Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~*Eclipse [King of Fighters Sim] Ash Crimson*~*Updated*

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 13th Dec 2007 at 8:08 PM - Updated 1st Aug 2008 at 7:21 AM by Lunar Eclipse : Updating Files

141 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 131 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Forum Resident
#76 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 7:58 PM
Wow. On the note of how striking the resemblance here is, I'm completely impressed! The face sculpt is particularly impressive.
However, that said, I don't really like the character because he gives me the creeps, big time: but this is a fantastic sim any way that you look at it.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Field Researcher
#77 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 11:46 PM
Congratulations, Lunar on becoming a Featured download. YOu are truly the queen of anime sims. And the hair. Gorgeous.

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#78 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xnancyx
Uh wait I still hven't figured this out. Is the first picture the Sim or the actual Ash? xD

XD

It's the sim.
Screencapped, then added some digital paiting on top. :D
But yea, it's the sim.

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Test Subject
#79 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 1:39 PM
...beautiful...! u.u You're amazing!
Test Subject
#80 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 2:33 PM
Awesome but if he have the slim bodybuilder mesh won't he be more amazing? I'm not saying that's bad but he could be better with the mesh applied!
Test Subject
#81 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 1:30 AM
WoW! I totally love it! I just love Ash too...
Test Subject
#82 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 11:12 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 9th Jan 2008 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. Removed inline image.
Absolutely wonderful piece of work. I've never played KoF but I still had to download this sim.
It also made my interest in the KoF game rise up. XD
Maybe you could do Ash in white/red outfit too... ?
Test Subject
#83 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 4:04 PM
Thats Very Accurate, AWSOME man

Hey could you make your version of Iori Yagami

You Rock!
Test Subject
#84 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 12:54 AM
Hey, Ash eyes are blue!
Test Subject
#85 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 1:16 AM
Wow! That looks just like Ash! You gotta see my Terry Bogard!
Test Subject
#86 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 11:40 PM
Sooo Absolutely Charming... OMG this sim is so well elaborated, the tiny and difficult details you created just for him tells you REALLY like this character I am a fan of KOF and it's unbelievable the similarity, I just tell I definitely will download this baby (so sexy by the way LOL xD) your hard work really worth it! just breathtaking n.n

Congratulations!! and thank you so much for share him I just can't take my eyes out of him!!
Test Subject
#87 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 10:28 AM
dang i can see why you have an obsession.........just...dang @.@
Test Subject
#88 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 1:16 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 16th Jan 2008 at 9:11 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
I'm in love with your creations D and Ash - they are just perfect!
I'm waiting forward for another masterpiece from your hands.

P.S. I using a screenshot from one of your pictures as avatar, just like it insanely, I hope you don't mind? Sorry and I'll replace it, if you do. Just let me know.

Is your lifeline so unreal? that all your sunsets come in the morning...
Test Subject
#89 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 3:36 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 16th Jan 2008 at 9:11 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
This is the best sim ever!!! He's fully detailed. Heck, i can't even tell which one is sim Ash and KOF:RA Ash. Too bad i don't like him.. Can yao make other character
Field Researcher
#90 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 4:51 PM
Wow.
I am stunned, this is truely excellent, it must have taken FOREVERXD
Bravo, you outdid yourself...and basically everyone else too,lol=)
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 6:50 AM
I can't stand it. I downloaded him and can't stop playing him. LOL He's drinking elixir like it's going out of style (very rare for me, the amount of family sims I play demands a quick turn around, if you know what I mean.) He scams, pranks and brawls (well, I make him do these things, but I blame him, because something about him compels me. XD). 10 outgoing, 10 playful, 5 active. Thanks!
Test Subject
#92 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 3:44 AM
MY GOD!!!Ash is my favourate charactor in KOF !!!!!I love him and you did a perfect job!!!Look at his nails and teeth!!!It's Amazing you made it!!!
OHHHH...I can't praise more...
LOVE YOU & MY DEAR ASH CRIMSON!!!XD
KOFOREVER!!!
Test Subject
#93 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 5:11 AM
That.is.sick
Inventor
#94 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 4:40 PM
My God he is gorgeous, I love evil girly men. Kuja is my favorite along with Sephiroth but Ash is definitely totally hot too. Thanks so much I really appreciate the few creators like you who work so darn hard to make these sims. I can't imagine how many hours of works were put in here. AMAZING!!!

P.S I'd love you to do my nails, His are great
Test Subject
#95 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 6:25 PM
He's so peeeeeerfect :lovestruc

Ash Crimson é meu personagem preferido de KOF
Sou viciada nele xD
Por que não faz a cor alternativa da roupa também?

I'm sorry if you don't understand portuguese, I'm so bad in english! >_<
Test Subject
#96 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 1:49 PM
you did such a good job , he's totally perfect ;__;
i wonder , beccause of your talent ,
if <_> somehow you can make another game character aka Elisabeth Blanctorche or Ling Xiaoyu from Tekken , mhmhm o@_@o
But anyways *repeart* Ash is perfeclty perfect =)
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 9:04 AM
He's beautiful! gorgeous! And the attention to detail is amazing. This is just magic.

The wonder is that we can see these trees and not wonder more.
Test Subject
#98 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 3:05 AM
Just gorgeous!

Makes me want to play the game =).
Test Subject
#99 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 6:06 AM
Wow. This is super intense! You went all out with this one, and he is so beautiful! Bwahar, I feel terrorized, now. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#100 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 11:12 PM
OMG This is the BEST KoF sim character ever created!! I wasn't too much of a fan of Ash (eventhough I play as him sometimes) but I became a fan now thank you
You made an absolutely amazing and unbelievable work on him!! LOL SNK-Playmore should thank you for that , cuz I do :D
Wow I really hope you create Angel and Shen Woo as well :D
Page 4 of 6