Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Warrior Sword *UPDATED*

by JohnBrehaut1 Posted 14th Jan 2007 at 5:01 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 6:53 PM by -Maylin-

471 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 439 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 16 of 19
Test Subject
#376 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 12:39 AM
wow, fantastic effort!!! you deserve much more than the thanks you get here!!
Test Subject
#377 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 2:18 AM
Where do u find this? under furniture?
Test Subject
#378 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 10:40 PM
Dude, this is freaking sweet! Time to stage that epic battle
Test Subject
#379 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 5:53 AM
YESSSS! I shall download right away. Finally Sephiroth has something to do!
Test Subject
#380 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 9:59 AM
This is really great. Thanks for making it. Could've been available in different colors, but still great job

I have a question though. Ever since my Sim drew the sword and then put it down ("Drop"), and I deleted it (because I didn't have anyone to kill at the moment, LOL), he starts disappearing from the spot he's in (while he's doing something, like eating or chatting) and keeps reappearing in front of where the sword used to be, still doing the actions he's supposed to be doing at the other place in his house). Ever encountered anything like this?
Test Subject
#382 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 11:52 PM
I have a slight problem with it though... you say you need at least one ep for it to work but i have 4 eps and I still can't find it anywhere in the catalogue...

+Prince Medion+
Test Subject
#383 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 9:04 AM
First i thinked its cool,but when i downloadet it i seen: it dosent work.i press draw sword,the guy just looks at it and goes away.
Test Subject
#384 Old 9th May 2009 at 6:46 AM
i love this!!! <3 but could you make a katana? plllleeeeeaaassseee that would be amazing...
Test Subject
#385 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 10:46 PM
Awesome sword! But for some reason, i can't seem to get any actions besides "draw sword" to work. Anyone know how to fix this?
Test Subject
#386 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 3:14 PM
I do am, be having issues with the... well everything, Now my sims run everywhere, won't listen and keep turining on things and walking away. Also, the first sim I had use it, became VERY annoying, she moved in to my cousin's, I let her play, house, and would keep jumping on the couch whenever she tried to nap. She also would walk into a room, bother people and then walk off. Why is she doing this?

Gosh.
Test Subject
#387 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 3:17 PM
Strange! The Animations are working for my TEEN sims too! Okay...
Scholar
#388 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:15 AM
can you please please re-upload this it is not working

$$$ MONEY!!!!!! :D
Test Subject
#389 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by prince_medion
I have a slight problem with it though... you say you need at least one ep for it to work but i have 4 eps and I still can't find it anywhere in the catalogue...

It's in the random (ya know, the three dots in a triangly-thingy) category in "by function," just click on the random (three dots) sub-category. But there might be something wrong with it, because i'm not the only one who can't get it to work when i do find it.
Test Subject
#390 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lorelei_M
This is really great. Thanks for making it. Could've been available in different colors, but still great job

I have a question though. Ever since my Sim drew the sword and then put it down ("Drop"), and I deleted it (because I didn't have anyone to kill at the moment, LOL), he starts disappearing from the spot he's in (while he's doing something, like eating or chatting) and keeps reappearing in front of where the sword used to be, still doing the actions he's supposed to be doing at the other place in his house). Ever encountered anything like this?

Yup, I've got that too. Deleted object from the lot, now my warrior's turning invisible. He's still there, i guess, because his cereal is disappearing. Only thing i can work out is to cancel whatever action he's doing, get him up and walk him away ("go here") and come back and resume. This doesn't happen to him often, though, and I'm hoping it will go away over time.
Test Subject
#391 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 5:21 PM
thank you so much!
Test Subject
#392 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 6:05 AM
so yea, this is my first post to any item out of the many i've downloaded since i remade an account on this site. amazing work on this one, really truly. my question is would there be a way that say you killed someone, anyone in that house or related to them or something hated you for it. like say you're friends with this girl, and you kill her brother, would there be a way to make it so said girl hates you now, and the rest of her family does as well?
Test Subject
#393 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:55 AM
Hey I downloaded this thing and its not working :S he only picks the sword from that suport thing and puts it back, I put all three files on EA GAMES\ Sims 2\ Download :S
Test Subject
#394 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:06 AM
So we finally have a way to get rid of those pesky neighbors...
Test Subject
#395 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 6:47 PM
Muhahaha !!! It's killing time !!! Lucky me i have multiple plague carts and graveyards, well yeah my Medieval community isn't that great on health and stuff like that, my royalty enjoys "sim-hunting", and so do i actually... but anyways this is great and i will enjoy it for thousand of years to come ! (i plan on being immortal)
POWAH TO DA LLAMA

Age is a matter of mind over matter...
...if you don't mind, it doesen't matter.
Test Subject
#396 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 4:44 PM
Does not work dude
Test Subject
#397 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kickingthingsisfun
i love this!!! <3 but could you make a katana? plllleeeeeaaassseee that would be amazing...

I was thinking about the same. Katana wud be cool.
But all that aside, thank you for this~

(l_(l
(._. )
(,__,)

Smilies are almighty.
Test Subject
#398 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 9:51 PM
Awesome! I am also very impressed by the "Kill a Sim" option.
Test Subject
#399 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 9:54 PM
I have also thought about putting this in my sims bio:

"Those who stand in my way shall suffer"
Test Subject
#400 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 4:39 PM
Aww, I can't download it because my computer doesn't work with .rar

Iceuni28
Page 16 of 19