Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#76 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 9:58 PM
Well actually, I do he is in shock the poor man!!!! lol but he is still a male!

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 9:48 AM
No I don't sympathise with him, what a reaction! What a bastard! But I loved this chapter anyway

Check out Pleasantview the Soap Opera 🎥
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#78 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 12:22 AM Last edited by surfer85 : 11th May 2014 at 1:46 AM.
Default Chapter 17 - September, 1965 - Scene IV

Forum Resident
#79 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 2:20 AM
Awwww made my heart go all squishy lol - a bit of a rash decision though lol

Theorist
#80 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 3:49 PM
I suppose I can forgive Charles' behavior in the previous chapter in light of this, especially as I was getting worried about Angela and then he said he would adopt her! That was decent of him! I wonder how Melissa will react though? It'd be a big shock to meet your father for the first time and find out he's marrying your mother right afterwards!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Mad Poster
#81 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 2:04 AM
Love this.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
#82 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 7:30 AM
aww, reunion of parents ^^
Test Subject
#83 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 3:25 PM
CUTEEEEE! But I fear something bad is lurking...I could just be apprehensive?

Theres no half-singing in the shower, your either a rock star or an opera diva.

Theres no half-trying in Sims, your either a Newbie or a experinced player

SiMs FoReVeR
<3 <3 <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#84 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 12:31 AM Last edited by surfer85 : 11th May 2014 at 1:47 AM.
Default Chapter 17 - September, 1965 - Scene V
This is the last scene of this chapter. Finally! :-p

Theorist
#85 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 10:24 AM
Poor Sally, I forgot all about her!

Mad Poster
#86 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 7:29 PM
^ I didn't forget! STAY WITH SALLY! GAH!

I don't like the looks of that man >

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Inventor
#87 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 10:21 PM
I feel bad for Sally but, sad as it is, money makes the world go around and he's the best shot her children have at a happy future, and like Sally pointed out, Farrah won't have to sell herself anymore either.
Though, Farrah could have been a bit nicer about it!

(gosh, I'm talking about it as if they are real people!! XD)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#88 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by supersimoholic

Honestly, that is the best compliment you could possibly give me regarding this story.

Thanks for the comments, guys. I'll probably have the first scene of the next chapter posted by the end of the weekend.
Forum Resident
#89 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 4:54 AM
Oh my god poor Sally - stupid Farrah (were not friends anymore - just so you know Farrah)

Lab Assistant
#90 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 12:19 AM
I love this story Keep it up!

Check out Pleasantview the Soap Opera 🎥
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 8:53 AM
I agree with Doons, Keep with it
Theorist
#92 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by supersimoholic

Me too! I can't help myself!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#93 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 7:25 PM
Thanks for the comments, everyone.

Um... I just broke up with my significant other in real life (we were together for a year and a half). So one of two things will happen: either I'll throw myself into this story and have a frenzy of creativity, or I'll end up taking a break from the story. Just to let you know.
Inventor
#94 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by surfer85
Thanks for the comments, everyone.

Um... I just broke up with my significant other in real life (we were together for a year and a half). So one of two things will happen: either I'll throw myself into this story and have a frenzy of creativity, or I'll end up taking a break from the story. Just to let you know.

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear this
Obviously we'll be hoping you'll do the frenzy thing but I'm sure none of us will have the slightest problem if you take a break.
I hope you'll be ok!
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 10:10 AM
Default Awesome!
God you're good at cliff hangers, specially the last one. I haven't read a good story in over a couple months and this was just...amazing(Add sparkles here). But really, the atmosphere of the houses, the characters everything was fabulously written. If you are into novels you should try and publish a novel with this plot line and characters. This would be amazing to read in paragraph form. But the sims just made it awesome especially since you added the cartoon style to it, making it look better than it normally would. I give you 10 out of 10 with this...I do hope you get through the break up fine*insert bright heart warming smile here* . But really it was absolutely incredible and now you are up there with another of my favourite authors of non-published works . Not many people get up there so, excellent for you!!! Hope you feel better when you read this!

Smile. Your Days Are Not Numbered Yet.
Field Researcher
#96 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 6:17 PM
Oh man, I was reading it for about 2 hours and I can't regret the time I spend with it! I'm SO amazed!
It's cute, really. I like the way you're remaking photos and I'm admiring you for the realism. I mean the photos suit well to the time when story takes place.
I have never learned French (and I'm not going to do so, huh) so if you would write down the translation of the next chapter, I'd be thankful
What can I say about characters is... Hm, Farrah's feelings life is so complicated and sophisticated as well! I think that she'll consider her decision of marrying Charles and leaving Sally. I have to admit that Farrah did wrong leaving her "friend" (because of all time they spent together) but I'm more-less conservative girl who thinks that a woman should be with man But I wish her all the best anyway, no matter what she will finally do.
And after reading about Melissa's childhood spent with Nathan I felt sorry because ot the fact they aren't a couple And now it's a little to late I think... But we will see
You got a new reader

Sorry for my English, I know it isn't perfect but I'm learing hard ;]
Forum Resident
#97 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 8:20 PM
Awwwwwww sorry to year, I know how you feel though I did that about 4 months ago. ACtuuly now Im oober happy I dont have a cheating two faced bf hahaha.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#98 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 10:36 PM Last edited by surfer85 : 11th May 2014 at 1:50 AM.
Default Chapter 18 - March 1966 - Scene I

Field Researcher
#99 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 11:11 PM
Aw!

How could he do that?!

Unless....she forced herself onto him?
Theorist
#100 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 11:12 PM
You're so good at capturing their expressions - Melissa's face when she saw Craig kissing the other girl was perfect! I hope you're feeling better.

Page 4 of 14