Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#101 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 10:23 PM
I decided to have a go on Brandi Brooke, and i am kind of pleased with the result!

Before

and After

Screenshots

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 7:44 PM
Default Sophie Miguel
..is pretty
Screenshots
Scholar
#103 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 9:23 PM

Despite the fact that Tank hated his Drama professor too, he was happy to jump to her defence when Johnny shoved her away in horror after she tried to kiss him. Never mind that he'd done the same, and dropped her when she jumped into his arms, and that Johnny, being married, had a better reason to reject her...
"How dare you lay hands on a human woman, greenie?!"
"Hey, she laid hands on me, and more than that..."
SLAP!
The feud was on again.

Next evening, in the Desert Dorms, Tank enticed Jasmine to bring her housemates over. Next thing she and a very bewildered Blossom Moonbeam knew, they were watching a brawl in the common room. Tank lost, yet again...

Next morning, however, he tackled Johnny again. Despite Tank's silly pyjamas and Johnny's intimidating new hairstyle, Tank managed to beat "that alien" in front of said alien's wife...and a coach, who reported the incident to the university. Oh dear.
Mad Poster
#104 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 6:50 PM

"You should throw a party, Del!"
"What on earth for?"
"To have a good time and get to know people better!"
"That's not me."

The library is Delilah's natural space, but they always seem to be behind on their shelving and the catalog is in dire need of updating.

Ever since the Cow Mascot Incident, things have been tense in the Sharpe household. Edwin doesn't see why it's their problem Jonah has no place else to go, and makes sure Jonah knows it.

Edwin, hoping to get a buffer in to reduce all the tension, has Delilah over, and she surprises the socks off him by giving him an experimental little kiss, without any preamble. Then she stands back and looks at him, one big question mark. There's only one way to answer that question!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#105 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 9:01 PM

Mail carriers are in all the neighbourhoods, so they know the gossip. I think you can fill in what Pao Mellon is making a joke about. Cyd didn't like it at all.

Yes, the lighting is bad, but I think you can see the two odd things in this picture...one is the arms sticking out of Mortimer's chest, the other is how much happier he is than he was at Cassandra's wedding! He's only the justice of the peace here!

Despite his chivalry to Dina when that joke was made, Cyd still thought it was funny to accuse the new Betty McGreggor of being a cradle-robber.

Two annoyingly rowdy guests try to claim the right to witness the consummation of the McGreggor marriage. Betty is unfazed -- being old means you can get away with stuff.
Scholar
#106 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:18 PM
In Pleasantview, Ricky "Blarney Stone" Cormier wooed his shy girlfriend Spectral by telling her that kissing him would give her the gift of gab. He's certainly given her plenty to talk about.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#107 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 6:27 AM
Ricky Cormier is so freaking handsome...

Almeric Davis confronts Tank Grunt over issues of fidelity. "Dude, if you didn't want me to take up with David again as soon as he got here, you should have moved in when I asked you to!"

David Ottomas defends his boyfriend. Ripp Grunt is shocked, not at the violence, but at the streaker who stopped to watch it. Monica Bratford is happily engaged, but being next to Ripp sets off her programmed responses all the same.

David recruits his strength with some well-earned pizza while Tank and Ophelia make friends. He totally understands why she never went into the graveyard to discover his mother's grave there! Behind them, Theodore the Streaker is still partying hearty, much to Zoe Zimmerman's discomfort.

And now for something completely different, Allegra Gorey, one of the most prominent artists in Drama Acres, pays her daily tribute of cuddles to her cat, Gothpuss.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#108 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 12:39 PM
I have less that 12 hours left to get a ton of work done and naturally I spent a good portion of it doing some simsurgery in Bodyshop on the ol' Pleasantview crew since I'm sick of looking at their ugly maxis mugs.

So! we have the afters and befores of Don, Dina & Mary Sue. I did my best to keep their original 'looks', like Dina's triangular face, and similar cc hairstyles and eye colours, etc. But I still wanted to pretty em up.

Screenshots

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Field Researcher
#109 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 3:46 PM
I only realized how pretty Dina and Nina actually were after I gave them both makeovers. Seriously, that awful garb Maxis put them in did NOT compliment them in the least. I mean, yellow lipstick? Come on.

The Urele-Oresha-Cham fraternity from Sim State Uni. They're a fun bunch to play, but I can never remember who's friends with whom.

Florence Delarosa from Bluewater Village.
Mad Poster
#110 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 4:28 PM

Martin and Allegra Gorey have just seen their only child off to college. "Has it occurred to you that we have the house to ourselves now?"
"What, like having Ruby here ever kept us from canoodling?"

"What, exactly, are you doing while I'm cleaning up the mess from Ruby's off-to-college party?"
"I have this theory that you can signal aliens."
"You know they'll get you pregnant if you come, right?"
"So?"

In a test neighborhood, a Jenny Curious clone meets a gender-switched clone of PT9, Patty Neun.

A native showed up at Isaiah Gavigan's vacation home. Nobody ever said anything to him; he just hung around using the facilities. Perhaps Isaiah built on his ancestral land? He certainly doesn't look very happy to get free meals and bed.

Lab Assistant
#111 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 6:12 PM

Klara Vonderstein freestyles for tips

Matthew Vonderstein (previously Hart) is still a kid at heart (haha no pun intended!)

Mitch Indie's hobbies include lounging around in pjs and annoying the apartment neighbors with constant drum playing

Jessie Pilferson gets really excited for her daughter's potty training success
Mad Poster
#112 Old 9th Sep 2013 at 9:42 PM

Lazlo Curious breaks in the showertub in his new home.

On the neutral turf of the Ottomas family home, Lazlo listens sympathetically to Buck Grunt's natural desire to get outta Dodge.

Ricky Cormier, all grown up and moving in with his uncle, Gary "Goopy" Gilscarbo.

Trent Traveller makes a spectacle of himself in downtown Drama Acres, making Heather Huffington nervous. Guy Gergis (Gothboy Tricou, all grown up) is too busy checking out the local talent to care.

Lab Assistant
#113 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 8:16 PM

Francis Worthington is furious Jessica Picasso dared come to his store without money

Sarah Worthington (I forgot her original last name), I don't know who she is giving the death glare to, but if it were me, I'd quietly leave the room.
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 8:53 PM
Here is Lola Loner after the birth of her second daughter Gabriella Ann. She married Ajay Loner, she is almost at the top of the politics career, and he is almost to the top of the education. It was a surprise pregnancy she grows up to elder in 2 days. I posted a pic of her first, Gwen Jane, in the kids thread.

Mad Poster
#115 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 7:14 PM

Must be Wednesday. Jimmy Phoenix, eco-guru, stops off at the Mary Munny Memorial Music Center on his way home from work.

Now that they're all moved in to new quarters with Mitch's fiance, Max and Mitch discuss what to do to improve Max's college experience.

Scoping the library doesn't actually help. Yes, Mitch is plenty cool enough to get away with going to the library in his PJs.

In my test neighborhood, a Lazlo clone gets to know the Pleasantview locals.

Test Subject
#116 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 3:48 AM
I just found a photo of Ripp when I had started a new Strangetown and gave my Sims makeovers. Here he is as a teenager.

And as an adult now.

I love using the same pose to show the transition. It reminds me of real life photos that people do.
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 18th Sep 2013 at 12:35 AM

Ramir Patel threw his baby on the floor to cheer for his oldest child's A report card, much to the disturbance of the other baby in the crib

Ana Patel, aka the Tickle Monster

Alexandra Teatherton. A pirate's life was NOT for her. She was fired from her job in the adventure career and had two more kids.

Johnny Smith. The truth is out there (or in his family. Whichever.)
Test Subject
#118 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kpcca2010

Johnny Smith. The truth is out there (or in his family. Whichever.)
May I say that I love that you're using Pixie Serpent as the alien default? I think it fits them so nicely. It's also my default, so I was excited to see someone who shares the same interest. > u<

tumblr.
LiveJournal. - Where I try my hand at short stories.
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 4:21 PM
Quote:
May I say that I love that you're using Pixie Serpent as the alien default? I think it fits them so nicely. It's also my default, so I was excited to see someone who shares the same interest.

I do love that default and it is nice to see others who use that default also. I decided recently to try a new alien default just to change it up a bit, but I'm not impressed with the new one. I'm think I'm going to put the pixie serpent back in, just because I love the way it looks! (I guess I shouldn't mess with what works )
Test Subject
#120 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 7:00 AM
The Contrary Family

My attempt to make over a neighborhood that's dreadfully boring. So you've got these Knowledge parents who love their kid, want the best for their kid.. but they hate him. And ooh, vice versa.

Edward Contrary. A Knowledge Sim whose OTH is Science. Loaded the game and immediately he and Rick were throwing slaps like two high school bitches in a parking lot. His facial features remind me of the Curious brothers, so I may connect him as a cousin.

Opal Contrary, the Nature-loving Knowledge Sim. Wishes her son wouldn't be so hooked on games but hey, if that's what he loves... Except she doesn't have a great relationship with her son either. And don't fall for her starry smile - her normal expression looks like a total bitch. But since Opal seems to try harder at being a parent than Edward does, I gave her a Family secondary aspiration and dressed her up.

Finally, you've got "emo boy no one understands me but my games" Ripp-- err.. Rick Contrary. An aspiring Fortune Sim with a love for Games. I swear this kid is the parody of Ripp Grunt (like the Roths to the Goths) . None of my hair styles fit his face well, so I went with something a little long, gave him "cool" but still nerdy clothing, and glasses. His best friend is a girl and his LTW is to be a world class ballet dancer. Well then.

tumblr.
LiveJournal. - Where I try my hand at short stories.
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 27th Sep 2013 at 12:50 AM

Samantha (Cordial)DeBateau

Armand DeBateau. I love the faces sims make while eating pizza

Etsu Cho, with Dina Caliente lurking in the background
Field Researcher
#122 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 7:48 PM
All of them are great! how do you do that??
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by miss.pink
All of them are great! how do you do that??

Thank you! That's so nice of you to say (I assume your commenting on my pics, but if not, oops, so embarrassing! )

And how I do it? I default replace everything I can possibly default replace and spend a lot of time, maybe too much time, picking out clothes and hairstyle/makeup/accessories.
Test Subject
#124 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 7:32 PM
Lachlan Uhlman
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 12:59 AM Last edited by VampDeLeon : 10th Dec 2022 at 4:56 PM. Reason: cringed at the inappropriate pronouns used at the time, now updated appropriately^_^
ReBucka Grunt
The youngest of the Grunt siblings took their childhood ambition to be a Stylist to the next new level

.. don't kill me :p
Page 5 of 18