an idiot, but I'm kinda new at this. It's not working for me. I can put them on but they don't show up or anything. Help..?

It works on mine, but did you make sure you were using the tail+ears one and not the tail only one? XD
Instructor
#90 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 3:28 PM
VERY COOL!!!!! I love em!!!
thank so much for these!
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#91 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 1:29 AM
this is awsome how do i make them on my sims game
Test Subject
#92 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 6:39 PM Last edited by shankster : 20th Jan 2009 at 6:59 PM.
i have university and night life installed to and i downloaded the foxtail and ears to my downloads and it want even let me down load in my sims game for some reason. I tried to get it off the sims2 .com and found that i liked and downloaded it and it downloaded to my sims game, but i cant get the tail and ears to show up. Do u know wat i did wrong or if i have to have something else downloaded for it to work? If u do know PLEASE TELL ME! I also love sims like that so i have to know.......... thanks
I read some of the ohter thanks and noticed theres wasnt working either! I dont understand how could something this cool not work for me and some other peeps. I have downloaded other things off the sims2.com like the werewolf and they worked GREAT now all i want is the tail. I love tails when i go to sleep at night i pray that these things will work and they never do and an other thing I WISH I WAS ONE OF THEM!....... LOL

shankster
#93 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 7:24 PM
shankster: Try Getting Custom Content to Show Up, and if that doesn`t work, try some of the other things at Game Help: Custom Content.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#94 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 9:47 PM
I love it
Test Subject
#95 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 5:31 PM
OMG!!! These are AWESOME!!! i love them and think foxes are fabbydoo!thanks so much!xxx
Test Subject
#96 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 4:38 AM
Even if there is a warning can i still use it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 2:36 AM
Aw, foxies are so cute! X3 <3

Thank you so very much for this. :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 4:38 AM
Thanx! now I can finally make an authentic Miko Ooka character!
Test Subject
#99 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 2:41 PM
its not working i cant downlode help
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 4:38 PM
Thanks for the great work!
Page 4 of 5