Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Collection of 13 No Incoming Call Hacks

by christianlov Posted 15th Jul 2008 at 12:03 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2008 at 9:19 AM by christianlov : just changed the explanation a bit

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 4:49 PM
is there anyway you can revive those calls that i believer were shelved they look really cool and i'd like my boss to come over so i can schmooze him over and get a promotion!
or if someone can help me make a mod like this
Test Subject
#27 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 12:30 PM
Gods, thank you.

With large families, I can't even use the phone due to those damn hobby telemarketers!
Test Subject
#28 Old 4th May 2009 at 11:53 AM
Someone please answer.

What is the boss scenario? I've never accessed it before. Is this and the bad report card, engagement, and grandchild scenario all left over, disabled, and unused, or can I access it. Can I enable them?
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 11:50 AM
Thank you so much! I'm quite sure I would go insane if I had to endure any more of those hobby calls...
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:58 PM
Thank you, my sanity has been saved!
And now my sims can tell their friends, "Don't call me, I'll call you..." :o)
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 10:30 AM
I've played this game extensively since the day it came out, and I have NEVER EVER seen the following:

boss visit
engagement call
grandchild scenario
in-coming sneak out call

Do these actually exist? I would actually like to have them in my game
Test Subject
#32 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 6:34 PM
One question about this...does this affect the call that comes right after a Sim publishes a novel (the call giving them the royalties payment)? I've noticed that if I miss that phone call, they don't get their book sales money.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsCraft
One question about this...does this affect the call that comes right after a Sim publishes a novel (the call giving them the royalties payment)? I've noticed that if I miss that phone call, they don't get their book sales money.

fortunately it doesn't affect the novel victory phonecall. i didn't include that phone call object in this mod.
Forum Resident
#34 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 2:58 PM
I just wanna say that, you always have the most usefull mods that make the game more relaxing & enjoyable. Thank you very much for sharing. Keep up the good work,Bravo to you!!!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZombieBoPeep
Some of these calls I've never even had, and would actually PREFER to have! lol

I agree! I'd love to enable them, I'd definitely have a chuckle at the headmaster call if I ever got it. XD I've never got any of those except the downtown and low relationship ones. The low relationship one I don't get anymore thanks to a phone hack I got at MATY though, because it just got annoying. But the others I'd love to have!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 5:40 PM
Thanks for this! Those random calls are so annoying. I especially appreciate the fact that you made separate modules for the different calls so that we can pick and choose the ones we do and do not want to suppress.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 9:07 AM
If I forgot to thank you for this before, I'll do it now. I really hated when random people would invite me downtown or invitations to subscribe to a magazine my sim reads for like, two seconds and then throws out. The hacks worked really well, so thank you! :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 5:32 AM
THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

I was going to gouge my eyes out with the numbers of phone calls I get just for doing one activity for the first time!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 3:18 PM
thank you so much for removing those annoying "You wanna subscribe/hobby/good job" calls of FT that last for hours and hours, even in the middle of the freakin' night! You're my sanity saviour :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 12:20 AM
OMG thank you so much. I can deal with all the random calls but those hobby calls nearly drove me crazy. Its so quiet in my hood now. There is a very evil EA/Maxis employee who thought that crap up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 10:18 PM
Combat the annoying interruptions to your sims day! Get the No Incoming Call Hacks placed on your sims phone now! Thank you, it's so nice not getting these calls. Haven't tested yet to see if it works on cell phones.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#42 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 6:57 PM
An oldie but goodie. Thank you!
Page 2 of 2